Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 12. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think you know the whitepaper and join the bounty game. ICO is so risk, recently.
All is correct. In order to generally understand where to give your money, you just need to turn your head and start studying projects, if you do not, you will lose everything that you can lose.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Trust your intuitions and follow what they are leading you to, especially if they have never failed you or if hey hardly do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
While many will want to suggest that you go through the whitepaper thoroughly and be sure that the team members behind it are worthy and reliable, I would like to highlight the fact that you have to do a thorough analysis on the project and then follow what your intuitions want you to do. Best wishes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It is best to trust the Profesional in this case! Already there are many companies that are involved in the selection of prospective ICO. A novice can only guess the success of the ICO
Activity: 39
You should dependably read the Whitepaper, Dont get pulled in to every one of the movements and pictures, read the substance in the event that you find that it really tackles an issue that you are confronting, its value putting resources into
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
yes now I myself have difficulty following and choosing ico. most come with a nice concept but the reality in the field is very different. many cannot get investor funds optimally. There are also a number of Ico that cancel and even adverts that run away from investors' money.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Indeed, there are now a lot of ICO who are scam, and it makes it difficult to identify a good ICO to follow, and what makes it difficult is that some of the SCOs have good ratings and sales of tokens that have reached softcap and some are almost hardcap, that's what makes it hard to find and determine which ico is good.
Activity: 18
It is a rather difficult task, because people are just focusing on delivering something without even thinking if it is innovative, they are just thinking in taking part of the pump of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I have learnt that when joining some ICO first you must self investigate the team and the project and next their social medias for some scammed icos are not very active on their social medias and end up scammed. Specially on their telegram you must know how important is this cause most investors are focusing here. by asking some questions and others.
Activity: 12
I think you know the whitepaper and join the bounty game. ICO is so risk, recently.
Activity: 32
No one knows which ICO will be successfull at last and not a scammed ICO because every ICO is a new born project that will trying their luck in the world of crypto currency so investing in ICO is a big risk compare to invest in already listed coins in the exchanger. I suggest you to make a full research in the ICO that you will going to be participate not only just read their white paper , supply
Activity: 55
It’s truly Decentralized. It has really a big potential. In fact, MTC is x500 faster than BTC’s and Eco-friendly.You can get 20,000 MTC for each simple task, and all you have to do is to hold them. It’s the first self-sustaining crypto-currency. And MTC already has a trading value on the exchange (F1cx)The investments you need to qualify for each AD
Activity: 22
They’re Airdropping 95% of the supply through a proof of promotion campaign. It’s actually completely fairly distributed, you will not see the team holding onto 50% of the supply only to crash the coin later, unlike the majority of ICOs. Some more about it: it’s an artificial intelligence driven, self sustaining project, calling this feature dev-less
Activity: 29
For exemple, have you try Marinecoin AirDrop ? They foster a community of nearly 20,000 users. It’s the first DEV-less coin using Artificial Intelligence (Jarvis Protocol). It’s truly Decentralized. It has really a big potential. In fact, MTC is x500 faster than BTC’s and Eco-friendly.You can get 20,000 MTC for each simple task, and all you have to do is to hold them
Activity: 106
In my own opinion, the project itself is my basis if an ICO has potential or not, I suggest that you research and read reviews. On the other hand if you are looking for an ICO that is good and innovative, try checking out VLUX https://vlux.io/.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

Do you read the forum or just open it and create a new thread and start asking questions? There're answers to all your questions? Why do you litter the forum? Just open other threads and find answers!  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
A really promising ICO project is very difficult to find. Basically, everyone just collects money and that's it. The finished product will not exist at all. Pay attention to the blockchains with low capitalization.
Activity: 83
ICOs are not in peril of being unuseful or scam because best part of the investments performed with a increasing acceptance for holders.
Activity: 96
a project being watched by many investors. With the strong team they are developing the project with a new platform promising to bring success in the crypto market. People should not miss this opportunity. Come to Eloncity to own your own shares. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 1610
I don't know how to know ICO is good or not, because most of 80% ICO is scam now. I suggest for you to do a deep research before investing in ICO like check the team, the background, read whitepapper, roadmap, community, and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: