Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 31. (Read 25112 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 07:08:56 AM
Why the government plan to make available crypto trading only to registered traders? Because the most of new traders without experience fail, just like you did. I also tried and also lost, that's why I moved to investment, I bought some coins and simply wait for a good price to sell.
Where did you get that from with government trying to make trading only available to regular traders? That is plain fallacy and there is nothing like that, and if you are referring to the idea of the government coming up with regulation, which is a different ball game entirely.

Trading is just something that the choice is yours as an individual. Do you want to always have a profitable trade or do you want to keep losing? That question can only be answered based on your skills and knowledge and how ready you are to always learn. There is no shortcut to trading and if you simply end up not learning, you will fail woefully and no one will care.
Don’t quit and be strong. It is business and sometimes you will lose you money but you should be strong and courageous and stay there for long. Try to get the point why you lost your money and be careful next time. Hope that you will recover your deficits in the future with good and effective trading decisions. It is not difficult because needs care, patience, courage and consistency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 24, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
I think that beginners doing trading like newbies will easily make mistakes and fail. In any transactions will have risk and failure. But experience will help you understand about this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 12:44:07 AM
I am also a newbie in Crypto trading like you and always try to increase my knowledge and skill. I think Crypto trading is a very risky job for new guys. so we need to know more about the cryptocurrency market before start trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 12:28:16 AM
Fail is the best experience to correct your all mistake to got success
Do not lose faith be strong as a trader need to have a brave heart amd patience
Do not stop working in trading soon will be successful
Just analysts all your mistake to avoid another mistake fail is part of the risk in trading

Most of the traders started with a fail. However, you must not stop trading. Simply look at the mistakes that were done. This lesson will teach you really a lot.
Of course, thats why experience is the most important thing in trading. you're right, you have to understand the mistakes you made and learn to avoid those mistakes, don't despair of the losses you get, because every trader must have experienced a failure, but the expert won't stop there, they always learn..

One thing is to document those failures

This is how you would improve your trading skills

take the time to review all of these and learn from it

you would probably notices something that needs to improve either your own characteristics or your TA's
Thats what I do, usually I write mistakes that I did when I lost money, like holding on for too long and being greedy, or then selling too early, and so on. I wrote mistakes like that, so I can be introspective and improve my skills and strategy..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 11:30:45 PM
I only do simple trading, I buy cheap and sell it expensive, I personally usually do altcoin trading that registered in coin market cap, and I look for altcoins that are worth under $ 1, I don't know this will help you or not, I just share the trading method that I do, good luck mate  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 23, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
Actually it takes alot of time and practice and ofcourse really good patience . I did try few times to trade and its not for me , because im always greedy and want more , more and more Cheesy Ofcourse with some really long practice you can start to earn something . But its not for me
Activity: 448
October 23, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
Indeed the risk of investing is so large that you do not easily despair and make the incident a learning process because to achieve a great success in the future requires a relatively long time to analyze the movement of the majority of altcoins every time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
October 23, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
Just analysts all your mistake to avoid another mistake fail is part of the risk in trading

Most of the traders started with a fail. However, you must not stop trading. Simply look at the mistakes that were done. This lesson will teach you really a lot.
Of course, thats why experience is the most important thing in trading. you're right, you have to understand the mistakes you made and learn to avoid those mistakes, don't despair of the losses you get, because every trader must have experienced a failure, but the expert won't stop there, they always learn..

One thing is to document those failures

This is how you would improve your trading skills

take the time to review all of these and learn from it

you would probably notices something that needs to improve either your own characteristics or your TA's
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2018, 01:37:27 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

You fail, so what? Everyone have the same experience like you even worst, the question is do you want to fix and not repeat your mistakes again?. Newbie ( beginner ) need to try with every strategy they have to find their character and limit, not always easy but need to be done. Like I said learn from mistakes and never do that again will safe your asset and change your life.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 23, 2018, 01:06:22 AM
Of course, all the Traders certainly ever had a failure in trading, but a true Trader is the one who makes the failure as a lesson for the next step to get a success. In past, I also often fail in trading, I think it is the usual thing happened for beginners.
If you have determination in life, failures will be a building steps for you to succeed, most of those successful traders now also encounter failures before they succeed, they just take the challenge and keep learning from previous mistakes that they've got, building a much better strategy and being ready in
any changes that's needed to adopt the system.
yep, sometimes failure can be an important experience to build success in the future. therefore, we always learn problems, because things like that can be repeated, so you already know what you need to do. failure is not the end of everything, keep trying.
Activity: 27
October 23, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
failures are a part of trading. you can't just expect success in trading market. so don't give up just yet.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 23, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
Of course, all the Traders certainly ever had a failure in trading, but a true Trader is the one who makes the failure as a lesson for the next step to get a success. In past, I also often fail in trading, I think it is the usual thing happened for beginners.
If you have determination in life, failures will be a building steps for you to succeed, most of those successful traders now also encounter failures before they succeed, they just take the challenge and keep learning from previous mistakes that they've got, building a much better strategy and being ready in
any changes that's needed to adopt the system.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 23, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 23, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Pay attention to market conditions, an easy way to make a profit that might be able to add insight is to think about how the user's interest will be directed, an easy example when a coin listing in a big exchange, the percentage of value coin will increase because if the coin is listed then the volume will rise, here you will buy first before the coin is listed in the big exchange.
Activity: 70
October 22, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
Need experience and to keep losing until you start winning. Every loss is a lesson.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 22, 2018, 07:50:24 PM
It is normal, for a beginner who has a bitter experience. Instead of retreat or escape, you have to keep commitments to complete the trading up successfully, even though already clearly illustrated the disadvantage.

Technically you have failed/lost a lot in early trading this time, but in business you have not lost at all, even this is your profit Now that you really understand the game in your trading, you also become familiar with the best coins to trade according to market conditions, not to mention other connections which are related to your trading.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
October 22, 2018, 02:17:22 PM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

Trading is a lot trial and error. As you trade more you will learn that you can´t impact your winnings that much. Its all about to cut your losses.

I have 10 tips to avoid simple mistakes.

1. Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose
2. Diversify: Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
3. Don’t Try To Make Profit In Every Trade
4. Don’t Be Too Greedy
5. Don’t Have Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
6. Maximize Your Winning Trades
7. Always Learn From Your Trading Mistakes
8. Minimize Your Losses And Set Stop Losses
9. Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy
10. Sell The News And Buy The Rumors

If you are interested, you find the complete article at Cryptocointrade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 22, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Trading is not easy and is not for everyone. Many people think that they can easily earn money with the trade. But this is not true. More than 80% traders loose money. This is a fulltime job, not a baby toy.
Activity: 30
October 22, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
For me what  is important  is  you tried  it  Wink   and from   that  failure  and  there's a thing called  lesson learned  Wink   that means  you have  study more   learn  strategies and especially   technical  analysis.  Trading is not difficult it's simple  Wink  
Crypto trading as I think is no so simple as you think, but it is right that if you learn a lot about crypto trading and get as much knowledge as you can and which is mandatory for crypto trading no doubt you will earn lot of money from crypto trading. Wrong decision always result in loss and you also did the same because lake of knowledge about the current and upcoming market trend.
Pages:
Jump to: