Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 58. (Read 10978 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 05:34:40 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
You have a choice that is when you want to get a profitable investment then you can choose bitcoin but with a high enough risk. but if you want a safe investment choose gold, but gold investment will not bring in a lot of money. I think take the decision according to the conditions you face, when you think the best investment is gold then choose gold and vice versa like that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:29:04 AM
Always good if you can have both. If me, i will buy both as investment program.
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 09, 2017, 05:28:30 AM
for my advice better buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin can reach at the highest price again, because I believe Bitcoin has investor appeal therefore Bitcoin will grow rapidly for its price ...

Well, you can buy Both. There's nothing wrong buying gold today but I do believe before and after cryptocurrency era, Gold will still have good worth than anything else except of course the higher priced gems and minerals like diamonds etc.
Bitcoin price surge is rapid this year so therefore people chose Bitcoin over gold. But I stick to my own interpretation of investing high valued investments. I'll invest in gold but I also invest Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 09, 2017, 05:28:12 AM
Personally i would not buy gold. If you see the conditions the worker in Africa need to mine gold, than buying Bitcoin makes me feel much better. But thats just one meaning about it.

I love to have my own gold investments but still as of now there's no room for me to study it's market. Bitcoin market is more active and the trades are happening from time to time and if you wanna rich real quick study on how the market can give you the advantage of working with different coins not only bitcoin. But if given a chance to have some gold and it's for cheaper rate I will be glad to have it and will just do the same on it, hold.
Activity: 280
November 09, 2017, 05:25:42 AM
My advice buy bitcoin! because now bitcoin price altime highest and sure incoming future bitcoin price will be grow rapidly and you get profit.
i believe that in next year bitcoin touch 10k usd mark  Smiley

T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 09, 2017, 05:23:40 AM
You can buy both because gold is gold and Bitcoin volatility is very high. We have no assurance that Bitcoin will stay the most expensive assets we have but our gold has a good price time after time. You can invest gold and at the same time it is indeed a clever move if you're going to invest Bitcoin as your other source of income.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
November 09, 2017, 05:20:05 AM
Personally i would not buy gold. If you see the conditions the worker in Africa need to mine gold, than buying Bitcoin makes me feel much better. But thats just one meaning about it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 09, 2017, 05:16:20 AM
I would say buy Bitcoin, you must have heard about Bitcoin millionaires right ? have you ever heard about gold millionaires ? no right? so just go with Bitcoin as it values a lot and can make people reach. I have seen many people getting reach through Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 09, 2017, 04:53:57 AM
I wont give any financial advice but in my personal opinion I would go with BTC since its growing in value and accumulating large volumes and this will be huge in coming years Smiley Smiley
Activity: 137
November 09, 2017, 04:53:11 AM
for my advice better buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin can reach at the highest price again, because I believe Bitcoin has investor appeal therefore Bitcoin will grow rapidly for its price ...
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 09, 2017, 04:52:50 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is old and it has really not any value left, except it's just sentimental value and it's mostly bought by elders who can't see the benefit of Bitcoins. If you Google it people are actually using Google how to buy Bitcoin more than how to buy gold. Bitcoin is risky but then the whole point is to earn money, and Bitcoins makes you earn the highest and people are moving towards Bitcoins, gold will be a thing of the past.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
hah iv seen this post about 300 times but i asked the same question to alot of my mates before jumping into bitcoin. i also have gold stocks but if your looking to make faster cash bitcoin is the go but also lose faster hah good luck mate
Activity: 39
November 09, 2017, 04:47:44 AM
For those who have traditional ideas, one thing is sure to choose gold to buy, and unfortunately I'm not very traditional, I will choose to buy Bitcoin. Why? Because gold is stable, Bitcoin is not. As everyone has seen, in 2017 Bitcoin has grown exponentially, the current price is about $ 4k3, and a year later I believe Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. It also means that 10k USD a year later will be able to become 15k, 20k or more, and gold is unlikely to do so (unless Inflation). Yes, Bitcoin prices may drop or even fall sharply, but it will not be possible to suddenly drop so much that 2.3 Bitcoins cost only a few dollars, basically Bitcoin is still there and still the opportunity ahead. In the end, people will not be able to buy anything when going to the supermarket with a bag of gold in their hands, even the risk of being robbed also increased.  Grin
Activity: 222
November 09, 2017, 04:34:12 AM
to choose to buy gold or bitcoin I think it is a difficult choice because both are equally profitable investments, so the choice is in your hands, if you choose a smaller risk I think gold is the best option, if your bitcoin will get to a greater than gold.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 03:54:28 AM
I advise to buy gold if it is in the long run and without risk. if you want to take risks, you should select bitcoin. you can make a profit in a short time, but of course it will be risky if the price drops dramatically.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 09, 2017, 03:52:03 AM
if you want to have investment with stable price and you need to have pyshical form then you can buy gold but if you want to have investment in internet that might be stay for a long time and the price is increase every time then you can buy bitcoin. but if i can give suggestion, you can buy both gold and bitcoin if you have big money so you can have two type of investment that will give a big return in future. you already know that bitcoin is always increase from time to time although the price is too volatile and can makes you get heart attact but its worth to have bitcoin for the investments.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
November 09, 2017, 03:46:49 AM
I will recommend to buy gold and bitcoin for sure.
But, divide your funds like 20% in gold and 80% in bitcoin. Or a better option, 10% in gold and 90% in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more profitable compare to gold, especially for long term savings. I consider gold just for backup plan just in case I don't have any other source to get cash, but will likely not using it for a long time.
Activity: 70
November 09, 2017, 03:42:22 AM
If you are active in investment and want some challenge then bitcoin is a good choice. It's quite risky but the profit is good. Unlike gold, the price goes up over time but for me, it's quite boring just seeing your investment in a vault.

Besides, it's always good to try new things.
I like the way you answer, but choosing between both is like choosing from ancient to a modern one. Which would they choose?  Shocked
Activity: 112
November 09, 2017, 02:52:05 AM
Gold is safety and suitable for people who want to saving money.
Bitcoin is unsteady but it is a good opportunity to invest and earning money by it.
From my point of view, i will doing bitcoin stuff to earning money then use this money to buy gold and save for future. Bitcoin's price is big but it not stable at least in general, saving gold is a good way if you don't want to face the risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 09, 2017, 02:50:43 AM
Yes, I agree with your advices. If they wanna be safe, they should choose Gold. Otherwise, if they wanna earn much money, they can choose Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: