Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 11. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
It's a very good amount for an airdrop profit. Even bounties don't make you earn that much.Smiley

To be honest, I do not believe that somebody could earn 3,5 thousand on an Airdrop. Probably, if you participate in several Bounty programs, the income can reach a thousand or even more. But Airdrop...unbelievable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
Well that's a good thing for you not everyone here experience that, well as for my self i've never joined airdrop because i am afraid to be compromised. It's just that i don't wanna risk what i am having right now. for the others here who frequently participating airdrop and think that they've got coins that's worthless. Well you have to wait for it till it pumps and do realize that airdrops are also profitable, but for you good job and i guess you are really a lucky one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:34:49 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

That is very great to hear, you are very lucky, most of the airdrops right now are scams and usually are waste of time and I think you had a good one, just keep it up and don't forget to join many airdrops, you don't know when you will be lucky again! Smiley
airdrop sometimes become better than bounty campaign.a lot of airdrop token price more expensive than ico project in market.i ever get more than $3500 more airdrop token.
Congratulations, I am very envious of you, you can dig out real gems in a pile of worthless soil, which is very fortunate, you know, it is almost impossible to get such a high price cryptocurrency by airdrop now.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 02:52:25 AM
I think this is false statement you have given here about the Airdrop. Because still now I have joined for many Airdrops maybe above 20 but not even a single I have got. Only one I have received that is Bilibit and the value maybe not even $1. So, this is only waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
June 30, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
I earned close to that amount for a couple weeks participation in the DeepOnion "airdrop" (which was realistically a low-effort weekly signature campaign) in its first weeks before they re-organized it and opened it up to a broader group of participants.

Many people in here are saying airdrops can only be a worthwhile payoff with luck but I think screening the offers and going for high quality projects w/ solid airdrop incentives can be quite fruitful. I earned .125 BTC through the Digicube airdrop as well, and decent rates for Steemit and a few others. Although I don't really watch out for airdrops so if I was more vigilant I could probably find many more opportunities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 29, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

That is very great to hear, you are very lucky, most of the airdrops right now are scams and usually are waste of time and I think you had a good one, just keep it up and don't forget to join many airdrops, you don't know when you will be lucky again! Smiley
airdrop sometimes become better than bounty campaign.a lot of airdrop token price more expensive than ico project in market.i ever get more than $3500 more airdrop token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Activity: 270
June 29, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
Maybe I do not understand something, but working 3 months with airdrop, only 7 coins have come that all together cost less than 1 dollar, you probably are really lucky or you are too exaggerating.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
It's a very good amount for an airdrop profit. Even bounties don't make you earn that much.Smiley
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Earning that much profit from just one airdrop is crazy. There is no such gain in airdrops; you are a lucky guy Smiley
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 29, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
this is obviously a lucky guy, there is no way to earn that such amount of money from only one airdrop.
I just earnt $10 and that was the max for me, no more..

Yes, it is just luck. I don't know whether or not someone earns more from the airdrop but it is very difficult. I also participated in many airdrop but I didn't earn much.
Plus some that are basically scam airdrops are really hard and mostly just pay look that you will send double to get it exchanged with other coins
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I joined many Airdrops and never get a bunch of money like you.
I think, Most of Airdrop are wasting of time and not really worth joining on it.
Even you try to join on many airdrops at once will only give you a penny and most of them scam.
The end of 2017 is when many people earn money from airdrop but in 2018 when the cryptocurrency market fell sharply and there are too many ICO scam projects that made the airdrop ineffective. Airdrop in this stage is almost a form of PR for ICO scam projects.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
You are very lucky. Did you really participate in AirDrop for the first time? I think AirDrop is an absolute waste of your time and only in some cases it can give a good result.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
Wow you are so lucky man,  congratulations though,  majority of airdrops now are scam or some sort of phishing scam,  whereby they requested for private key,  I was already Also lucky in some airdrop too like Exrn Pundi X and few others
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 09:32:41 PM
a year ago, to make money on airdrop was much easier, now a lot of bounty hunters. because of the great attention of people to the crypto world for the last half of the year, we see a crazy amount of Scam - which under the guise of free air giveaways collect statistics. Your personal data that you send to airdrop is a very valuable item on the black market fraudsters. Don't be fooled by deception. The best air distribution was in the HYIP projects in which the community was rewarded simply for the fact that the hole is decorated with a subscription to the news.Dfinity recently arranged the distribution of up to$2500
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
I joined many Airdrops and never get a bunch of money like you.
I think, Most of Airdrop are wasting of time and not really worth joining on it.
Even you try to join on many airdrops at once will only give you a penny and most of them scam.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 16, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.

Most are not worth wasting the time and most are just scam requiring at time to sign or ways to get your keys but yeah with genuine one you can get 30-20usd sometimes You are super lucky
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
Dont expect too much especially when youre just depending on airdrops. 95% you'll get shit coin, while the other 5 decides your luck, but that doesnt make you rich either. If you want to get rich you need move your ass, find a way to make money actively.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
You really have the luck, there is no airdrop that can give you that much money, I believe you, that is a really lucky thing for you, now I do not participate in airdrop because many times they cheated on me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 16, 2018, 06:44:10 PM
wowww amazing, in 1 airdrop can get 3500 $. this is amazing. I myself if joining the signature campaign, most only get $ 500 if not wrong remember.
That man is very lucky in my country philippines $3500 is hundreds thousands and you can buy many more. I hope someday once I decided to join airdrop I can that amount also even not $3500 but 1000 dollars for me is enough. I did not earned $3500 in signature campaign in one month maybe it takes 6-12 months before reach $3500 . For sure many people earn more money like this man maybe they earn more than $3500 if they requirements of the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: