Pages:
Author

Topic: I created MyAltCoins to track all your cryptocurrency assets - page 8. (Read 12319 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I just made the most requested change: you can now delete multiple transactions from the History page Cheesy
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Wow What a great improvements!
It was too much work for me to add all my transactions one by one, therefore i didn't use it anymore.
With the import functions it has become very user friendly  Cheesy Thank you also for adding IFC Smiley

Only now I have imported all the trades from cryptsy, there seems to be a discrepancy between the dashboard on myaltcoins and the dashboard on cryptsy. Therefore I wanted to try to import again, only deleting them one by one is much work Tongue. Maybe create one key to start all over new :-)

Activity: 77
This website is brilliant! I had half of the same exact idea written in a java app a week ago. Request all functional was populating the tables then got busy irl. Got tired being unable to keep up in cryptsy.

Your webapp basically does everything I wanted and more. Making it a webapp was also brilliant.

Scraps I guess.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Columns are sortable. Color coded rows, self settable. This could be used to signify 'done' with that coin mining etc, or green for trade on etc.
I use it every day, love it! Thank you very much, lucacri

The only thing that I would love added is to be able to select EUR instead of USD in the dashboard

Thank you! That's the kind of feedback i like to receive! I'll try to show the values in USD or EUR soon (gotta find a good way)

I'm just using the cryptsy API and I easily have the balance of all of my coins and their current values. I haven't worked in auto trading yet but manual entries just isn't actually better than excel
The problem is that you have to keep it updated, and you can only work/deal with Cryptsy's currencies and rates.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm just using the cryptsy API and I easily have the balance of all of my coins and their current values. I haven't worked in auto trading yet but manual entries just isn't actually better than excel
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I use it every day, love it! Thank you very much, lucacri

The only thing that I would love added is to be able to select EUR instead of USD in the dashboard
Eheh no problem! I like working on this project

Update: you can now import all your transactions from MtGox using the api (or the CSV file, if you don’t like APIs)
Thank you !!! It looks great seeing the USD really helps along side each coin, awesome! I'll try to think of some other ideas to improve the interface, thank you for the fast change.
I made the changes you suggested, maxbit!
Thank you for the feedback!
Love the site again and the improvements! Can you USD worth of the coins in your portfolio? You can add it under the current BTC value or under or under PRofit tab, or wherever. It would be nice to see it besides only in the summary of USD worth. Thx!
Will you be adding Coinex?

It looks like they are down at the moment/for the next days. Once they get back up, i'll try to add them
Activity: 244
Will you be adding Coinex?
Just now, I added the import from BTC-E via api!
Activity: 54

I did find that what the issue was (Between Chair and Keyboard I did what I tell my users not to do) that when I copied it from my wallet it had some extra white space and it caused the error. When I did it again with out the extra space it worked fine. Might want to add a trim() or preg to remove extra spaces on the Quantity field.

Other then that thanks for a great site makes it really easy to track your coins with a quick glance.

I don;t know if i can, honestly. I'm using Laravel 4 and if i set the validator as numeric, it won't accept spaces. I could get rid of the validator, but that's not that fun.. Lemme see what i can do

No worries just wanted to point it out.. I have not worked with that particular framework but I can look around as well in the documentation all ways love messing with new stuff Smiley
Is it a security concern if all your alt coin holdings are linked to an ip address logged by the site?

I don't log any IPs Smiley

I did find that what the issue was (Between Chair and Keyboard I did what I tell my users not to do) that when I copied it from my wallet it had some extra white space and it caused the error. When I did it again with out the extra space it worked fine. Might want to add a trim() or preg to remove extra spaces on the Quantity field.

Other then that thanks for a great site makes it really easy to track your coins with a quick glance.

I don;t know if i can, honestly. I'm using Laravel 4 and if i set the validator as numeric, it won't accept spaces. I could get rid of the validator, but that's not that fun.. Lemme see what i can do
Activity: 54
Great site but I did find an issue I was trying to setup my mined Freicoin and I get the following error:

Argh!
The qta to must be a number.

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
Is it a security concern if all your alt coin holdings are linked to an ip address logged by the site?
Activity: 168
Please, let me select multiple transactions to delete them.
It looks like Cryptsy's api is down at the moment, that's why the data is not updating
Pages:
Jump to: