Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 60. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 09:55:10 PM
It doesn't hurt if you invest both.

The advantage with gold is that if somehow bitcoin's value collapses (which will never happen, but it might) the gold's value remain the same, so it really is for safe-keeping. With bitcoins, it's volatile, but with enough research you can earn more from it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 09:37:09 PM
For now, I recommend buying bitcoin, because many people who buy it is a positive sign of bitcoin prices will soar. But it all depends on your decision, bitcoin play is high risk.

As long as you believe in bitcoin, you'll get what you've been looking for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
November 08, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
to my opinion the best way to earn fast money is investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is fluctuating now, it rise and drop everyday, so we can use this good oppotunity to earn profit, but this way has high risk, but you can choose to invest in gold if you wawnt your money safer and stable in longterm however the profit may not higher than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
November 08, 2017, 09:25:28 PM
Depend of the people what is their prefer. But for me i choose both. 1/3 of my money i invest in gold and the rest in bitcoin.
I choose to put more in bitcoin because bitcoin has more opportunity to get rich.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:48:39 PM
I think if you want to invest with a lot of profits then buy a bitcoin for investing by buying gold perkx that much is not like bitcoin prices that jumped up so drastically but if you want to be safe buy gold Grin
Activity: 167
November 08, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
if I like both, but I prefer bitcoin, so I will buy more Bitcoin than gold because bitcoin has many uses and the price keeps increasing year by year and you can invest it so it will give you more profit and can improve needs of our lives.
gold is a good asset but the price does not increase like bitcoin price increase, but you also buy gold from bitcoin if you want it.
even though I like both, but I still obviously would prefer it to Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 07:54:55 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is also much better because of a stable of price value, but if your going to buy I choose "bitcoin" because this time because of  the quick transforming of our technology bitcoin is only the one who change your life quickly into high quality leaving because it is very unpredictable  price its very challenging and more interesting when it comes to make money from bitcoin, many people are trying to make buying and  also selling  of bitcoin and they will be share to other people  their experienced  through youtube and many other site in google.
If you want to survive fluently and successfully in the society so you would need to accept the new era requirements. Bitcoin and gold both are beneficial and profitable for future savings but there is a difference between gold and bitcoin if we examine the returns value of both in future. Gold price is very slow to increase while bitcoin price is increasing by the hours of time period so in this regard we may say that bitcoin will give best returns in future than gold as well as it is the requirement of future so we have to select bitcoin for future savings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
November 08, 2017, 06:56:06 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I prefer to buy bitcoin than gold because i can see a great future and a higher profit with bitcoin rather than gold. Gold is very stable and a very stagnant price. Grin
Activity: 38
November 08, 2017, 06:52:31 PM
I will prefer to buy bitcoin because it is the best investment. You wont regret. Bitcoin prices are rising day by day. Bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
Yes i think that is a very good choice because bitcoin will earn you more profit than gold would because bitcoin is unstable and keeps changing in value.
So it is risky of course but i don't think that it will have downfall soon.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
November 08, 2017, 06:50:37 PM
In my point of view that Bitcoin is most secure and profit oriented as compare to the Gold,Gold is risky and hard to secure if you take services of lockers you will pay against services. Other hand Bitcoin is safe you can easily hold and transfer and also enjoy profits by its increasing prices.
Activity: 55
November 08, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
I think it's clearly desirable to own both, but if you're looking primarily for safety and stability, buy gold, but if you're looking for investment potential, buy Bitcoin.  Bitcoin's potential is practically unlimited, whereas gold reached about $1,920 five years ago and has more or less languished ever since.  It's comparatively low right now, so it might be a good time to add some to your holdings, but Bitcoin still owns the "moonish" potential.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 08, 2017, 06:36:09 PM
I would tell everything that they need to know about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology but of course the initiative must be given to them in order to decide what to do with their money and if they accept to invest they should invest. Sometimes you believe something and tell to everybody to gain from it but at the end when something bad happens they blame you but if something good happens its their brain.
well i suggest to buy btc than gold because gold is high price only and we need to have a big capital and it is too risky to ingage. I suggest to buy btc because it has an unstable price that leads you to gain big because you can buy in a low price and hold or maybe wait for the next rising of its price then sell.that was really amazing you can gain through the most simple startegy youve ever made on your life.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 06:28:16 PM
I would tell everything that they need to know about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology but of course the initiative must be given to them in order to decide what to do with their money and if they accept to invest they should invest. Sometimes you believe something and tell to everybody to gain from it but at the end when something bad happens they blame you but if something good happens its their brain.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:23:51 PM
Diversification is the key! I would buy both, gold will be a good for longterm holding and very save. Bitcoin is very profitable, but is more risky.
Activity: 387
November 08, 2017, 06:19:46 PM
It's up to you, bitcoin and gold are good for future investment.  I absolutely love to invest if i have my money. Bitcoin is a good choice because its always rising. Gold is alsa good because it has a stable price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 08, 2017, 05:41:48 PM
You should never buy bitcoin gold just let it appear in your wallet along with your bitcoin.  If are really hesitate to buy,  just buy only a portion of your bitcoin.  By the way I am all in with BTC.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 05:37:06 PM
I suggest to buy bitcoin, because with a limited amount will make bitcoin value higher day by day. Different from gold, he can be produced anytime and anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 05:29:19 PM
Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley

For me? Nowadays, Gold is hard for us people to buy. So I prefer buy bitcoins. Because buying bitcoins was easy done looking for a gold who is impossible to find.
Both have their own importance, we cannot compare two. Each is with its own characteristic, bitcoin is quick and easy to be transferred and gives a high output and gold is complicated a bit to be transferred because it is first to be converted into money and then transferred. bitcoin worth is increasing but the fact cannot be denied that its price is unstable and the worth of gold is stable
Yes both have their own importance. But I think if a person want to invest his money in such place from where he can get some profit then I think bitcoin is the best option as compare to gold, because bitcoin is providing a good opportunity to people to make good profit, In fact bitcoin price is increasing too much and is more possible that  very soon its price will reach to 10000$, therefore I think investment in bitcoin will be more profitable as compare to gold.
Activity: 10
November 08, 2017, 08:57:14 AM
Well I hallucinate about gold, it's a difficult decision to make ... lol
Activity: 18
November 08, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
there is absolutely no comparision between these 2.
Buying gold can a long term investment.
But buying bitcoin is what you need to do right now.
Thats the best investment of this era.
Pages:
Jump to: