Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 66. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 02:06:30 PM
I am wondering if you are getting bias opinion for this as this is a Bitcoin forum.  

What type of answers would you get if you posted your question in a gold related forum?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 02:05:04 PM
my answer pretty much revolves around your idea that if they wanna be safe in future they can buy gold,gold being physically present and being a precious metal has its own advantages all over world and so does bitcoin investment in bitcoin treating it as an asset would be very beneficial in future if does not crash due to multiple reasons.so what i suggest is you tell them to buy gold and invest a little in bitcoin too,because you never know whats going to happen so be on safer side too and take risk as well because risk can give you large profit too.
bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 02:04:34 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Bitcoin price are higher than any other coin.you can buy other coin used bitcoin.Most of the people buy bitcoin and hold  because bitcoin never disappointed us.
Activity: 357
November 02, 2017, 02:02:34 PM
I would suggest you to invest in BTC.btc may be seeming to be fluctuating in short term but in a long term it is always increasing. , though BTC and gold have something in common like they both are limited and are the best assets to invest in but BTC takes over the first place because of it's dual nature as an asset and as a digital decentralised crypto currency.
We cannot do transaction with gold , or use it like currencies, while BTC is flexible and the acceptance is also increasing, we are not far away from global acceptance.
Activity: 1008
November 02, 2017, 01:57:22 PM
I think it will be more if we invest in bitcoin but need to consider it. but if not try it then will regret in the future
bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments
Activity: 199
November 02, 2017, 01:57:08 PM
lol, you can see the Bitcoin Gold now. It is terrible. If you wanna find some stable things, you shouldn't invest in cryptocurrency. My answer is Bitcoin. You will be never disappointed! Cool
November 02, 2017, 01:52:35 PM
Unless some apocalyptic events are anticipated to happen in the near future, I would invest in Bitcoin.

(I buried 5 ozs of gold coins under a tree in my backyard just in case.)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
November 02, 2017, 01:46:32 PM
I think bitcoin and gold serve a similar purpose for investing, since they are alternative investments that are to one degree or another decentralized. Both serve as a hedge to hyperinflation or economic uncertainty. I don't think they are mutually exclusive investments. Investors can own both.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 01:44:37 PM
I should recommend you bitcoins . because it is the future of currency. Without comparing these two . You should go for the cryptocurrency of bitcoins . Think about future .
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 02, 2017, 01:10:06 PM
Gold's income is not higher than the income of special currency, personal advice or buy Bitcoin it, Bitcoin let me make money/.
Actually if you are talking about bitcoin gold then it is the best choice according to the topic if you are talking about the gold then it is useless to buy because bitcoin is far better than gold because its value increasing on daily base. While bitcoin gold is increasing very fastly then we should go for that too.
Activity: 742
November 02, 2017, 01:06:35 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Gold and Bitcoins are valuable assets, all of which have the potential. Personally, I choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a high-tech currency, in line with the modern era of man. It is hierarchical, based on open source so everyone can use it. Its value is at record levels and rises sharply, surpassing gold many times. Investing in Bitcoin has been chosen by many investors because it is profitable. But gold also has its own advantages, the value of which is very stable and investment in gold has never been outdated. Both are good and all have their own values
Activity: 403
November 02, 2017, 12:43:13 PM
A lot of people ask questions like you. I just recommend you. should buy bitcoin. You can see the price of the current bitcoin ~ $ 7000. And it will be $ 10,000 in December
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 12:38:37 PM
for me i would chose to invest in bitcoin ! even if it is risk if you compare it with gold ! but higher risk could generate higher profits. and the price of bitcoin is getting more and more huge
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 02, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
Well, this decision depends on the risk profile of the investor. I do have a moderate risk profile so I would go with a balanced investment option. However, if someone is willing to earn high returns on his investments then ideally he should go with the investment option having the possibility of the high returns. In this case, Bitcoin has that potential as compared to that of gold but the investor should always keep in mind the rule of thumb that says high risk, high returns and low risk, low returns.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:25:41 PM
I want to own both. But in fact I prefer bitcoin over gold. Gold prices change very little while bitcoin prices change very fast. Prices change every minute. bitcoin generates huge profits. Gold also makes a profit. But it will take a long time for the price of gold to catch up with the price of bitcoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
November 02, 2017, 12:24:16 PM
Hey guys, I wanna ask what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I also plan to invest some of Bitcoin that I can do for my own business and of course do trading,
currently investing in Bitcoin is very promising and very risky,
but if you're not ready to go up and down its price Bitcoin you should invest in Gold.. Cheesy
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 02, 2017, 12:23:53 PM
Sadly in my place the bitcoin technology was spread at a wrong description. They said it was used for scam and investments that will just make you broke.
The most sad part? It was backed up by the media which makes it more confusing for others who are just starting. The new ones who are still thinking about it are now turning their heads back.
A sad truth, in this case they may be now investing with gold instead bitcoin.  Cry
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 12:21:16 PM
For me, investing to gold is good idea but investing in bitcoin is better idea. Gold is stable profit and the value is not go down. Bitcoin is a volatile but i'm a risks taker so i go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is better you will see it in the near future that the value is going up. Our future currency in the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
November 02, 2017, 12:11:15 PM
Gold and Bitcoin both are valuable. I prefer bitcoin nowadays gold price is not stable and not much increase like bitcoin price. If we have bitcoin we can buy gold at any time. Its good to invest in bitcoin. Compare to gold price there is a huge price change in bitcoin nowadays.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 02, 2017, 12:00:48 PM
Two, buy it, gold is the hard currency for thousands of years, bitcoin is the hard currency of the current virtual currency world
according to my opinion if you want to invest your money in some good things then i will suggest you to invest in bitcoin in place of gold because the rate of bitcoin is very high and is still increasing with time and in future you can get more and more profit if you can buy bitcoin now and then sell in future.
Pages:
Jump to: