Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 18. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You should believe in your acceptance that you will have things that make you skeptical but believe in what you see as well as your choice based on the knowledge and experience you have experienced.
Activity: 44
ICO Eloncity is a good sell, DEV and CEO are awesome, as I know this ICO is the participation of alibaba, before the MVP and EGT are two ICO also very successful while the market is still in a down state
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
if you do not know the ICO is good and good to be a participant and followed then you can see from various ico-rating providers such as "Icobench" "Ico Ratings" and so on are still very many ico rating providers.
Activity: 38
Which website is able to show good ICO project?
Activity: 69
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I suggest you to buy Privcy the most anonymous,private and secure coin !!
you can visit their Website for  more information --> https://privcy.io/
Activity: 25
Good thing is nobody knows every single ICO that is coming out. That's why we need communities, ico analysts, ico review websites,...
Activity: 182
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

in my opinion, if To check that ICO real first check the website and read the white paper correctly and also check all past ICO on google and then think to take part in ICO with this you can check that ICO is good and not. you can decide for yourself to invest in it or not yes there are really many fake ICO but if you take your time you will not be a victim or waste your time on the worthless coin.

Activity: 296
Merit: 2
If you are still not convince whether the ico you are going to invest is safe or not, or a profitable or not, you can further rely on ico review like icobenchmark, ico holder, etc. these ico review make a good and honest review to ensure that the investors are safe on investing it. And so that you, as a investor can avoid a scam ico in which many scam ico are launching as of this moment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are many ICOs that are good to follow you just have to check first (by reading the whitepaper, joining the social media platform of the ICOs, ask questions on telegram etc) before buying a certain ICO. you can also check Plaza Systems  faster an ICO that allows businesses large and small to build their own decentralised applications or choose from a range of cost-effective solutions.
Activity: 98
you should see if the project is clear, because there are so many ICO projects that are not clear, besides you have to read the whitepaper and see the roadmap because it is very important and see their team. I save some tokens from ICO because it has potential.
Activity: 88
There are no sure criteria that point to the best are a sure ICO, but there are certain factors to look out for, first and foremost is the white paper, then the team behind the project and the total volume of the coin/token.
Activity: 7
Becarful of scam ico
Activity: 100
I suggest you stay away from ico. Because a lot of junk and bad COINS appear in ico. You can choose COINS from the top 20 for your investment options. ETH, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 9
Do a search and chose the best it will be useful
Activity: 125
If you afraid of being scam or not sure about projects - then the answer is simple - it's better not to invest at all. The best option would be to wait when token will be listing on an exchange. And further, it will be possible to form a currency asset.
Track the market and study.
Activity: 65
The easiest way is to look at the ratings and evaluations of the rating websites. It has guiding significance and can distinguish many garbage items. If the score is too low, do not consider joining. Then it is judged by the number and activity of the community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
i recommend to you choose Chynge, chynge free and safe within a decentralized financial system where people of all income levels can access simple-to-use & secure services. chynge a successful project that has not left me without attention, I believe that the company is the best offer on the market,don't forget learn more https://chynge.net
Activity: 84
It depends on you, what ICO you want to buy. Buy what you think it can make a big profit. By the way you should find out about the ICO look for friends who are already masters in the crypto business, and keep asking them the best thing to do to catch the best ICO.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Precise information about the good ICO you no one will give. But you can reduce your risks when investing in an ICO project, if you study well the white paper and the company's developers.
Activity: 33
I found this ICO called MediBit which I think have potential. Their goal is to build global healthcare platform to bring innovation to the current healthcare that puts significant time and financial constraints on the population. Unlike other medical platforms ICOs, they are approaching the development in realistic ways to be feasible in a real-life situation. Here is the link in Bitcoin Talk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242 and telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Pages:
Jump to: