Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 29. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The first you can read the whitepaper, you can see the purpose of the project, whether or not the goal makes sense, and usually I also see who his team, usually a good team is managed with a good manager too, an experienced manager in the world of crypto
The white paper is a long read but yes you're right it could help us to determine the future of the project whether successful or not. The team is really difficult to analyze whether they're truly experienced at some point they could also get scammed by the founder and as to bounties as a noob here I'm just looking for the post of hero or legendary member but still all of them could get scammed by the founder or CEO and I heard of this once the bounty manager also get scammed including his bounty members. What a waste! To be concise, it's really difficult to determine whether the ICO is good or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I have been in this half a year and the selection of ICO to follow for me still too hard and blurry. I have tried all the tips given that I have read, like reading the top list of ICO, reading feedbacks, and even looking at social media ICO advestising, but still I can't seem to hit a successful one while some friends I know luckily invested in some ICO. Right now Im still looking for ways to determine at least higher percentage of successful ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The first you can read the whitepaper, you can see the purpose of the project, whether or not the goal makes sense, and usually I also see who his team, usually a good team is managed with a good manager too, an experienced manager in the world of crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
Check the project goal. Good ICO push their project more promotion. They do things to let everyone knows they are serious of what their goal. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check the team behind also. Check if team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background. Make sure that there is atleast one team member that has experience in crypto. Then check the support of the people. Scams don't earn much support from most people. The more people involve or joined it means trusted. 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
You don't .I have invested currently 5 eth in https://orbistransfer.com . Very interesting ico. Spoke with the ceo and has a good plan.
 Crypto and money no fee transfers and withdrawl apps card AI and worldwide branches ... made my eyes see dollar rain
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
maybe one of the ways you can do to see the potential ico is to read the whitepaper project. when offering something different and providing convenience then it will be a good ICO. the second way you can browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to follow, if many give a positive impression then the ICO is good. and the third way a good ico usually will be a lot of out ads either on google or youtube. all that may not guarantee ICO will be successful but it's 3 ways you can do before following ICO
that's my opinion
Activity: 65
I would advise you Vreo.io. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Activity: 252
Merit: 44

Personally, I work on the smart table, where 120 companies and each company is selected by analysts and professionals of their business is checked every day, they pay attention to many factors, all and do not list, I think they have a nose, but I know that this is the main thing this team, the relevance ideas, who the adviser, what site, what support!)
Activity: 201
Now it is very difficult to determine the present ICO. But just like before, you can determine this ICO if you can find developers in social networks and contact them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

who can provide answers to your questions is your own experience
no one can guess which ICO is good, because all the ICO has potential
but, the ICO fails, it's better than the ICO's SCAM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
At the moment, a lot of ICO project is a scam. Before investing, study this topic and choose projects carefully
Activity: 448

As you can see from the thread and from my own experience, it is not easy to know which of the ICOs will be successful. The reason is because the crypto space is still in its infant stage and it is still growing. There is still a lot of learning curve before we can get it right
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
Only time wasted? What about the hard earned money lost of so many people who invested in those scams? You do not know which ICO is good to follow cause none of the ICOs being launched currently are legit. All of them are here just to make a quick buck and then just fade away.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Recently there was an excellent ICO organized by people from the Steem platform, it was called Apics and it would be a social network similar to the Instagram with a reward...
Activity: 320
It is better to refrain from investing in ICO, because now with such situation in the market it is dangerous to invest.
Activity: 196
I think CellBlocks ICO has a good potential as their project is unique and have a existing valuable prototype to meet the real demand for the inmates in prison. ICO will be start on April 1st.

ICO price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Activity: 1260

Yeah lately many scam ICO was popped out.
you must learn their team and project to find a legit ICO.
look who is managing their ICO. i always participate in ICO where Amazix team manage it.
they are managing many good and legit ICO's.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I think if it is not or difficult to find a good ICO delay your investment plan, a lot of scam projects now and I also feel it. I hope it's enough money we wasted just in giving to dev nonsense with his project
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

For Good ICOs, below is my check list:

1. Product (How effective could it get in real time/real life implementation)
2. Project Team (Their experience, their influence, also the company advisory board, does it have names like Vitalik Buterin, elon musk, da hongfei)
3. Whitepaper (To understand the business, development, roll out process and also if it is 100% grammatically perfect)
4. Website Design - It actually does not matter a lot to me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
It is hard to predict the good ICO in Crypto platform but we should work hard in this forum we can identify the best ICO. First we should choose top trending ICOs then we research the white paper, road map and teams. It is right way to analyse the good ICO but we don't predict the future market because after launching the coin it will down also possible in market so better we should avoid ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: