Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 15. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
It take luck most of the time to make good money from airdrop it is so difficult to jam the ones that are profitable. You are lucky to made that much from airdrop. I hope i will jam good airdrop as such soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
You are lucky! Not many ppl manage to earn so much on the airdrop. I have earned only $ 10 and tried it many times and not much luck sadly. Moreover, I can say that it is "easy money". So I wish everyone good luck and continue to participate.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

That's pretty good. Decent amount. Let's see how much you get for the second part of airdrops. You just remember to announce the results, whether they have exceeded expectations or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
I should say that this is kind of crazy luck. It's very challening to earn such sum even from bounty (or trading/investing)....You probably done well. I never was so lucky with airdrops, I should say Sad
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
May 24, 2018, 04:52:52 PM
As everyone has pointed out, you're incredibly lucky to win such a money, its like lottery. Majority of the Airdrops are unfortunately rubbish and waste of time. I took part in some of the airdroids for a few months, but the amount is very, very low, so I quit completely.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
May 24, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
I'm gradually moving away from airdrop to bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 24, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
3500 for one airdrop? These are some fantastic numbers, you probably won the lottery, I'm more than $ 50 has not received.
Activity: 342
May 24, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
Whoa !! That is great! That is just like you hit a bullseye in the dark.  Usually, airdrops are a waste of time because they don't really offer much. The free coins that they give are just limited to 5-10 tokens per user. I think you did this airdrop in the very start when the airdrop campaigns were distributing a ton of free coins. Now, airdrops are common and they don't pay you well.  Lucky you Smiley
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Well done. There's certainly a few gem airdrops out there, but finding them is always difficult. You must be careful not to waste your time too much whilst always keeping an eye out for these gems.
Activity: 476
May 11, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
I wish every airdrop to make such money. Most often they do not give money at all or their tokens worth nothing. Airdrops are nothing more than just a lottery.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 09:51:29 PM
I've never participated at airdrops. Only at bounty campaign. Didn't think that it is possible to earn such sum of money via airdrop.
It is possible if you choose good airdrops. in bounties you have to work then only you will get paid but airdrop is not like that just register your account they will give you free tokens. I too registered in Bitsend airdrop and every week I am receiving 10 BSD. Now they are accepting only legendary members if anybody interested you can participate.
Now you can not get that much for only 1 airdrop.
We need like 100 airdrop right now if we need to get that much money since more and more airdrop appears and make the price very low and sometime its not worth anymore.
Activity: 221
May 04, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

Congratulations, you are very lucky to get such a big prize from Airdrop. Now a lot of Airdrop and so many participants, I think the chances of achieving results like you are very small. Especially now many airdrop programs or bounty scam.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Such a lucky guy  Grin
It’s hard to earn such amount of money in bounties, but you did it in a simple airdrop.
I agree that more than 95% of all airdrops is scam
Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

wow how I wish I can hit that airdrops. Congratulation dude, you are so lucky because for me airdrops is a waste of time as I mostly received shitcoins with no value at all. I hope you can share your sites or telegram channel in where you get those airdrops.
Activity: 265
May 04, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
I have joined in many campaigns but never faced any income like you because most of the airdrop i joined are showing zero value. You are lucky enough to make so much money with this airdrop.
Activity: 133
May 03, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
Good for you,how lucky you are.I want also to join airdrops and get good profit like you do,but I am unlucky I couldn't find good one.
Activity: 90
May 03, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
:)Hi to ALL! Smiley

WHO WANTS TO RECEIVE FREE LNC TOKENS?

HURRY UP TO PARTICIPATE IN AIRDROP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3504669
[/b]
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 03, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Congratulation mate. You are so lucky. $3500 is such a huge amount for an airdrop. Maybe you should cashout your earnings and invest in ETHEREUM.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 03, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

Thats alot and this is why Airdrop became a new method to gain investors
I Seen tons of ICO which offers Airdrop + Bounty and others, it has gain them alot member under their telegram

Congratz on the gain tho!
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
Nice work.  Airdrops (those that deliver) are a good way to get coins to start trading, especially if you have some time on your hands and are low on funds.  Now all you have to do is repeat it over and over again!
Pages:
Jump to: