Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 14. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Might be GOD knows, if somebody could identify which ico is success, he definitely would not appear here and already become a billionaire. What we can do when we invest a ico project is taking our time and working hard to know about every detail the ico that we want to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
 I'm looking forward to EOS ram, cpu, and token rental rewards as well as whatever passive income the EOS air drops provide such as on the TELOS or XENON chains. REAL token rental income and my share of the profits from the sale of REAL property. COSS staking rewards. DASH shared masternode payouts. Etc.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
finding an ICO project you must consider this, first know the product of tge project if it is an interesting and premising, it must have white paper for you to study with it, social sites such as telegram, facebook, Twitter are must active, legit team members mus be shown there faces and very responsive team. it must also have an website.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Nobody knows also, we just have to be vigilant
Activity: 159
Indeed, even with all constancy and watchful examination, nobody can precisely anticipate which ICO will be effective and create. From numerous points of view, everything relies upon the improvement group, documentation and examination of the interest for inner tokens.
Activity: 84
 I am very glad that I found the Eloncity project. In my opinion it is a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 138
I thoroughly concur with you. This days its hard to get a decent ICO cause most designers and their group are just in the venture all in view of cash. Indeed, even those activities which don't end up being fruitful and had finished their ICOs still may wind up been a crap coins in light of the fact that the designers didn't do the needful thing to improve it a coin to those whom put resources into it.
Activity: 38
all things considered, to take after an ico you should to see the whitepaper to begin with, on the grounds that inside you can see the idea of the undertaking and the group that handles it. from that point onward, you additionally need to frequently solicit the new refresh from the undertaking in message gathering. on the off chance that the administrator never gives a refresh about their undertaking at that point that is one sign of trick ico. You must be more cautious.
Activity: 84
it's hard to really judge which projects are good or bad but we have to study the project we will follow see good ico and good team before we invest we should see in icobanch we can see the review about ico and team developer of a project
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
You will need to spend time on personal research, because even scammers will suggest ICOs to you on this forum.So you yourself are your best adviser
Activity: 163
So it's really hard because a good project in our time is very hard to know but really, just be more attentive to the details and then you will understand where well and where is bad!
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
That's pretty much a gamble these days. There so many scams and frauds, that sometimes even thorough due diligence doesn't help, but otherwise don't ever invest in a project just like that, without doing some research about it.
Activity: 112
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 224
The good icon usually have similar characteristics, first of all, they have a clear roadmap so it gives you the confidence that these people are serious about the work they are involved in also they give a realistic estimation for the number of funds required and their spending
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You are absolutely right. The revolutionary platform of Ethereum gave strong impetus to carrying out a huge number of IСO. And of course, a lot of projects were unsuccessful. But at the same time, we saw projects with strong potential. It is necessary to study more deeply projects for investing
Activity: 71
It is a common problem that we all face, but try to join some ICO with an acceptable amount of money at any time, you will learn many things that no one will teach you.
Activity: 168
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
It is better to refrain from investing in ICO, because now with such situation in the market it is dangerous to invest.
you can look for a good ICO to invest by looking at the white paper and looking at his team of workers because I know that you can get a good ICO project and can benefit because many people are investing in ICO but have not benefited at all and in consider ICO a scam

Activity: 98
I think it is high hazard in contribute program ico..namun to join abundance ico program as of now despite everything I depend on icobench ico rating which there are numerous advertisements ico tokens that are advanced there .. perhaps we can see subtle elements of ico program that is offered through promotion icobench..recommended I figure u must endeavor to join program bounty..and learning about ico venture .possibly it that can be give you more information and experience about ico venture
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It's not just you even many people feel for the ICO found Bulan and can actually generate it is difficult. a growing number of ICO certainly quite makes this as a challenge. among it all, there's a scam for sure even the projects that did not reach the target due to too much ICO also much. the path that can be taken at least is to look at the team that is in ICO ICO could do well or not.
Activity: 138
I propose you to join ico konios, the Konios stage offers the most secure trade stage for money and cryptographic forms of money around the world. Our answer for locally and carefully trading all FIAT and CRYPTO monetary forms between any invested individuals, is one of a kind. The internationally uniform trade guideline is decentrally anchored by the Konios Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: