Pages:
Author

Topic: I don’t think bitcoin is now decentralized - page 4. (Read 522 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
December 22, 2023, 10:45:12 PM
The miners are too centralized,and a lot of dust trans was made every day.

miners do not select transactions
asics dont have a mempool. asics dont have a hard drive to store utxo's

mining pools are different than miners

learn this exploit is not caused by miners.. they do not code.
mining pools did not even code their own nodes.. learn who coded the bitcoin nodes to allow this exploit
learn this exploit is not caused by AI.. bitcoin did not write itself

realise core devs wrote the exploit. and core devs are the centralised group.. the secret is in their brand name

whomever you read about blaming miners is a fool making you look like a fool. they ar trying to make you not look at CORE devs

realise core has become too centralised. they can add new funky stuff without network fullnode majority readiness. yep they added code to bypass validation stuff so "full" nodes are not full nodes compared to the previous years way of network operation and consensus readiness before new features activated

core devs softened consensus
core devs REKT alternate brand nodes to gain dominance. core devs added opcodes that exploit validation

from november 2016-june 2017 mining pools were only <45% agreeing the the network change that opened the exploit.
they were mandated using blackmail to comply to the change or have their blocks rejected. which caused an artificial(not natural) 100% compliance

core dev won their tricks, sponsored by corporations that want users to move away from using bitcoin network and instead use middle-men custodians and systems
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 22, 2023, 10:24:08 PM
The blame cannot be placed on the miners because they are primarily looking for profit and the higher the fees the happier they are, but the network protocol itself that allows miners to choose the transaction with the highest fees to confirm should be blamed.

In my opinion, this protocol should be changed so that miners are not able to choose the transactions with the highest fees, but rather have to execute transactions in their chronological order. This can reduce the mad race to raise fees to speed up the confirmation of transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
December 22, 2023, 08:06:22 PM

Do you even know what the word "decentralized" means? But for the sake of argument, let us assume you are referring to mining pools. How exactly would solo miners address the issue of network congestion and dust transactions?

I don’t think a normal man would make such a nonsense transaction.

Then dont. Or at least wait for the mempool to go back to normal.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
December 22, 2023, 07:41:00 PM
About 20+ days ago ,I sent a transaction with 5000sats fee.

20+ !

It hasn’t been confirmed yet!

Ok to pay more ,confirmed faster.

But isn’t it ok for pay less confirm slower?

From A to A with high fee rate! Why does this transaction exist?

Bitcoin miners always choose transactions from tip of mempools to confirm if it is not their own transactions. It is very basic algorithm from miners and from any business. Don't blame it on miners.

Blame it on people who are ready to pay very high transaction fees for useless things like Inscriptions and can afford to lose money for transaction fees because of Ordinals and even lose bigger if those inscriptions turn to zero in value.

Bitcoin developers from their technical side must think of solution to resolve this issue but users have their responsibility too.

Decentralized? Yes Bitcoin network is still decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
December 22, 2023, 07:40:17 PM
The miners are not to be blamed. The mempool is congested and that has been the reason. You can face the developers, not the miners. Either they should do something about Ordinals and BRC20 tokens or get a way the mempool will not be congested as this.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 22, 2023, 07:36:55 PM
About 20+ days ago ,I sent a transaction with 5000sats fee.

20+ !

It hasn’t been confirmed yet!

Ok to pay more ,confirmed faster.

But isn’t it ok for pay less confirm slower?

From A to A with high fee rate! Why does this transaction exist?

Pages:
Jump to: