Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 67. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 11:45:00 AM
Two, buy it, gold is the hard currency for thousands of years, bitcoin is the hard currency of the current virtual currency world
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:43:10 AM
If it's just me being a woman, I would straight away say gold. It's pretty. It's an investment and I can wear it. But as an investor, I would say both. I'm a firm believer of diversifying my investments. Both are different as an investment. I'm a moderately agressive investor. Gold gives me the feeling of consistency, while Bitcoin feeds my need for a little excitement with it's price volatility.
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
November 02, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
If I have to choose I prefer gold, because gold is more famous till now, but maybe after next generation and many countries allowed bitcoin and the rate stable in high mode (keep pumping). I am going to buy bitcoin as investment and also the gold. Theese two thing are superstars.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 02, 2017, 11:34:04 AM
You buy bitcoin Cheesy really if you have some extra money better to invest it in bitcoin and to escape big risks cash it out when the price get double as minimum. Gold stayed in past and such newbie as bitcoin breaks new records and takes harts <3
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 11:30:29 AM
I think bitcoin is more profitable than gold for investment.Gold is famous and  popular all over the world but for today investment ,bitcoin is the best.Bitcoins price are increasing  day by day and it seems very safe for investment.On the other hand  bitcoins price are increasing and decreasing every hour that is important for trading.For its increasing price ,I choose bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 02, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
You should buy bitcoin instead because gold is not a profitable investment in either long term or short term. I said long term because even though you will invest for gold in long term, your profit will not be enough to make you satisfied while bitcoin can make you satisfied in just a few months because of the possible pumps in the market that will increase the price.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
November 02, 2017, 10:42:13 AM
Gold's income is not higher than the income of special currency, personal advice or buy Bitcoin it, Bitcoin let me make money/.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 10:38:03 AM
I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.
If you have a lot of money you must buy bitcoin and gold because both of them will help you to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, I prefer to buy bitcoin because I can use it in different kind of transaction unlike gold and I think it will become our future money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 10:34:23 AM
when i got some much money, i will buying both.
buying gold and keep it, its good option as long time.
at this moment, bitcoins has give technology how to save asset in crypto as currency and its value was showing good potential as long this year.
Activity: 107
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
For me absulotly I will buy Bitcoin. Why I will buy gold . It's not give me the profit  like Bitcoin. Gold price is stable not high. Very slowly high gold price. And Bitcoin price going up like flying. If you like to invest then I will suggest just invest in Bitcoin.  Don't think for loss. You will never loss. Just need little hold.

Guys, I have been in markets for so many years and just want to warn you: "Don't think of loss" is wrong approach. That's the first thing you need to think about when investing - how much can I lose? And with bitcoin you can lose nearly everything... though I very much believe the opposite
Activity: 107
November 02, 2017, 10:29:10 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I would tell them to buy both. But make sure they don't put too much in Bitcoins, the price can go to 100k or 0. But they will blame you for sure if it goes to 0 with big portion of savings invested.
Activity: 361
November 02, 2017, 10:24:01 AM
I have a Bitcoin and will buy gold because now I have 1BTC can buy a lot of gold, I always think gold is a woman's jewelry and for long-term investment, I always like Bitcoin investment because its value always increases and makes me become rich. fast..
Activity: 336
November 02, 2017, 10:13:38 AM
Maybe you should buy bitcoin ! Due to its potential, Depreciation is not a big deal to it. We can see that gold's price went down some time every year unlike bitcoin that grows thousand of dollars a year .
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
Absolutely bitcoin. Because its rate increasing day by day. It's more profitable than gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency. So I mean that one day bitcoin get the gold place.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 02, 2017, 10:11:26 AM
If you have a risking mind, then it's good to go with bitcoin. Here the profiting is assured and we need patience to get the same. With gold the user gets an security on the investment with very small profit. Based on the necessity and the acceptance have a research about both the market and pick the appropriate one.
with proper studies and right mindset i think bitcoin will be more than gold by now, if the support will continue like this and we will see bitcoin
will be more valuable than gold, just like what other's said gold isn't been mined while bitcoin have a limit numbers so just think for this investment
for longer term ans surely it will bring a lots of profits.
Activity: 366
November 02, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
If you have a risking mind, then it's good to go with bitcoin. Here the profiting is assured and we need patience to get the same. With gold the user gets an security on the investment with very small profit. Based on the necessity and the acceptance have a research about both the market and pick the appropriate one.
Activity: 42
November 02, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I would rather say

"Don't put all the eggs in single basket"  Cool Wink
Activity: 25
November 02, 2017, 09:37:07 AM
Both bitcoin and gold are good,bitcoin is not only investment ,it is the currency.we can buy and sell bitcoin online,sending and receiving is also very fast.bitcoin is new trend of currency,online shopping sites also can accept the bitcoins.bitcoin works like cash also.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 09:15:43 AM
Old ask and asked many times

this pic may give you answer

Source https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

for me i prefer Gold more Because women love it more than Bitcoin and can invest it  Cool Cool

Good picture, normally own women love gold, so we are unlucky

Un saludo desde españa
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
 I suggest you buy bitcoin because they are easily to buy and sell. you can get cash anytime anywhere around the world unlike gold whereby you look for buyers. Gold cant be sent to different part of the world in small time frame but bitcoin can.
Pages:
Jump to: