Pages:
Author

Topic: I can assist in cryptotalk.org bounty - page 6. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 04, 2019, 08:13:39 AM
Those who are planning to get this peron's service should be very careful. A hero account was already banned for having someone post in his/her behalf. Bought or hacked accounts will most likely grab this offer.

~
My question is if this is acceptable or not on this forum.
I don't see it as against the forum rules but DT members might have a different take on this and tag anyone caught buying such service.

If you blindly follow someone then surely you will get banned.

Senior members can check themselves whether its plagiarised or original. You can also check it on copyscrape
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 04, 2019, 08:08:10 AM
Those who are planning to get this peron's service should be very careful. A hero account was already banned for having someone post in his/her behalf. Bought or hacked accounts will most likely grab this offer.

~
I don't see it as against the forum rules but DT members might have a different take on this and tag anyone caught buying such service.
December 04, 2019, 08:00:13 AM
Basically a pilot service? I doubt that no one would entrust their account to a random dude online and also 5 post per day isnt really that a big thing.

The service proposed by the OP have nothing to do with gaining access to users account but a sort of written response about a post and send it to the client through any other means. The client will now copy the response and follow the link attached then paste and post the content.

Thank you for understanding my point.

I dont think there is anything wrong with this service. I will create unique posts that match the bitcointalk.org criteria. It wont be like spamming the forum with useless post.

This is just one example of how you can lose your account when someone else writes you posts : Account banned for plagiarism

Cant agree more.

It's about developing trust. Once both parties develop trust that OP is not giving plagiarized posts and receiver is paying in return. Things can move smoothly.

People who have time do it themselves  but there are ppl who due to busy schedule time cant spare time. My service will benefit them.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 04, 2019, 07:46:17 AM
My advice is to never use something like this, you may get plagiarized content that you won't even be aware of, which will result in the permaban of your account. Everyone will also notice a difference in quality and grammatical correctness of posts, which can certainly look bad in the long run.

This is just one example of how you can lose your account when someone else writes you posts : Account banned for plagiarism

I do not claim that the OP will plagiarize one's posts or content, but why to pay someone to do what you can do on your own?
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
December 04, 2019, 07:38:17 AM
Basically a pilot service? I doubt that no one would entrust their account to a random dude online and also 5 post per day isnt really that a big thing.

The service proposed by the OP have nothing to do with gaining access to users account but a sort of written response about a post and send it to the client through any other means. The client will now copy the response and follow the link attached then paste and post the content.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
December 04, 2019, 07:25:31 AM
So there was a random guy created account to bump an ICO project. He has made ONLY 4 posts and ONLY in the same thread. Then, he is gone for almost two weeks and come back here to offer pilot service.

I wonder, why would everyone trust this guy?
December 03, 2019, 03:22:34 PM
people won't even give access to their brothers nor sisters and yet you come up proposing to post for them. that would mean all the rights to the account handed over to a stranger. you're dreaming.  if someone from the forum who will really be giving their account, he deserves to lose his account. this guy might just sell your account the moment you give your logins and by the way yobit right now isn't paying, they might stop the campaign its up to them. do yourself a favor, try an attempt that isn't too obvious. scam somewhere else.

Relax. Dont take too much tension.

If you dont wanna take this offer, its your choice.

B/w my primary services are to hunt threads and create replies. I will forward to you.

Please read before posting harsh replies. You are legendary member, talk with some sense.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 03, 2019, 03:13:36 PM
people won't even give access to their brothers nor sisters and yet you come up proposing to post for them. that would mean all the rights to the account handed over to a stranger. you're dreaming.  if someone from the forum who will really be giving their account, he deserves to lose his account. this guy might just sell your account the moment you give your logins and by the way yobit right now isn't paying, they might stop the campaign its up to them. do yourself a favor, try an attempt that isn't too obvious. scam somewhere else.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 03, 2019, 03:09:15 PM
Hi, Bitcointalk is full of cryptotalk.org bounty campaign, which is paying for signature campaign.

If you are in this campaign and don't have time to create posts, let me know.

I can hunt 5 or 10 threads and will create suitable posts for each thread and will forward it to you. You can check each post yourself and submit it.

I am not new to this type of service. I have already few customers for whom I am doing this service.

PM me for more details.

Thanks

I don't know if the campaign is still active the thread is already locked because participants cannot transfer their earnings to their main balance, so your offer is invalid as there is no guaranty if the campaign is on or not, check their main thread to check.
December 03, 2019, 03:05:52 PM

it's your choice whether you want me to post or you want to do it yourself. People don't have time so they outsource there account for this bounty.

If you wanna try I send me any thread and I will send you a post for that thread.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
December 03, 2019, 03:02:51 PM
December 03, 2019, 02:57:44 PM
Hi, Bitcointalk is full of cryptotalk.org bounty campaign, which is paying for signature campaign.

If you are in this campaign and don't have time to create posts, let me know.

I can hunt 5 or 10 threads and will create suitable posts for each thread and will forward it to you. You can check each post yourself and submit it.

I am not new to this type of service. I have already few customers for whom I am doing this service.

This service is not limited to cryptotalk.org, you can get posts for other campaigns also.

You can pay me after 2 days of posting when you confirm that posts are plagiarism free and are accepted by moderators.

PM me for more details.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: