Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 4. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
The maximum fiat i got from one airdrop was around 40$ and maximum from one bounty campaign around 300$. better to trade)
Activity: 125
September 21, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
You're lucky. Not all people can earned like what you have right now from airdrop, It's hard to look for the best airdrop right now since a lot of project today are just scam and making use of bounty hunters for their own sake and to earn more money.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
I also made a decent amount of money from oct 2017 till jan 2018 doing airdrops almost everyday. When there was so much money flooding into the crypto market the airdrops sometimes soared in price. The highest airdrop I ever got from 1 airdrop was only 200$ though, which I sold right away of course.

Knowing people that have been doing airdrops since the bubble burst though it doesn't seem to even be worth it anymore. Most airdrops have billions of coins and they airdrop you like 20 coins lol... like whose going to pay gas to transfer out 20 tokens out of 50b available?
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
For me you are very lucky,because airdrop now was not profitable and other was giving fake coin only. Before participating airdrop was really impressive because of the income giving of this.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
I remember when I myself received coins from the EXRNchain project, which i then  sold at their peak for $ 1,700. Unfortunately, good airdrops are in the past, now there is nothing to brag about  Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
if you get results from that much airdrop I am sure for now you will be very difficult to be able to get that much more because now the participants from Airdrop are so many that making tokens that you get from Airdrop is no longer valuable for now.
and now there are lots of airdrops that end in scams so it has been very difficult to get satisfying results for now, but still have many who join to get rewards from Airdrop.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
if you get results from that much airdrop I am sure for now you will be very difficult to be able to get that much more because now the participants from Airdrop are so many that making tokens that you get from Airdrop is no longer valuable for now.
Activity: 102
September 18, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
Airdrop is like gambling because they are really unpredictable.We can become millionaires at any time. Sometimes even with airdrops we can get profit. Without risks of investing and spending a lot of time.
Activity: 203
September 18, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
Wow, this is not a small amount of money, you are so lucky enough to come across such a lucrative airdrop. I also did a lot of airdrops, but the most is worth a few dozen dollars. So, it is also a good choice to take some airdrops when you are bored, maybe you will earn thousands of dollars from it.
Activity: 512
September 18, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
you are very lucky, usually airdrop only gets $ 5 even some not up to $ 1. better that money for your investment capital and trading is better
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

The first word iwant to share is to congratulate you and you are very lucky. Because Airdrop is a very potential job but it depends on the potential Altcoins. Grin
Activity: 854
September 18, 2018, 01:23:02 AM
I made some cool change when airdrops were still worth it. Airdrops like Rebl, Hydro, and some Neo airdrops.

But now it's just a total waste of time.

Airdrops are completely a waste of time because we cannot able to sell them in the market, they are giving Airdrops on the basis for getting awareness about the project. Some Airdrops are completely cheating by accessing people's wallets, so it is always good to stay away from Airdrops instead of wasting our precious time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 18, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
WOW, that is really good money. I missed that and want to know where can I find a safe and good list of airdrops? Does anyone know where I can enter airdrops that are safe please as many are scams and they try to steal your ETH keys etc. I will try to join some airdrops if I can and see if I can earn anything. Maybe one day or two days a week i can set aside to join some airdrops and try my luck? The best airdrop I ever did join was community coin years ago and I had sold it that time for around one Bitcoin but Bitcoin then was only worth around 700 bucks. Lately, I have hardly earned any money through bounties or airdrops for months now, delays and scams only.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
very rarely do I hear people can get big results from airdrop. because on average they only get no more than tens to hundreds of dollars. and now there are people who can get 3,500 $ really fantastic
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 12:56:19 AM
I joined airdrop than six months, I realize, It is quite valuable. Because I get more than 3000$.
It's like Hydrogen (HYDRO), Libra Token (LBA), Blockport (BPT), Rebellious (REBL), Polymath (POLY)... And so on.
So, I think, You should try it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 12:45:13 AM
You are very lucy. Airdrop is not profitable any more. Even most of ico are not profitable now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 18, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
I think you are well aware that it was one case in a million, and especially with the current situation in the market at the moment it is impossible.
in the airdrop sometimes sometimes gives a big enough bonus and also no one will think including now many have benefited but not infrequently also many who lose
Activity: 420
September 18, 2018, 12:33:17 AM
This was the first time I heard from airdrop it could get that much profit. I could almost imagine that it would be impossible. However in reality it happened. The airdrop function is actually nothing more than fishing for potential investors and spreading the name of a token or project to be more easily recognized. So it is very difficult to conclude that airdrop can provide great benefits.
very fantastic value you get 3000 $ from an airdrop,
very lucky you, congratulations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
I think you are well aware that it was one case in a million, and especially with the current situation in the market at the moment it is impossible.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 18, 2018, 12:23:05 AM
This was the first time I heard from airdrop it could get that much profit. I could almost imagine that it would be impossible. However in reality it happened. The airdrop function is actually nothing more than fishing for potential investors and spreading the name of a token or project to be more easily recognized. So it is very difficult to conclude that airdrop can provide great benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: