Pages:
Author

Topic: I doubled my bitcoin in last 3 months. How do you make money(bitcoin) online? - page 2. (Read 4644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

Hey guys, I am not here to brag or to scam! Yeah, I made 10BTC in three months, but I lose 15 of these 20BTC in last week just by gambling.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I want to cry.     
I'm sorry for your loss, but you can double your those 5 BTC remaining right?
Next time just gamble 25% of your profit, I hope you won't lose more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I double and lose my coins many times in a month, the thing is I always lose when I get greedy and start betting on players/teams which have very less chances of winning, if I play sensibly and stick to the rule of making just 10-20% of the whole investment per day then I get better result but I try to win too much too fast and it doesn't always works out.

I don't think there is a sure way of doubling your money, whether you're trading, opening a new business, gambling, lending, there are always chances that you won't succeed and end up losing it all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
is that ponzi or hyip?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

Hey guys, I am not here to brag or to scam! Yeah, I made 10BTC in three months, but I lose 15 of these 20BTC in last week just by gambling.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I want to cry.     

Update thread title to "I halved my bitcoin in last 6 months"

Again, you are focused on first half of title, and totaly ignoring second half that is way more important.
Activity: 360
Token

I want to cry.     

Update thread title to "I halved my bitcoin in last 6 months"
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
So, am i the only one that understood OP's post wrong? Dude said how he got his money doubled and is asking how are you doin git? And everyone is talking about first part and noone is talking about second part. If he sais he wont tell where he doubled it, why is everyone mentioning it at all? Why is noone talking about their own methods of earning?
Activity: 361
Firstly congratulations with your profit. A BTC10 profit over 3 months is very admirable.

I would definitely look into trading with altcoins, options and perhaps funding some loans both here and on P2P lending sites. It all however depends on your personal risk profile.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I make it through sig campaigns as well as buying them at a low price and then selling them when it has gone higher. I have made $400 that way
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I want to cry.     
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
but in same way you could lose those coins..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I don't really believe in those "double your money in a short period of time" investment plans. There are plenty legit options for long term investments but not so many for short term ones. If you're after short term gain, I'd say your best bet is to trade BTC and USD on exchanges like Bitstamp and Coinbase. If you're patient, self-disciplined and you don't get too greedy, it is possible to ride the Bitcoin price fluctuations and make some profits. Of course there are no guarantees but at least you're not trusting some shady company with your money.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
no shit.
you are explicitly from those ponzi to gain those profits, you are nearly scammed by collapsing.
dammit i was scammed by a cloud miners once, and warn you that doubling isn't matter, be aware of the unreliable investing companies.
Activity: 98
web promising small advantage can be deceiving especially promising big profits Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Well i am trying out this site right now, im not sure will it work. If it doesnt ill send rage message to owner. Its bitvisitor.com

Anyone have had experience with it?
Activity: 112
OP is either scamming or trolling or possibly both. He won't tell us his scummy web site and there is no reason to believe he doubled his coins. I work for my bitcoins, like how anybody makes legitimate income. I'm seeing enough of these ponzi schemes.

Where' the OP?  Hopeful he can share some thing that is real to help us make money.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 

Seriously you waited so long to get double your coin for 90 days, i have doubled in a day by gambling so if you believe in more risk more gains than you should give a try to gambling site, if you luck than you can make double your amount in less than a minute Wink

Very rightly said sir, he have waited too long to make it double, I prefer gambling too if I am looking to grow my bitcoins quickly, And I cannot afford to wait for 90 days to double my bitcoins.

I prefer gambling on sports and I gambled on the sports which I follow and only when I am sure that I would make some profit out of it, Gambling is too risky but as he said, "More Risks, More Returns"  Grin
Activity: 364
I am starting to think that those threads are just trying to manipulate newbies into gambling investing. Newbies come and read these thread and get motivated, they buy bitcoin, go gambling, lose, and the gambling operators profit.

Anyone expecting to make profit gambling is probably a bit silly.
if they are professional poker players for example they can make profit besides that i would invest to a bitcointalk account instead and be active on the forum
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
No risks, no gains; More risks, more gains.

Then you're fine with investing money in a Ponzi scheme? After all if you know that your investment is a Ponzi and you grab your money early enough before it collapse you can earn pretty big money.
I think gaining is not always about how much can your earn, but how safe you are. If I can't sleep because I am worried about losing my money then I'd rather earn less but instead I can sleep sound and safe...

As I said, if you know how to play by the risks and how to play it safely, you'll be fine. I'm fine investing my money in a Ponzi scheme, if I know I was near the first one who joined. Everyone knows how ponzis work, so if you just carefully time it, then you won't even have a big problem. Also, invest what you are fine to lose. In that way you can sleep soundly without even hesitating on what you have done.
I think you can also get scammed by a ponzi, even if you were one of the first ones to join. For example, if the ponzi just doesn't get enough new members, the owner may want to keep all initial investments and just default on all payments.

Or say, in the early phase of a ponzi, 20 people may put in like 0.1 BTC or other low amounts and if you put in, say, 1 BTC. They might just selectively scam people who put in the higher amounts to pay off the small investments while scamming the bigger investments.

Well generally, that's how ponzis work, so if you want to outsmart the system, you should play it smart. Never invest that kind of btc in a ponzi because they will, for sure, scam you. The risk is always there, but again it is for the user to decide whether he/she would play by the risks or leave his/her money as is.
Activity: 448
OP is either scamming or trolling or possibly both. He won't tell us his scummy web site and there is no reason to believe he doubled his coins. I work for my bitcoins, like how anybody makes legitimate income. I'm seeing enough of these ponzi schemes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

well, this was pretty disappointing. i thought you were going to talk about your story. the topic is so misleading!! because i don't care how much you (claim) to make i care about the how you do it.
Pages:
Jump to: