Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 38. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:44:30 AM
Investing in bitcoin is the practical way to earn money. Why? because buying gold is an expensive one. First you need money to buy gold and sell it again. When your money spent in a wrong way or spent it however you want it will gone. Permanently gone. Investing in bitcoin is a sure win to those who wants to earn and save as much as possible for their future. Your investment grow afterwards then you can withdraw sme of your money and the ramining will grow. Not all your money lost, it wil circulate and grow.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 02:37:37 AM
It's all up to you in the end. However, I suggest that you should try purchasing and trading both. Gold is a great opportunity to explore as well.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 01:24:12 AM
Before making any investment in Gold or Bitcoin, I would like to suggest spend on learning what is Bitcoin ? Its very important to user before making any decision and transaction. Such knowledge will give more confidence, trust and power to take decision where to Invest ?

World is still not fully aware about Bitcoin and altcoins. But its real future with proof of existence and proof of work.

And now its up to user what to do ? Right now investment in Bitcoin is a great investment platform for future, but its not advisable. Make yourself educated and make decision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
December 14, 2017, 08:00:29 PM
I think bitcoin does have more liquidity ... lets imagine ..

right now you have a gold bullion bar in your hand and one bitcoin in your digital wallet ... which one would be easier to convert to fiat money ?
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
Both of them I think are very good, especially if buying both will be very profitable. Of the two are only different prices, if the price of gold is stable and bitcoin prices are unstable.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 14, 2017, 07:30:48 PM
I prefer to have bitcoin because we all know its a great chance to increase its market value. For me gold is kind like a dangerous . You know why ? That is because your life is not that safe when you keep gold. But bitcoin is very secure it benefits you a lot. It is secure because you are the only one using it. Since its secure it cant get away from you
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 06:53:26 PM
Users around the forum without doubt suggests bitcoin, because those have benefited through bitcoin in one or other way. When it comes to gold user might get the safest holding without risks associated with it. No need of any panic, but what it gains as profit might be 1% of what is got through bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 06:51:55 PM
Actually, both are good investments but it all depends on your goal. If you want to have a huge profit over the next few years, then i guess you should go for bitcoin. Though this investment requires more risk than gold since a lot of fluctuations happen and its future is uncertain but with bitcoin's popularity, Its value is constantly increasing and you can definitely gain some profit from it even in a short span of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 06:47:49 PM
To find a safe better gold because of the gold doesn’t have a big risk, if you see advantage would in can be more lucrative bitcoin, but bitcoin also has a risk, as if suddenly the value of her slumped, or if we forgot passwords wallet us or if there are hackers, for the virtual is a lot of the big risk, but also can get advantage big, all back to our interest and also luck
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 14, 2017, 06:36:35 PM
If you want something to be sure then buy gold because the physical is already proven there is. But if you want something in the form of a profitable digital then buy bitcoin because the price is predicted to be even higher even now the price of bitcoin already exceeds gold.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
December 14, 2017, 09:57:29 AM
I think the best thing is to choose to buy bitcoin instead of gold. Even though gold is precious metal in this world, the bitcoin is more valuable among the two.
The company and management of bitcoin provides more sercurities in future.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
Gold is only good because its not virtual, otherwise bitcoin is the best one.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 03:28:52 PM
In my own opinion, You should invest on bitcoins rather than gold. Bitcoins value is increasing faster while gold is quiet stable. Another thing is that, Bitcoins is very obtainable and anyone can work to earn altcoins and exchange to btc.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 03:27:03 PM
Actually I like both so if ever you want invest in something that you could probably profit from in a couple of years then invest in both gold and bitcoin.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 12, 2017, 02:38:50 PM
I always prefer bitcoin than to buy gold.

There are many reasons for this.

Firstly,the price of gold increases but slowly. But BTC's price increases very faster than gold.

Secondly,we can not do transactions through gold.Gold is not a currency.But bitcoin is a modern currency and can do transactions through it.

The price of gold is far away from bitcoin.Bitcoin is much more expensive than gold.

By holding bitcoin,you can get a huge profit that you can never get from gold.

So,buy bitcoin,hold them,get advantages of it and become rich.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
December 12, 2017, 02:36:28 PM
I think it is better to buy bitcoin over gold. If we consider all information and facts about bitcoin they can give you more security than gold.
Bitcoins provides a high yield of interest which will accumulate a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time that you can use in personal matters.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 07:54:26 PM
a strange question at the forum devoted to crypto-currencies, the answers will obviously not be in favor of gold
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 07:37:20 PM
I will choose bitcoin because its price will go up instead of investing in gold at a fixed price without buying into bitcoin then the profit will increase over time.

For trading purpose bitcoin is really a best option to choose, but i think you must also to be too good in trading, because without any experience in trading, there is more risk to lose money.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 11, 2017, 06:36:26 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Asking this question proves you do not understand the cryptocurrency market and especially Bitcoin. One thing is that investing in gold can be safer, but the price of gold will only rise a bit and there will be a dip. How about BTC? In terms of growth, the current exchange rate has increased by nearly 2000% over the previous year. Promises next year rates will rise to over $40.000. So after I say these things, you choose to invest in gold or BTC?  Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 06:31:21 PM
For me its better to invest bitcoin because  bitcoin is a big amount and very fast to big a price .
Pages:
Jump to: