Pages:
Author

Topic: I doubled my bitcoin in last 3 months. How do you make money(bitcoin) online? - page 4. (Read 4675 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am starting to think that those threads are just trying to manipulate newbies into gambling investing. Newbies come and read these thread and get motivated, they buy bitcoin, go gambling, lose, and the gambling operators profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.

That is true. But now tell me your cool scammy website  Cheesy

Exactly, you come here to tease us and that we beg you that you tell us how you doubled your money and actually you haven't done anything and you have some kind of hidden agenda behind. On the top of that you are a complete newbie, what else is there to say!
Activity: 490
investment programs were highly profitable but usually things like this program will end up scam you must be careful when the right time to quit
Actually you can make decent profit with platforms like BTCjam, as far as I know BTCjam pays around 20% but annually. So if you want profit and don't care about the investment at the moment you can invest in btcjam and watch your btc grow
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

...and more loss. People seem to forget that the risk equals greater chance for loss, not greater chance for gains. It means there's greater chance for loss but if you win, you win big(ger)!
just always invest what you can afford to lose
multi investment is the best
invest small in many diffirent program..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
No risks, no gains; More risks, more gains.

Then you're fine with investing money in a Ponzi scheme? After all if you know that your investment is a Ponzi and you grab your money early enough before it collapse you can earn pretty big money.
I think gaining is not always about how much can your earn, but how safe you are. If I can't sleep because I am worried about losing my money then I'd rather earn less but instead I can sleep sound and safe...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I've made (and lost) some coins by day trading, buying Bitcoin or Litecoin when the price is low, selling when the price goes up.
Rinse and repeat Smiley

Also sig campaign to get a little bit extra Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
No risks, no gains; More risks, more gains.

I definitely agree on this one, though I must admit that I sense something fishy about OP. Can you show us some proofs of this so-called investment site? You don't have to brag about the bitcoins that you have right now actually, you can keep it for yourself if you want to. Wink
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
I don't invest my bitcoin...too much risk...but I earn and I buy bitcoin with what I earn. I don't know how you can invest via bitcoin without worry of getting scammed. There's ZERO recourse or protection if your investment gets taken (i'm not talk the investment loses, but someone steals your money.)

Lending is one great option and provides a good service to people. I wouldn't recommend any bitcoin lending options (unless they provide some level of insurance) but I would recommend a company called Prosper (www.prosper.com), they allow you to provide loans to people in $25 increments, you have complete control over the types of loans you fund and get an interest return corresponding to how much risk you take.

It's a great program and helps people that can't get loans through banks...consider peer-to-peer lending!

Does prosper take Bitcoin, I cannot see it mentioned in any of the information posted on the site? I reckon the OP got lucky in new Ponzi schemes. It's always the first

guys in who gets the profits. Anything without high risk or huge luck or down right illegal actions, bring those kind of returns.

I have been dabbling in day trading and I have not come close to showing 200% profits. If OP found a way to cheat the rat race, he should keep it to himself... if everyone

knows the secret... nobody would be making money.  Wink 

Hey, great point - Prosper does not take Bitcoin. But consider how any investment works, the type of currency used to buy the investment is almost completely irrelevant to the investment itself. Another investing option for you (not day trading) is Motif Investing...www.motifinvesting.com.

Full Disclosure: I receive not benefit, commission, or earnings from recommending these sites to you all, I just genuinely believe them to be be great investment options (that are really easy and low cost to get into).
Loose lips sink sigs!

...and more loss. People seem to forget that the risk equals greater chance for loss, not greater chance for gains. It means there's greater chance for loss but if you win, you win big(ger)!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I don't invest my bitcoin...too much risk...but I earn and I buy bitcoin with what I earn. I don't know how you can invest via bitcoin without worry of getting scammed. There's ZERO recourse or protection if your investment gets taken (i'm not talk the investment loses, but someone steals your money.)

Lending is one great option and provides a good service to people. I wouldn't recommend any bitcoin lending options (unless they provide some level of insurance) but I would recommend a company called Prosper (www.prosper.com), they allow you to provide loans to people in $25 increments, you have complete control over the types of loans you fund and get an interest return corresponding to how much risk you take.

It's a great program and helps people that can't get loans through banks...consider peer-to-peer lending!

Does prosper take Bitcoin, I cannot see it mentioned in any of the information posted on the site? I reckon the OP got lucky in new Ponzi schemes. It's always the first

guys in who gets the profits. Anything without high risk or huge luck or down right illegal actions, bring those kind of returns.

I have been dabbling in day trading and I have not come close to showing 200% profits. If OP found a way to cheat the rat race, he should keep it to himself... if everyone

knows the secret... nobody would be making money.  Wink 
Loose lips sink sigs!

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
NONONO! I took part in dozens of investment and p2p loan sites, if you put 10BTC to one site, most probably you would get your 10BTC scammed. The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.   Wink
So you created bitcointalk account just to tell us how awesome your skill of investing BTC are? You brag about your skills yet you are not willing to help people enough to tell them how to invest.
Saying that you have to split your money and never invest in 1 place majority of your coins is self explanatory but you could at least said which sites are fine/secure and give the best return of investment...

If he mentioned any sites or links, it would really be fishy.  I'd rather he teach me fishing than give me a fish.

By the way, 100% agreed this rule:

The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.

I agree that diversification is key in investments, but at the same time no can end up committing the mistake of diversifying too much. If you believe in a project, sometimes is good to risk a bit and play on the high stakes. The returns can be massive if it turns out well. I've never had this luck tho, mainly because I can't find any project that convinces me enough to invest a considerable amount at the early stages.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love me love my Bitcoin.
NONONO! I took part in dozens of investment and p2p loan sites, if you put 10BTC to one site, most probably you would get your 10BTC scammed. The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.   Wink
So you created bitcointalk account just to tell us how awesome your skill of investing BTC are? You brag about your skills yet you are not willing to help people enough to tell them how to invest.
Saying that you have to split your money and never invest in 1 place majority of your coins is self explanatory but you could at least said which sites are fine/secure and give the best return of investment...

If he mentioned any sites or links, it would really be fishy.  I'd rather he teach me fishing than give me a fish.

By the way, 100% agreed this rule:

The golden rule, do not put all your eggs in one basket, do not invest too big to get ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I would be wary of any PMs sent by OP. If he wants to share something on how he made it he should make it here in public IMO.
Activity: 406

And further to the fact that he wont share he wants others to share the way they make their profits...... err, "fuck off", springs to mind.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
What way do you do it?

I double my bitcoins by halving my fiat.

(well ok, the math is not exactly like that Grin but you get the point)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I congratulate you.
But how did provide two solid earnings with an investment in a short time?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love me love my Bitcoin.
There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

I aware that some people can earn from investment programs and p2p loans.  You made your 10 btc doubled in last three months, but most likely you will have all these 20 btc scammed,,,,,like someone says, we are human beings, we are somehow greedy.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
People here are cautious as we are used to scammers.

I think most people are sitting back waiting for you come out with the old -

"send xx bitcoin to me and I will double it and send it back in 7 days, honest!"

Pages:
Jump to: