Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 13. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's hard to say which ICO will be the winning one, and which one will fail, you will have to act at your own peril and risk!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

Yes, unfortunately, lately a lot of fraudulent projects have been collected and less money is collected than at the end of 2017. However, you must choose a project based on the goals of the project and the team! These are the main parameters.
Activity: 112
For a good ico;
1) How will the idea of service be used by people?
2) Distribution (Tokenmetrics)
3) Used system (mining, Pos ... Etc)
Besides these, the project managers, their targets and the project are very important. The continuity of the products they offer to the market is very important.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
In the event that you are new in crypto world it is extremely difficult to comprehend where is the trick and where isn't. Last time I attempt to take in more about group and guides, their last undertakings and how succesful the were. The more well known and gifted are colleagues ,the lower the shot of trick. For these individuals is notoriety imperative
Activity: 89
Eloncity a strong project I believe in the development of future ICO. Join us to experience a whole new platform with great security and reliability coming from the large and enthusiastic team of the project. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 123
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I think it's not hard to find a good ICO, which is not good is put off your investment plan. It is true that many projects are fraudulent and I also feel it.
I hope all of us are always focused and thorough when wanting to invest our money, because it is full of risks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

If you can not judge whether ICO is feasible or not, then I think you can invest elsewhere.
Even if the profits are not as high as ICO, but the risks are small and profitable, so what are you waiting for?
There is much we can do, not necessarily in the crypto world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

You should see if the project is clear, because there are so many ICO projects that are not clear about the project and its development direction.
In addition you should read the whitepaper and see its reputation. I myself save some tokens from ICO that are really reliable because it has potential.
Activity: 84

If this forums you difficult to understand, you can learn video, like youtube etc. Need to learn to analyze potential ICO projects and select them.
But the first thing that matters is that you have to know how big the community is, from where you can see the truth.
Activity: 182
I suggest you to follow ICO that has good project that has opportunity to be successful. We don't know about good ICO, but we can analyze the project.

I like your comments. I think you should follow the ICO which you think is promising and profitable. But you also have to take your time to examine it first, because lately a lot of ICO is a fraud, but not all of them, there are only a few scams.
Activity: 169
personally, to see a potential ico i will see the whitepaper first. inside the whitepaper, we can see the concept, the token supply, and the team that handles. in addition, I will also see whether the project has reached softcap or not because it will greatly affect the success of a project.
Activity: 154

You should always read, see and understand, do not be interested in all the pictures, jokes or offers are not reasonable.
Read the content, and if you find that it really has realistic projects, then do not linger, get in quickly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It is now very difficult to determine the current ICO. But, as before, you can determine this ICO if you can find developers in social networks and contact them!
Activity: 125
Only try to invest in those ICO's which have some working product, a great develOpment team and a transparent communication.
Agreed. You need to establish a constant contact with the development team, to be interested, to learn about the project. You should also see the finished product, not its plan. And to all this they should have everything quite transparent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

A good ICO ? It is very few. Nowadays i am still looking for some good ICOs to invest too, it is quite hard because many of ICOs has turned to scam project. My suggestion is, only participate in ICO that managed by trusty party like amazix. their ICOs are real projects. i have participated some and still holding the tokens.
Activity: 52
Perhaps in this forum you can't say in detail so you can understand. I think you should study them on Youtube. There are many people who can help you analyze a potential ICO project. But the main thing is that you should check your community. Here you can see potential ICO or fraud projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Many ICO's today are just resulting in scam or sometimes they are just not raising a good money to build their tokens and their platforms. So we should know what really is the standard to say that ICO is good or not. Based on my own experience if you confirm their identities first you have the affirmation that it is legitimate and also try to confirm all of their partners.
Activity: 210
Only try to invest in those ICO's which have some working product, a great develOpment team and a transparent communication.
Activity: 134
Find some experienced friends in crypto society and try to get some insider info from them
The best way is to organize a small community where everyone will share ideas in certain directions. I did that in all things, even in games.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Find some experienced friends in crypto society and try to get some insider info from them
Pages:
Jump to: