Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 35. (Read 25112 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
It is impossible that we should fall in trading because traders are very active and they have skills how to avoid risk and if there is a tough time they stop trading while traders have calculated a fee for it. I have personally not fail in trading because i have done much home work for it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 02:58:52 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

There is always something we don't know. However, we always need to learn more. It is the key. And not only about trading itself but also about money and risk management.
Activity: 192
October 18, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
Remember one of the most important things I've heard in my life that I think will help.... "Anything worth doing is worth doing bad at first".  Try paper trading 50 traders per week (short 25 of those just so you can get adept at going down as well as potentially up) and get to where you feel really comfortable on paper.. it also helps you trade unemotionally.

Yep, this demo paper trading is a very good idea
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
The main reason for my trading failure is that when the market goes down, i worry too much every day that makes me mistake in the basics of trading. Another reason is that i am constantly afraid of failure. Too much fear, too much stress has a negative impact on my health and is definitely my result.
Worriedness in times of downstream is natural, but only those survive who control their emotions and do not take abrupt decisions about their holdings. It is a matter of money and you will to be careful while taking decision of buying or selling. Those who bought bitcoin for more than $18000 are mourning now because they have lost thousands of dollars.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
October 18, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
Remember one of the most important things I've heard in my life that I think will help.... "Anything worth doing is worth doing bad at first".  Try paper trading 50 traders per week (short 25 of those just so you can get adept at going down as well as potentially up) and get to where you feel really comfortable on paper.. it also helps you trade unemotionally.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 18, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

The truth is that there is no golden grail. Many traders try to use historical analyzes (so-called technical analysis) to predict what will happen with the price in the future. Unfortunately, it usually does not work. In my opinion, when you invest, you should be guided by your own brain and do not believe in information from random people, but based on facts - that is, information from the coin developers. Investing or even trading it is not lottery it is all about analizing facts.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Off Topic

Thunderstake - The Masternode and POS Coin , TSC is not only a cryp coin.its a brand  .
A hard working team working behind  this project  . Look around our project , you can get it where we are going . we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com/ , and discord link : https://discord.gg/8ZHbhFK  . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2018, 02:00:53 AM
Experience is the best teacher. If you failed on your first try then make some analysis why you failed? Then read or watch again some tips on trading maybe on your second try you will be succeed.

Yes, every experienced person will not make money sometimes they will face the problem due to fluctuations. We have to stay even though some situation are not accurate. No one doesn't know about this market fluctuation we have to face every situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:32:06 AM
Experience is the best teacher. If you failed on your first try then make some analysis why you failed? Then read or watch again some tips on trading maybe on your second try you will be succeed.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 17, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

First nice alt account giving you merit for this post ,amazing thread lol

There is nothing new about what you have said because all of those are the basic fundamentals of trading,but remember that daytrading is different from long term holding and semi long tern,they are both trading strategy also

Asking as what coins to buy is stupidity,you have mentioned all the fundamentals of being trading and now relying your trade on our answer?Damn man better quit now because you have no future here with that attitude and mentality
i think that's a natural thing. if you take a wrong attitude, then it is corrected again which is problem. and always repeated until you are experienced in trading. but main thing is mentally needed to enter this business
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 17, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

First nice alt account giving you merit for this post ,amazing thread lol

There is nothing new about what you have said because all of those are the basic fundamentals of trading,but remember that daytrading is different from long term holding and semi long tern,they are both trading strategy also

Asking as what coins to buy is stupidity,you have mentioned all the fundamentals of being trading and now relying your trade on our answer?Damn man better quit now because you have no future here with that attitude and mentality
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
October 17, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!

Thank you for recommending Youtube and Google. I learned a lot from them. But I must learn more about the personal trading plan as you said
Hello, i want to recommend this telegram channel : https://t.me/edwardmorra_btc
Why do I recommend this channel? its because there is a reason and explanation of every trades he made.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!

Thank you for recommending Youtube and Google. I learned a lot from them. But I must learn more about the personal trading plan as you said

After learning how to analyze the market, coin, chart, news,... you can track and analyze to pick the project that you feel best. From there you will easily create your own plan.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 17, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

What coins did you trade? It will be really difficult to predict and trade altcoins because there are too much manitpulations on them (average).
It will be better to trade a more stable coin like bitcoin and ethereum, or just try the stock market.
if he trades on new coins and low marketcaps. there might be a possibility of manipulation and it is very risky. you're right if you are
still a newbie. will be better to trade on coins that are already famous and have large marketcaps like bitcoin it will more safe
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 17, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
"When you want to quit, think why you started"

In order to become successful, we need to conquer our failures. Probably, there is no successful trader that easily achieve his goal instantly. We always fear to risk specially if we lose a lot but the irony of life is that, when we stop, that is the time the luck will come to us.

Trade is not a matter of how you are eager to learn or to do, it is a matter on how you continue even you failed a lot of times. Just pursue the trading and learn something from your failure.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

What you need to know is: being new in trading is almost always a failure. You don't expect to make money as a trading beginner anyway. You trade as a beginner to gain knowledge and experience, so as you learn, you hopefully gain enough experience and knowledge to actually make a profit in the future.

Be patient with the process. Study. Study. study. There's no other way around it.

You're right! All successful traders gone through challenges and losses. They even lose bigtime. But, think of these, make failures your leverage to success. It ia not about the failure, it is about how you deal with those failures. From there, you can apply the things that you learned from reading.

Be patient and positive about trading. Set your strategy well. Have plan A and plan B, remember this industry is very unpredictable and volatile.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Books about trading are really helpful for beginners. But, those will not make you a successful trader unless you have experience losses and failures. Because experiences and books will make you a successful trader. The book don't tell you what the market is going on right now but based on experience you'll be more aware of what might happen.

I agree with that experience would contribute a lot to the skills of a trader to make him successful. I think most of the successful traders nowadays had their worst and fail experiences. But, those failures never get in the way, learn from those failures and change your plans and strategy by reading books and consulting other traders.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 17, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

All experience in the field of trading comes with time, like any experience in this world
Yes.Just be more patient and be open-minded all the time.You may fail at the moment but i assure you the more experiences you have in trading whether you lose or make profit,that will definitely give you lessons to ponder.Apply all the lessons you have learned and you will make a good trading as time goes by.
Activity: 332
October 17, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
Books about trading are really helpful for beginners. But, those will not make you a successful trader unless you have experience losses and failures. Because experiences and books will make you a successful trader. The book don't tell you what the market is going on right now but based on experience you'll be more aware of what might happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

All experience in the field of trading comes with time, like any experience in this world
Pages:
Jump to: