Pages:
Author

Topic: I created MyAltCoins to track all your cryptocurrency assets - page 3. (Read 12319 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Can you also add PandaCoin (#PND) scrypt version, now it's only PandaCoin (#PANDA).

Thanks!
Activity: 28
 That's great service ! Well done! Yep, that would be better if you add RabitCoin  Smiley
Hi, can you please add:

RabitCoin (#RBBT)
CorgiCoin (#CORG)

Thanks! Chers
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I've added all the requested coins and BIG NEWS!

Now you can track your stocks from Havelock Investments!
Activity: 54
awesome site, thanks for the great work.

Can you add iCoin? (ICN)?  Thanks!
Hi, KarmaCoin not showing any exchange in my dashboard. FlappyCoin wasn't showing till today either, now it's fixed.
Can you add OLYMPICCOIN, BEECOIN, GRUMPYCOIN to your site, or you have to wait for them to come on some big exchanges?

Cheers
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
The idea sounds pretty awesome. There are so many coins out there and it's hard to keep track if you've invested in many.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
Added a lot of coins!

DimeCoin (#DIME), DigiByte (#DGB), Pandacoin (#PANDA), Electric (#VOLT), Karmacoin (#KARM), PenguinCoin (#PENG), Riecoin (#RIC), MintCoin (#MINT), Reddcoin (#REDD), Apecoin (#APE), CryptographicAnomaly (#CGA), Microcoin (#MCR), Quibitcoin (#Q2C), KlondikeCoin (#KDC), Marscoin (#MRS), Astrocoing (#ASR), Saturncoin (#SAT), DarkCoin (#DRK), Auroracoin (#AUR), Stories (#STY)

Hi

MCR is macrocoin - cryptorush

MRC is microcoin - MintPal
Added a lot of coins!

DimeCoin (#DIME), DigiByte (#DGB), Pandacoin (#PANDA), Electric (#VOLT), Karmacoin (#KARM), PenguinCoin (#PENG), Riecoin (#RIC), MintCoin (#MINT), Reddcoin (#REDD), Apecoin (#APE), CryptographicAnomaly (#CGA), Microcoin (#MCR), Quibitcoin (#Q2C), KlondikeCoin (#KDC), Marscoin (#MRS), Astrocoing (#ASR), Saturncoin (#SAT), DarkCoin (#DRK), Auroracoin (#AUR), Stories (#STY)
Big updates for myaltcoins:

- added CageCoin (#CAGE), NyanCoin (#NYAN), Karmacoin (#KARMA), FlappyCoin (#FLAP) and Unitary Status Dollar eCoin (#USDE)

- fixed a tons of bugs (password reminder, suggesting a coin, etc)

- now the average purchase rate should be calculated correctly!
Added DuckDuckCoin with correct exchange rates!
I signed up i like what i see so far , looks nice -

so just to be clear , users are just stating what they have and have traded - with options of import from various exchanges or manually ?

if so - I like it, the crypto space needs this.

happy to promote this with Quark, our user base would use something like this .

Hey digitalindustry, yeah, pretty much as you stated. And I use it to track my Quarks!
It is pretty incredible and the bugs seem worked out from my experience.
If you import data (I don't) just make sure to use an API that doesn't allow modifying data, except for reads, into your account. For security reasons of course.
I like adding things manually but am not a big trader.

IAS

IAS is right Smiley MyAltcoins is a tool to keep track of your assets and their current values.

speaking of which:
UPDATE: Importing rates from CryptoRush.in! MemoryCoin, Potcoin and Xivra are now updated regularly
Activity: 56
This is awesome!  For NXT, if you have more trouble with DGEX, you can also use BTER, which is a much nicer interface (bter.com).

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

so just to be clear , users are just stating what they have and have traded - with options of import from various exchanges or manually ?

Hey digitalindustry, yeah, pretty much as you stated. And I use it to track my Quarks!
It is pretty incredible and the bugs seem worked out from my experience.
If you import data (I don't) just make sure to use an API that doesn't allow modifying data, except for reads, into your account. For security reasons of course.
I like adding things manually but am not a big trader.

IAS
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
checking this out now, i stopped doing my spread sheet, too much work
hope this is as good as everyone is saying
maybe add UTC from https://crypto-trade.com/ ?
Quick and nice bump in the midst of this shaky BTC market
PSA: if you used the BTC-E importer, run it again. BTC-E provides data without the fee, so we had to calculate it at import
I will give it a look soon, thanks for reporting it

Unrelated note:
New donation option: DOGE! Much donations options!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Hi Lucacri,

I can't find a valid average purchase price anymore.
Under "average purchase rate" on the Dashboard I see very high figures. e.g. 1NMC=3.3BTC. They are all in whole numbers and should be in fractions.
I see that across the board. Even if I click on the coin name, it is not on the detailed screen.

Still loving the site, but can you have a look please?
IAS
Pages:
Jump to: