Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 70. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
October 28, 2017, 08:15:05 PM
BTC is still very young and is predicted to reach $10,000 in 2018 and $100,000 in a few years. Personally, I'd buy BTC myself. If I wanted to be super-safe I'd only buy Gold. You can always invest 50% in gold and 50% in BTC and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
October 28, 2017, 08:09:37 PM
I prefer bitcoin than gold, over the past years bitcoin have been doing great although the value is fluctuating from time to time but we can see its growth. I believe that it will continue to rise on the coming days. I can see better opportunities in bitcoin, your invesment can grow and expect higher returns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 07:30:02 PM
I mean asking this sort of question on a Bitcoin forum is going to get more than bias replies. But, you only have to look at the advantages that Bitcoin has over gold to make your own decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
Gold is physical and bitcoin is digital ,it's value is dependent on community participation but i think investing in bitcoin better than investing in gold because you can notice the bitcoin price rose gradually from zero to near $6000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 28, 2017, 07:18:28 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I love to buy some gold as an investment but i will put all my efforts, time in working to hard to achieve more bitcoin for the better future.

I will not get an extra income with gold, in which btc can provide me.
Activity: 172
October 28, 2017, 07:14:00 PM
I believe both are good investments but if you want to hAve an investment whose return of investment is high then i guess the best choice is bitcoin. Bitcoin's value,  though volatile and  fluctuating, constantly rises and a lot of investors come in to invest on them. Gold, on the other hand, is stable and is also good for investment. However, because of its stability, the profit gained from holding them is not that high unless you have tons and tons of them. So i think it is better to buy bitcoin and hold it and with your profit you can buy some gold as reserves.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
October 28, 2017, 07:11:01 PM
I think it is better to diversify your risk and buy gold and bitcoin. Bitcoin is of course risky asset, but it needs to be in your portfolio.
Yes i agree.But IMO it's better to purchase more bitcoin than gold.It would not be a wrong choice buying both but you should prioritize buying bitcoin first.Its price is more higher than gold and is definitely increasing day by day.Bitcoin for sure will give you huge profit after a couple of months or years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 28, 2017, 07:10:06 PM
Old ask and asked many times

this pic may give you answer

Source https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

for me i prefer Gold more Because women love it more than Bitcoin and can invest it  Cool Cool

I don't know about the Theft Resistance. Lots of bitcoins have been stolen.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2017, 07:09:30 PM
Indeed, it's better to invest in to bitcoin because of the cap and interest that it have. Also you can invest in to other cryptocurrencies, with better functionality
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 07:02:15 PM
I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.

I am investigating this for longer time now. Clearly answer is: you must store it in offeshore account far from reach of uncle Sam. Companies that deal with gold have storages like that all over the world. Canada, Caribbean, Hong Kong, Germany, Geneva, Australia, Germany ... so you want your gold to be in politically stable country, I mean strong place that means business. Some people say Abu Dhabi as centre for gold trading but I wouldn't use it. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
I think it is better to diversify your risk and buy gold and bitcoin. Bitcoin is of course risky asset, but it needs to be in your portfolio.
Activity: 148
October 28, 2017, 04:18:40 PM
I see many people asking what to buy, Bitcoin or Gold, they are different things, since when did gold give you the same amount of profit as bitcoin?
If you want to make good profits you know to invest in bitcoin, if you want something to hold on to with some real value you buy gold.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 04:12:51 PM
Buy bitcoin, in short or long term it has out gain gold. Every time when bitcoin went into a dip it always come back with a bigger highs....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
October 28, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
It depends since bitcoin and gold are much different in each aspects.

For bitcoin you'll have a good security without worrying about being stolen but still the security level depends on the wallet you use.

For gold it is security threatening but you'll be sure that you will get something on it, and in here you will feel safer for your investment since it is visible and tangible.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
October 28, 2017, 03:58:02 PM
i think for me invest your money in bitcoin because you cant predict the value of bitcoin in the few year ... for me bitcoin is better than gold in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 28, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
With bitcoin, you have more chances to become richer, in addition - faster. If you are allowed funds, you can invest in bitcoin and gold. But believe me, bitcoin will pay off much faster.
Activity: 238
October 28, 2017, 03:51:44 PM
You should buy bitcoin because it provides more profit than gold in short period of time .No doubt there is a risk in investing in Bitcoin but that risk is nothing in front of the profits it provide.
Activity: 336
October 28, 2017, 03:51:11 PM
Now if someone tells me you take gold or bitcoins, I will answer Bitcoin.Because the price of Bitcoin is rising, but the price of gold is falling further.So I can trust Bitcoin but not on gold.So I'll buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
October 28, 2017, 03:41:49 PM
It depends on time longitude. If you want to save your asset for a short time,
about several years, may be couple of dozen years, then your decision is Bitcoin.
But if you worry about your last days - choose gold, gold does not rust, but digital information
will be able to desappear. Keeping stuff question is the next question
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
October 28, 2017, 03:41:32 PM
Well, if i have more than 100 bitcoins right now, or whatever the amount is, i would sell them and buy gold, it is the most stable currency that has existed since the world exists, there is no way to loss your money with gold, and if you buy them at ETF on a bank you wont have to hide your gold in somewhere, it is very safe to hold.
anyway, everytime i buy some gold, i do it in little ingots, about 10 or 20 grams at least.
Pages:
Jump to: