Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 7. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Goodtimes from OP we will never see such kinds airdrops for now because too many scammers and dumpers are on the cryptospace once they received free coins they dump it all on the first day of trading thats sad.
Activity: 81
August 01, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
I have made a decent fortune investing my time in airdrops. I don't participate in all this shitty airdrop popping up daily. I take my time to study and understand any airdrop before participating in it. So far so good, the returns has been worth it.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 01, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
It's a very good result and totally doable. There are some coins that took part in airdrop distripution and are now in top 100, the only thing is that sometimes it takes a few years for those projects to prosper and of course some of them will fall.
Activity: 197
August 01, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
Great news, like a fairy tale in style: "Dig guys and you will be gilded" Smiley My airdrops so far have brought me no more than $ 20
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 01, 2018, 01:44:53 AM
The results are quite large. even nowadays to be able to earn money from airdrop should follow a lot and this can follow 1 airdrop and get big enough result

I never encounter to earn big amount in airdrop. Sad to say but the token I get from airdrop is really small that is why I stop joining in many airdrop, I am just joining bounty to earn .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
The results are quite large. even nowadays to be able to earn money from airdrop should follow a lot and this can follow 1 airdrop and get big enough result
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
I hope OP is very lucky because most of the Airdrops collecting people information and scamming the people. This makes me not to join in any of the Airdrop because sometimes we are losing because most of the people still, don't how technical work here.
Activity: 87
August 01, 2018, 12:45:03 AM
I don't know rick, it's an exorbitant amount, I'm going to need some proof, how long was that? because the most I've got in an airdrop is $20 a week, I thought it wasn't bad at all, most airdrops look like scams, and I think tokens won't be worth much, that's why I like bounty campaigns more because I feel that the token is revalued with our help.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 12:01:36 AM
wow, $3500 is very much, and you are very lucky, hopefully I will be as lucky as you, although less likely there will be such airdrop again, because for now many airdrop that lead to scam.

Yes, he is a lucky man. Because when a lot of bounties and airdrops are a scam he is just got lucky because earn $ 3500 from 1 airdrop, this is of course very proud and make my spirit to actively follow the bounties and airdrops, hoping to earn like you.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
OP is a very lucky person. I have joined more than 100 airdrops now. But the total value I have received so far is no more than $20 from all airdrops I have joined. In my case that was totally a time wasting work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
Normally, it's unlikely to make such a profit from the airdrops. You're definitely lucky. Especially at a time when the market is so bad, it certainly makes you happy.

OP got lucky being able to participate in that airdrop. Before, I participated in an airdrop too that later on has a value of $2,000 but then I become greedy and only sold half of it and now its value is worth $100 so I just regret not selling it then. Nevertheless, I am still thankful that I was able to get something from it doing lesser effort. It is really like a lottery because there are so many airdrops every day and you don't even know if it is scam or not. We will just continue to participate in airdrops and bounties until such time we can earn something good from it.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
wow, congratulation. I respect with what you get. Keep your effort man. All hard work will be worth and paid someday like you did.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:15:23 PM
Normally, it's unlikely to make such a profit from the airdrops. You're definitely lucky. Especially at a time when the market is so bad, it certainly makes you happy.
Set me first because the airdrop HYDRO which provides many advantages for those who follow it. the current hydro price could reach 100 more satoshi and 0.2 asset estimated by following airdrop. quite good
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 31, 2018, 09:07:51 PM
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
Sometimes we can be so lucky. I earned about $2000 from hydro airdrop and I was very happy. You must have been too happy. I hope we can lucky everytime.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 07:55:09 PM
I would say you are lucky! Bounty and airdrop space is crowded now! Most of the project aare trading below ICO price, and this sluggish market is keep away the investor. Hope to see some good price soon. I hold DACC, NPXS, Ncash, CAS tokens.
Activity: 83
July 31, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
wow, $3500 is very much, and you are very lucky, hopefully I will be as lucky as you, although less likely there will be such airdrop again, because for now many airdrop that lead to scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
What a great fish you got on the line man. It's really very rare to earn such an amount coming only from airdrops because basically, you are doing nothing in airdrops and majority of such stuff are just pure scam nowadays and is just wasting your time. Congratulations to you man!
Activity: 812
July 31, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Well you are lucky that you gain a good earnings in airdrop only it's rear to find a airdrop that will give you a good earnings. I remember before that I participate in airdrop of ebtc and I even think in my dream that I will earn big earnings in that airdrop. But now it's not easy to find a good airdrop that will give you a good earnings some of airdrops now is scam so we need to be careful.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 31, 2018, 05:17:27 PM
u are the lucky one. it is the same as the lottery. most of the airdrops are designed to attract a lot of attention. due to the large number of people, the tokens assigned to each person are limited. I like to do real things to earn tokens.
1% of the current 100% airdrop may be a presentation where their luck is huge. so they can get a pretty big airdrop,because almost everything is just a shittoken

Some also do spam and can get away with the system. I heard alot of people did this in Hydro where they really spam it. Nowadays also in bounty campaigns. If the manager is not keen enough to spot those, it would be very unfair for the straight ones.
Pages:
Jump to: