Pages:
Author

Topic: I doubled my bitcoin in last 3 months. How do you make money(bitcoin) online? - page 5. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Noob in his first post bragging that he has doubled his bitcoin holdings from BTC10 to BTC20? Give the necessary proof, else no one is going to believe you. There are tens of thousands of investment programs available in the Bitcoin sector. May be 1% or 2% of them are genuine, and will give you handsome returns. But the remaining programs will just take your money and vanish.

I understood. As you said "May be 1% or 2% of them are genuine", I have to say that luck played an important part in my case of doubling my bitcoin.

if you are not going to share the way that you doubled your coin (according to yourself!!) then remove the part about doubling from the title and the post.

i don't see any reason why you mentioned it when you are not going to talk about it!

Yepp smells extremely fishy. OP's text and headline makes no sense at all.
Fishy? I'm not promoting something here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
congrats dude you are lucky person who doubled his money through this funny ways, i will suggest anybody to try your trick to get double his money mostly investment programs are 99.99% scam and with great risk of lose.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 

Seriously you waited so long to get double your coin for 90 days, i have doubled in a day by gambling so if you believe in more risk more gains than you should give a try to gambling site, if you luck than you can make double your amount in less than a minute Wink

Indeed , gambling not only doubled but tripled my btc in no time but I also lost it all in just seconds :/
I should have stopped when I won.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 

Seriously you waited so long to get double your coin for 90 days, i have doubled in a day by gambling so if you believe in more risk more gains than you should give a try to gambling site, if you luck than you can make double your amount in less than a minute Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
if you are not going to share the way that you doubled your coin (according to yourself!!) then remove the part about doubling from the title and the post.

i don't see any reason why you mentioned it when you are not going to talk about it!

Yepp smells extremely fishy. OP's text and headline makes no sense at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
investment programs were highly profitable but usually things like this program will end up scam you must be careful when the right time to quit
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

The point is the way/method. just let bitcoiners know that some people can earn bitcoin from online investment and p2p loans.

no offense but "bitcoiners" are not going to know this from a newbie account and worst of all without any proof and valid explanation made publicly.
online investments are 99% scams or ponzi schemes and p2p loans have a lot of issues and risks associated with them.
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.

That is true. But now tell me your cool scammy website  Cheesy

NONONO! I took part in dozens of investment and p2p loan sites, if you put 10BTC to one site, most probably you would get your 10BTC scammed. The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it does not matter how much you doubled because in the end the ratio is against the winner ALWAYS, basically for every winner there are like 100 losers, so the fact that you did it does not mean nothing, the risk is high in comparison to the earnings thus making it not worth your investment..
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Noob in his first post bragging that he has doubled his bitcoin holdings from BTC10 to BTC20? Give the necessary proof, else no one is going to believe you. There are tens of thousands of investment programs available in the Bitcoin sector. May be 1% or 2% of them are genuine, and will give you handsome returns. But the remaining programs will just take your money and vanish.

The point is the way/method. just let bitcoiners know that some people can earn bitcoin from online investment and p2p loans.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.

That is true. But now tell me your cool scammy website  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I simply don't. Sometimes I may invest in an altcoin I find interesting (Maidsafe) but that's about it. Im searching for ways to double my stack but I have no idea besides getting lucky with an alt. I have tried into p2p loans but everyone seems to be getting scammed. How do you do the loaning part?
There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

Pages:
Jump to: