Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 16. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You are very lucky to get $ 3500 from Airdrop. Because now looking for a good and promising Airdrop is very difficult. Most Airdrop Scam and you do not get fake Airdrop. You should be grateful for all this. And I suggest for the money you get from Airdrop, can you collect to buy some of the best coins for you to invest in the short and long term.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
May 03, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
You are so lucky at that moment! But this time several airdops now are not like that. I was actually joined few airdops at this month but one them are didn't given token. That's why most of participants in a bounty campaigns telling that almost 90% of airdops are scams. But for me it depends on you if you want additional earnings yiu should join airdops but choose wisely what airdops are willing to participate to avoid more regrets after all..
Activity: 211
May 02, 2018, 10:14:32 PM
Brother, you are so lucky. I haven't made much money for so long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 02, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
You are very lucky and I'm happy for you. Unfortunately, I'm never lucky. Many of the coins that I received from airdrops were useless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
Congratulations.
Lucky to find that kind of airdrop.
İt is really rare nowadays.My airdrops only manages to change my wallets into trashcans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
You are lucky to come across that kind of airdrop. I can recommend Luckchemy Airdrop. There you can also earn some money
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:41:05 PM
Congratulations.
You are lucky to come across that kind of airdrop.
I've joined so many airdrops and nothing to show for it
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 02, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You haven't mentioned converting the reward in real money. But still I guess you were just really lucky, most airdrops are waste of time, as a saying goes: Free cheese is only inside mousetrap
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
You’re so lucky!. About how long did you hold that token just to reach that price? Since for mine it takes about six to eight months waiting for it to moon but not that big enough though but still its free so Im happy already. Wishing my IOST token will moon soon at $1 at least then I could be a millionaire already.  Grin

Did you actually buy any IOST tokens or are you just counting on the tokens you earn from your signature campaign? I highly doubt signature campaign rewards will make you a millionaire. That being said, the IOST campaign has proven to be extremely profitable for those who were able to join it. Congratulations.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 02, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
You’re so lucky!. About how long did you hold that token just to reach that price? Since for mine it takes about six to eight months waiting for it to moon but not that big enough though but still its free so Im happy already. Wishing my IOST token will moon soon at $1 at least then I could be a millionaire already.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
Nice work.  Airdrops (those that deliver) are a good way to get coins to start trading, especially if you have some time on your hands and are low on funds.  Now all you have to do is repeat it over and over again!
Then why don’t you change your way of making money? May be this is not the right door for you. Just because airdrops appear to be easy and safe does not mean they are beneficial too. You should try out more challenging methods and stop relying on airdrops for livelihood. The crypto world is full of opportunities, if one method is not working even after such a long duration then switch to the next one.
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 01:40:13 AM
Stellar had an airdrop not too long ago I was given $1000 worth. So its definitely plausible.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 02, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
Congratulation for that my friend! People that I know from here loves to join airdrop because its free and obviously its effortless but me I don't join one of them because I am afraid to be scam or to be hack. A lot of stories out there that is coming out that they got hacked after they joined an airdrop so I am staying away with it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 12:13:49 AM

Are you kidding? 3500$ from airdrop? Cheesy
But I do not understand your procedure, you buy another coin with the money of airdrop?

What is he explaining nobody understands but people are congratulating him what he mentioned in the heading, any congrats because i never made much money through the Airdrop, till now i never made any good Airdrop amount.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
May 02, 2018, 12:04:11 AM
What incredible ... it was very lucky for you. Still there most of the airdrop have a great team indeed I think. And you were there at the right moment.Usually, first when the token was listed in the market has a low price, and it will increase in several days.   
That means the team developer still maintains the token and work to innovate to achieve the project target
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 30, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
We can not get as much income from the prize campaigns as the old ones. They were already very good, but now it's getting harder and harder to make money on the market. Also most of the tokens that organize the Airdrop campaign are scam or very worthless. It is very difficult to earn excess income from here.
yeah youre right bounty from aidrop before is higher than today cause before only few know airdrop campaigns , unlike today too many people wants to join airdrop bounties.
It seems to me that talking about earnings of 3,500 dollars airdrops, it's just a possible PR of this type of earnings. Already many users of crypto currency recognized the insolvency of this type of activity.

I was surprised it could be that big in getting the results from airdrop, there are some campaigns that I follow away from expectations, and for airdrop, some good for me only get about $100, I do not follow all due to time constraints, but I am more inclined to analysis of some important projects only, but still, the nominal you write does not make sense to me.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 02:38:14 PM
Hard to believe in this information, likely the author of the topic just advertises what it is and nothing more. If airdrop paid a lot there, we'd all be doing it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
April 30, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
ONT
newsletter airdrop = 1000 ONT

= 8000 USD

now

... i missed the boat  Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 30, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
We can not get as much income from the prize campaigns as the old ones. They were already very good, but now it's getting harder and harder to make money on the market. Also most of the tokens that organize the Airdrop campaign are scam or very worthless. It is very difficult to earn excess income from here.
yeah youre right bounty from aidrop before is higher than today cause before only few know airdrop campaigns , unlike today too many people wants to join airdrop bounties.
It seems to me that talking about earnings of 3,500 dollars airdrops, it's just a possible PR of this type of earnings. Already many users of crypto currency recognized the insolvency of this type of activity.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
must be a lot of poor people here. 3500 isn't even a lot, it's like 1/3 of a bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: