Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 61. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 08, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
Gold has appreciated this year by 11%, while bitcoin has gone up more than 600%, hitting $7,400 on the weekend before retreating below $7,000 (it’s $7,193 at the time of writing on Tuesday morning)

Yeah that's true if you want high profit you need to invest on bitcoin because the growth percentage of bitcoin is very high than compared to the price of gold.But the bitcoin price is highly unstable so you have to take some risk to get high profits.
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
November 08, 2017, 08:54:28 AM
good questions .i think bitcoin buy best deiced. because  bitcoin  price 9month ago 1800$.now amazing price 7400$.so bitcoin buy best for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 08:47:43 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
what you want is up to your will because you will have what you will get, but if I may give suggestions it would be nice you buy bitcoin first, start trading or investment then you will be able to profit, then fortunately you make buy gold
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 08:21:14 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I think bitcoin is better than gold because the gains in bitcoin are bigger and the prices are rising steadily while the gold even though the price is also up but only slightly
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 08:04:33 AM
Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley

For me? Nowadays, Gold is hard for us people to buy. So I prefer buy bitcoins. Because buying bitcoins was easy done looking for a gold who is impossible to find.
Both have their own importance, we cannot compare two. Each is with its own characteristic, bitcoin is quick and easy to be transferred and gives a high output and gold is complicated a bit to be transferred because it is first to be converted into money and then transferred. bitcoin worth is increasing but the fact cannot be denied that its price is unstable and the worth of gold is stable
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
Buying an actual physical gold may be a good idea though you will have to spend for safe storage and have to physically sell it when you need money for something. Buying bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is less-hassle way. It's value is increasing and you can always bring your wallet with you on your phone or laptop. It is never too late to invest. Let me also add  that The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 07:51:27 AM
no hesitations, BITCOIN is the answer. It is really good than Gold to invest on.
Activity: 42
November 08, 2017, 07:50:16 AM
Gold has appreciated this year by 11%, while bitcoin has gone up more than 600%, hitting $7,400 on the weekend before retreating below $7,000 (it’s $7,193 at the time of writing on Tuesday morning)
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
November 08, 2017, 07:46:52 AM
hi bro I think the best option is buying gold
Activity: 560
November 08, 2017, 07:33:19 AM
I definitely prefer to buy bitcoin instead of gold because bitcoin has a better value as well as a very positive and profitable price development.
If you look at bitcoin price developments from 2009 you will surely be surprised because the price difference is too far. If I think gold is also not bad because the price of gold is also quite good and continue to rise.
Maybe deficiency of bitcoin is uncertain price.
Activity: 85
November 08, 2017, 07:30:51 AM
Buy Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 08, 2017, 07:25:30 AM
I think as investors, it is most sensible to invest in both. Hedging your altcoins and Bitcoin portfolio s with a 5 or 10% purchase in metals is a sensible idea. I always  this but so far have failed to put it in practice yet but I do hope one day I can afford to buy some gold so then I can have a more rounded long term saving and investment for my pension plan as I have no pension.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
November 08, 2017, 07:20:28 AM
Old ask and asked many times

this pic may give you answer

Source https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

for me i prefer Gold more Because women love it more than Bitcoin and can invest it  Cool Cool

That picture shows clear comparison between the 3 most known things. For me I like bitcoin more because I can buy lots of gold when I have many bitcoins. If the woman I love likes gold by the help of bitcoin I can buy her as much as she wants. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
November 08, 2017, 07:12:17 AM
well if you want to be safe and risk free investment and you want to see your money as a physical good then invest your money in gold since gold price is stable and good for long term holders and it's been used to be a currency in ancient times and we lived with it since the human civilization began. if you want a risky and high profits then use bitcoin why risky because bitcoin price is very volatile the price moves every minute so, bitcoin is only good for short term investors
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 08, 2017, 07:01:46 AM
There is no comparison between Bitcoin and gold for investment because percentage and speed of growth of bitcoin is thousand times more ahead.Gold is physical and digital investment both but functionality of gold is very less and bitcoin is using in so many way and giving good results. So i prefer for bitcoin always best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
November 08, 2017, 06:45:19 AM
Gold has stood the test of time and is the ultimate commodity/asset. As an investment for the future, it is solid and is 99% certain not to fail. However, in the short to long term, bitcoin seems to be a better investment in relation to the pace of growth. If I have my way, Id invest in both.
Activity: 518
November 08, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
You got the right answer and I agree with you. I would suggest someone to buy bitcoin than Gold because it has a much larger market value and is more in demand at this moment. Also, it seems that Investing to Bitcoin is more profitable because of the high rate of increase on its market value.
Activity: 25
November 08, 2017, 06:39:10 AM
I definitely prefer to buy bitcoin instead of gold because bitcoin has a better value as well as a very positive and profitable price development.
Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 06:36:29 AM
I think i would rather buy Bitcoin than buy Gold. Because the value of Bitcoin has proven to appreciate faster than that of Gold.
Activity: 391
November 08, 2017, 06:33:08 AM
Why you are here if you wanted to buy gold? Well, in this community bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies were the assets being patronize here. So if you are to ask in this forum, the only answer is cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Buy more bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: