Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 2. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
This catch is as fortunate as though you got 1 or 2 btc from some kind of referral/abundance program in 2010 or so ... Truly Airdrops are junk more often than not, just an approach to appropriate tokens and make them known within holders out there, so the maker can make great utilization of controlling the cost and keeping in mind that heaps of individuals take an interest in offering their few coins, the market will in the long run extend and there will be a cluster of purchasers too the makers can dump their token to .. what's more, let it kick the bucket in the long run.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 02, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Yes, it was at the end of last year where all prices and markets experienced a high price and not as they are now, which actually dropped the price, so it is natural to get a large amount by joining the airdrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 02, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
this is a huge amount getting alot money from airdrop , i rarely see a airdrop will gift alot money for their participants , sometimes alot airdrop isn't have a good price , i mean , the price so low and if they listing on exchanges , probably no buy order for the airdrop token.
you are very lucky person for getting around $3k usd from 1 airdrop , congratulations for OP.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 02, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
OP is the very lucky guy to have 3000$ in one raindrop because I have joined in many Airdrops which most of them gave me very little coins which I cannot able to sell them in the market due to low coins. So it is very bad to join in airdrops which are not working for me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
You can earn any money when you join Airdrop last year and it's worth more than this year. I also participate in Airdrop but most of them can not be on the trading exchange floor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

That's just when Bitcoin was at $ 20k. Now the market has fallen and everything has become worse. Our salaries have also been greatly reduced. At your time, I made over $ 43k in bounty campaigns. Now my portfolio is going down, wages are low. very boring.

wow i was amazed about your earnings . you guys did a good job there , how i wish i can also earn that much but the only problem is that i am too scared to participate on such bounties and airdrops becuase i heard a lot of rumors that they dont pay or in other words , most of them are only scam .  instead , i only join on  a signature campaigns that pay in btc or eth per week so that my efforts wont go into waste . the only downside is i only earn a small income but that is still better than nothing .
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 02, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

That's just when Bitcoin was at $ 20k. Now the market has fallen and everything has become worse. Our salaries have also been greatly reduced. At your time, I made over $ 43k in bounty campaigns. Now my portfolio is going down, wages are low. very boring.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
This is very very very surprising, because I earned only a few dollars on airdrops, I was not so lucky, unfortunately
 Angry

You are not the only one, I tried to participate in like 10 on my opinion decent airdrops, and most of them never was paid, few been paid and it was like few bucks of something not liquid and not tradable.
Activity: 217
October 01, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
This is very very very surprising, because I earned only a few dollars on airdrops, I was not so lucky, unfortunately
 Angry
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
You are realy lucky! Now airdrops bring little profit. There are  so many coins , but their price is so low that the commission for the transaction is greater. Many projects are scammer . I only had two airdrops of about $20-$30 .

I also do not understand how they guy managed to get so much money from one Airdrop. As for me, it is simply impossible. OK, if it's true, I think he invested it in Bitcoin, and later, got a profit.

I think what he's saying is true. During the bull run Airdrop were worth a fortune. And people weren't into it as such. So the pool got to less people which made it more valuable.
of course, today this situation looks implausible. Although all users of crypto currency who showed activity in 2016, the next year they were able to earn a large fortune.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
You are realy lucky! Now airdrops bring little profit. There are  so many coins , but their price is so low that the commission for the transaction is greater. Many projects are scammer . I only had two airdrops of about $20-$30 .

I also do not understand how they guy managed to get so much money from one Airdrop. As for me, it is simply impossible. OK, if it's true, I think he invested it in Bitcoin, and later, got a profit.

I think what he's saying is true. During the bull run Airdrop were worth a fortune. And people weren't into it as such. So the pool got to less people which made it more valuable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

Earning that kind of amount in airdrop is very rare so I think you just lucky enough to make a risk with that airdrop campaign because most of the airdrop nowadays are just scam and fraud and they try to grab some hype from investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
conguratilations, i saw it was a old action

these days this is not possible, even if bounties not much precious these days. we will wait bull season for get a little profit

by the way, many projects either scam or closed ( these projects not reached. even soft cap )
Activity: 97
September 28, 2018, 12:04:54 AM
very hard to find another airdrop like this. you just got lucky. I join many airdrop and 99% of them are trash token
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
September 27, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
Probably the best airdrop for 2018 was Hydro, it's very difficult to make money on airdrops during a bearish crypto market with

exaggerated negative sentiment because the initial proposed price of the token / coin plummets almost instantaneously after the first listing...
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
It's true that you are a really lucky person. There are many airdrops those are really good.
I have a friend he earned $1000 from an airdrop in that time I have realized doing airdrops is an effective task. Now I am doing Airdrop when I get.
It isn't an effective task, you need to consider it because not many people are really lucky like him. Many members have expressed disappointment in the few threads. For example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-will-never-join-airdrop-programs-any-more-4507398
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 11:40:46 PM
Hmnn.. Interesting , you made a trade and earned a good profie. But that's very rare , I haven't come across such airdrop where price skyrocket in few months. There are too many ICO's offering airdrop and in the end it turns out be a very small non performing token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2018, 10:52:05 PM
when last year with airdrop it might still be able to get that much, but for now airdrop will not be able to produce that much anymore because at this time the participants' airdrop is already too much and the allocation is too little so it won't be able to get that much again .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 27, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
Speaking of airdrop, it seems that we can only remember it when the end of last year where everyone at that time could get coins that were worth easily different from nowadays, most of the coins are airdrop only as an invaluable collection stored in the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: