Pages:
Author

Topic: I can assist in cryptotalk.org bounty - page 5. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 05, 2019, 07:43:06 AM
I guess I've seen this kind of offer before, not sure it was you.
The person will make a reply, put it in txt file and that will be sent to the account owner, therefore account is not at risk as no need to share password to this user, however, you are not helping the forum to contribute your genuine idea, that's one thing, and the other which is bigger is the post could possibly violate the anti plagiarism rules the forum has strictly impose, that's a perma ban for those doesn't know the penalty yet.

and exactly what could happen. if you don't get negative the worse prermaban.  if OP is so good at writing there are blog and article campaigns for you.

We won't get negative trust with that unless we are caught cheating, most likely the penalty will be perma ban because you don't know if those providing you post are just copying post from online and that can easily be detected nowadays. Better to be safe than sorry, never let this thing happen to you, as all of us here especially those who have a high rank account are treating our account so special.

One can pay me after three days of posting. So you can confirm that posts are non plagiarism.

Those who dont wanna avail this service, can stay away from this thread? Just a request.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146
December 04, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
The person will make a reply, put it in txt file and that will be sent to the account owner, therefore account is not at risk as no need to share password to this user, however, you are not helping the forum to contribute your genuine idea, that's one thing, and the other which is bigger is the post could possibly violate the anti plagiarism rules the forum has strictly impose, that's a perma ban for those doesn't know the penalty yet.

and exactly what could happen. if you don't get negative the worse prermaban.  if OP is so good at writing there are blog and article campaigns for you.

We won't get negative trust with that unless we are caught cheating, most likely the penalty will be perma ban because you don't know if those providing you post are just copying post from online and that can easily be detected nowadays. Better to be safe than sorry, never let this thing happen to you, as all of us here especially those who have a high rank account are treating our account so special.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 04, 2019, 06:25:50 PM
If I am not too wrong, jamal used to do such a thing. Look where that landed him, so i don't think you will find many people that would take you up on this offer.

However, coming to topic, Cryptotalk is not that 'lucrative' anymore and last I read they've stopped paying again. So good luck with that.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
December 04, 2019, 05:11:12 PM
OP, you didn't said one of the most important things - how much % from campaign payment you're taking? I think that your service would get more interest in past when Cryptotalk had 20 posts limit. But now now when they allow just 5 posts a day, I think that not many people will be interested.
Getting merits is now almost impossible. The only way to get them is to buy them and I don't have they much funds
Sorry, but this your statement is complete nonsense. Getting merits isn't that difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
December 04, 2019, 03:29:11 PM
@OP, if you really believe that you are a good/quality poster then start to posts for yourself, And try to rank up. After ranking up you can do campaign directly. And also you will get payment from the campaign plus your ID will be strong day by day. On the other hand if you running  this service you will be called as nothing but spammer. Hope you can understand what I say. Good Luck.

Note: Please don't use this type of service or your id will be in risk. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
December 04, 2019, 02:59:54 PM
Getting merits is now almost impossible. The only way to get them is to buy them and I don't have they much funds
False. Do not trust anyone who tries to say negative things for his own gain. He is obviously bias and lying when he said it's almost impossible and the only way to get merits is to pay.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2019, 02:26:15 PM
Although on the one hand your proposal seems to be decent, because you just want a payment for writing texts such as someone would pay you for preparing a text on a topic on his blog. On the other hand, this type of task does not seem ethical.
I will leave it to everyone for consideration individually.

Thanks for the unbiased comment about the proposal.

what do you have to lose when all you can do is write while those who will allow you to pilot their account is going to lose their account when turned scam by selling the account.  nothing will hold you accountable for what is going to happen to the account.

December 04, 2019, 02:13:20 PM
Although on the one hand your proposal seems to be decent, because you just want a payment for writing texts such as someone would pay you for preparing a text on a topic on his blog. On the other hand, this type of task does not seem ethical.

Thanks for the unbiased comment about the proposal.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
December 04, 2019, 02:06:21 PM
December 04, 2019, 01:30:02 PM
I have been planning to finish CS50 since ages. Go do that. They even have one on android app development now..Thanks me later..

Thanks for the advice. CS50 is too basic my friend. Can you suggest anything of advance level?
December 04, 2019, 10:44:09 AM
cryptotalk.org  has not refilled their campaign funds yet, so you might not get some client as some members are looking for new campaign.
In addition, the risk of getting ban is too high when you allow other people to make comment for you although the account owner is the one posting.
Please don't encourage this kind of service as this will only lead to people not posting constructive and honest post, maybe try to rank up and then join a campaign on your own.

December 04, 2019, 10:37:55 AM
cryptotalk.org  has not refilled their campaign funds yet, so you might not get some client as some members are looking for new campaign.
In addition, the risk of getting ban is too high when you allow other people to make comment for you although the account owner is the one posting.
Please don't encourage this kind of service as this will only lead to people not posting constructive and honest post, maybe try to rank up and then join a campaign on your own.

I am not on his side but OP only offering a posting service which he will create a post and the client will proof read it and look if it is constructive or not and the client will decide if he will use the post or not. As far as I know base on what I understand there will be a private message between OP and the client and it is up to someone if he will avail the service.

You got it so right. Thank you for understanding.
I m not forcing anyone. You can pay me after you post and your posts are aproved.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
December 04, 2019, 09:51:16 AM

I am not on his side but OP only offering a posting service which he will create a post and the client will proof read it and look if it is constructive or not and the client will decide if he will use the post or not. As far as I know base on what I understand there will be a private message between OP and the client and it is up to someone if he will avail the service.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 04, 2019, 09:30:19 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 04, 2019, 09:15:36 AM
This is just one example of how you can lose your account when someone else writes you posts : Account banned for plagiarism

Cant agree more.

It's about developing trust. Once both parties develop trust that OP is not giving plagiarized posts and receiver is paying in return. Things can move smoothly.

People who have time do it themselves  but there are ppl who due to busy schedule time cant spare time. My service will benefit them.

That's already too late for this service you specifically mention that this is for Cryptotalk bounty, a bounty that is now paused you should have changed the title to something that will cater to all bounty campaign and not only for Cryptotalk, anyway good luck you should have started it two months ago.

You are right.

Its paused now but Hope's are it will resume very soon .

This offer is open for other bounty also.

I think it's not paused since participants can still credited for their post and the only thing participants wait is the hot wallet to get filled so that we can withdraw our campaigns earnings. Most provably it will be refilled on next following days since the manager itself had been paid already for another month of managing the campaign.

But anyways OP it's better to be careful since this kind of service you offered is kinda not approve by some DT's here and it's kinda sketchy so better I suggest that you should find another alternative ways to earn rather than giving a shit on pilot services.
December 04, 2019, 08:51:36 AM
This is just one example of how you can lose your account when someone else writes you posts : Account banned for plagiarism

Cant agree more.

It's about developing trust. Once both parties develop trust that OP is not giving plagiarized posts and receiver is paying in return. Things can move smoothly.

People who have time do it themselves  but there are ppl who due to busy schedule time cant spare time. My service will benefit them.

That's already too late for this service you specifically mention that this is for Cryptotalk bounty, a bounty that is now paused you should have changed the title to something that will cater to all bounty campaign and not only for Cryptotalk, anyway good luck you should have started it two months ago.

You are right.

Its paused now but Hope's are it will resume very soon .

This offer is open for other bounty also.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146
December 04, 2019, 08:47:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
December 04, 2019, 08:41:36 AM

Cant agree more.

This "service" of posting on someone's else's behalf helps nobody. Ethically its like getting someone else to do your homework by offering them candy money. That automatically makes the trust go down the drain.
Anonymity does allow you to offer such a service and for people to opt for it by making secret magical pacts. Potential buyers should also consider that this may simply be a counter-espionage operation being run by scam hunters...LOL..Who knows??

To OP, writing that many meaningful posts is no small thing. I am sure you can utilize that time and effort in a much better way..Go finish some courses on edX or Coursera. I have been planning to finish CS50 since ages. Go do that. They even have one on android app development now..Thanks me later..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 04, 2019, 08:23:17 AM
~
If you blindly follow someone then surely you will get banned.

Senior members can check themselves whether its plagiarised or original. You can also check it on copyscrape
Anyone who would buy your services is lazy enough to think or create their own post. I doubt they will still find time to check if it's plagiarised or not.

With online text spinners also, it becomes harder to detect plagiarised content/s.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 04, 2019, 08:20:52 AM

Cant agree more.

Pages:
Jump to: