Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 20. (Read 4992 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

This is all about losing hope, if you lose hope you'll lose everything, If you see the market trend from previous years it the same, dip and maturity.  So it will recover very soon dont worry
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
yeah it is very sad that market has gone down in 2018 but if we stay determinant and focus on our investment that good reward will come eventually staying calm at this time of the market is all we need at this time
Activity: 32
let be more happy. Although the market is bad at this time but it is time to buy more
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Market is unpredictable everything can happen in an instant, as one of the hodlers and seeing this bear market gives me hopeless about the coins that im holding but i still beleive that everthing happens for a reason.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
I so that market will be raising in the in the Q4 of this year and we see all time high of almost the altcoins in the market.
Activity: 156
This is absolutely no. Market will get back to normal and to expected value
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Don't be too pessimistic, if you are worried that the market can't get better again, then sell all the coins and concentrate on the bounty work!
Activity: 328
Personally it seems to me that the market will still begin to grow from the middle of autumn. Now the main thing is to hold out for a while and not sell promising altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
yes. The market is going via honestly terrible days. absolutely everyone is calling forward to the market rebound in August. however evidently people are very annoyed and impatient. and that i assume now no one can say something. wish everything will soon rise once more.
Activity: 238
I also think sometimes but when I see the adoptionby big companies and take giant talk about blockchain I hope on market rise with that. So I think Its bad day for market but soon situation will change
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I also lost confidence in the market because I did not find any news that would change the market! I am very depressed! My wallet is bleeding!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
the cryptocurrency market is very volatile meaning it can also make a 10 billion profit in one day, have faith n don't pull out.
All they think is the frustration that they are getting in the marke lately. It is falling for some reasons but dont look on its one side but take a look at every side where the market can move to an extreme increase that we aren't expecting.

IIRC, Bitcoin moved from $6,000 to $20,000 for only weeks last December. How's that?
Activity: 36
the cryptocurrency market is very volatile meaning it can also make a 10 billion profit in one day, have faith n don't pull out.
Activity: 154
Don't fell that way buddy! I know market will recover soon. This month may not be the good position for all crypto currency but it doesn't meant it will not recover. The year ending is come closer maybe we could get some increase in this time. Most of crypto currency investor is putting their capital on the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
That is the exact thing what whales and big players want you to feel. People will sell their coins one tenth of their price then they'll collect them for next bull.

But of course shotcoins stay shit, probably. Some of them may be pumped too of course but too hard to pick. Buying good projects is the only way imo.
Activity: 728
I think that the market, on the contrary, is beginning to recover and on the verge of growth and this will happen in the near future. It seems to me that the bullish growth of bitcoin is gradually beginning.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
ur thoughts just cant be the realness just cos crypto world has started developing itself and it's impossible to come to the end in the beginning.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
I agree with you that many people lose faith in the prospects of the cryptocurrency market, but the laws of the market are such that the bearish trend is replaced by a bullish trend. We need to be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
now it is not a smart job to sell something now we have to wait to win more because we are waiting for it to rise up more market this is my opinion again everyone knows
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
We are better! the market is a bit empty and we can earn more) now is a good time for investments
Yes, it`s true. I think prices will be never so low as now. You can buy a lot of promising coins and then make a lot of X from them. What about a market, I think it will be recovered at the end of the year.
This is the best time to make any moves if we were scared in past cause prices now offer us not a big lose if thing that is almost impossible like crash of the market will come so the only thing that we could do is earn.
Pages:
Jump to: