Pages:
Author

Topic: I created MyAltCoins to track all your cryptocurrency assets - page 6. (Read 12319 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Added QQCoin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Add QQC plz Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Interesting... Might cut down on my RAM usage with a dozen open wallets ;p

Thank you for programming Smiley

devnullius
Activity: 112
Lucacri,
I don't know if you already read my tweet so I repeat it here.
I asked you for GLB, you added it, thank you so much, but ...
I think there is a small bug: if I create a new transaction (mining) with GLB, then I can't see anymore the charts (chart area is there, the curves of all coins aren't there !). If I delete the GLB mining transaction everything is fine again.
Congratulation for giving us this useful service.

Hi Massimo, I tried to replicate your error and I think i managed to solve it. Give it a try (remember that the graphs take quite some time to load unfortunately).

And, thank you for using MyAltCoins Smiley

Thank you, now everything works fine.

It would be nice to add to USD balance the value converted into EURO (or, better, give the user the option to select the currency he wants).

Definitively all of as users must donate something to you to support this project !

Lucacri,
I think there is a small bug: if I create a new transaction (mining) with GLB, then I can't see anymore the charts (chart area is there, the curves of all coins aren't there !). If I delete the GLB mining transaction everything is fine again.

Hi Massimo, I tried to replicate your error and I think i managed to solve it. Give it a try (remember that the graphs take quite some time to load unfortunately).

And, thank you for using MyAltCoins Smiley
Activity: 112
Lucacri,
Thanks you for this! It is really useful, and a good place to have all my info.

One thing, would be possible to add the wallet address in some place?
Maybe people don't want to publish that info, but I will appreciate it, so I can get it in any place.

I will add it as soon as i have some time Smiley

Thanks for liking the site!
Activity: 19
site works fine, link the url in your topic and more will visit
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
wow! great job! that site is going to be very useful!
Activity: 70
Thanks you for this! It is really useful, and a good place to have all my info.

One thing, would be possible to add the wallet address in some place?
Maybe people don't want to publish that info, but I will appreciate it, so I can get it in any place.
At the moment I do not really understand the graphs yet but that can be me I think Tongue. Because I have a lot of different alt coins I can not see which line belongs to which coin. Is there a way that I can select one alt coin and see only the graph of that alt coin? All the graphs through each other looks complicated. Or is that feature already possible?

Thank you again and a happy new year!

You can go in the specific currency and see the graphs just of that. I will make the dashboard graphs better, i don't like them either..

Awesome again! The graph are not coming thrugh for me, it appears as a white box, no graph, thanks again!

Give it a try now, it should load after a few seconds
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Awesome again! The graph are not coming thrugh for me, it appears as a white box, no graph, thanks again!
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
My compliments!

I had one week vacation; one week no coins in my head  Grin
Just deleted all the transactions with your new key and imported all transactions again. Now there is no discrepancy anymore between cryptsy and myaltcoins. My balances seems correct Smiley (except for a negative cryptsy points balance, but that is not important for me).

At the moment I do not really understand the graphs yet but that can be me I think Tongue. Because I have a lot of different alt coins I can not see which line belongs to which coin. Is there a way that I can select one alt coin and see only the graph of that alt coin? All the graphs through each other looks complicated. Or is that feature already possible?

Thank you again and a happy new year!
Big update! I’ve added graphs to show your situation for each alt coin you own! More graphs to come Smiley

Added RonPaulCoin (RPC), GlobeCoin (GLB), AlphaOmegaCoin (AOC), and MoonCoin (MOON)

@nastybit: Unfortunately for the time being i don't think i can implement what you suggest. But, I am keeping it in the long list of things to do
Activity: 42
I currently use cryptofolio.info but I am not happy because I cannot choose the exchange from which the value is pulled.
Can I specify an exchange on myaltcoins.com or is it fixed? I don't want the highest or best, I want to be able to choose for example BTC value from btc-e, LTC value from Cryptsy, etc.
Thanks
I can't find the api for coinex.pw anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction?

EDIT: i also fixed the issues in the "Create a new transaction" page
Activity: 52
Please could you add Coinex.pw as an exchange? It's a great exchange and mining pool community with support for many coins, which is quickly growing. It's sort of an all in house system, you can mine and exchange coins all from one account on one website - the only thing it lacks is some kind of history tool to keep tabs, and myaltcoins.com looks like it can ace that Smiley I know Coinex.pw have an API system in place but I don't know about compatibility, etc...
That would be brilliant and really handy if you could do that Smiley
Activity: 15
i got same error message but after doing a import from exchanges and coinbase, i no longer get that error. Try doing an import for now to get you started until dev is able to fix Smiley
Activity: 10
https://myaltcoins.com/transactions/create

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
The site is a HUGE time saver!

Sent PM.
Pages:
Jump to: