Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 23. (Read 4992 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

You are so negative OP. Well, if that's your opinion then we cannot do something about it. There are still so many things you can do while waiting for your coins to have some value. If you check the history of the cryptocurrency market then there will always be bear market and bull market and it would not always be going up because that's just the cycle. If you feel that it will go bad and feeling hopeless then you can just leave the cryptocurrency market. You may come back again if it's better but then remember that those who were able to earn more from here are those who are patient enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What is needed now is patience. And I think you should continue to hold instead of panic because you will probably regret it if you sell cryptos because the exchange rate will increase in the future, predicted by the end of 2018. Although the market situation at this time is not good does not mean that this market is not potential for the future.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
With the current volatility in the market most investor believe the market has reached it end but I think... If you are current with crypto you ll agree that it's just a pump and dumb game. Sell cheap regret later. Crypto is not for the impatient
There are times when the market is cryptocurrency fluctuating as it is now so it is very normal in this market and investors need strategies to overcome the current difficulties. I am very confident in the future cryptocurrency market so it is very necessary during this time to stay calm to be able to go along with the market.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
I think this is a temporary factor, which gives only a chance to buy in lower, and then sell in a couple of months more expensively.
Activity: 188
Market will not get better if the price of bitcoin and ethereum keep falling
Activity: 266
With the current volatility in the market most investor believe the market has reached it end but I think... If you are current with crypto you ll agree that it's just a pump and dumb game. Sell cheap regret later. Crypto is not for the impatient
Activity: 110
must be a lot of patience in difficult times like this, maybe later at the end of the year the price will return as usual, and whoever is patient he will get more profit.
Activity: 12
quitting is not an option at this time staying confident and determinant at this time of the market
Activity: 126
As we all know we do not know how the market will be stable. We should optimistic towards this crypto world. Who knows tomorrow maybe the market will be good and that is the time for selling and investing.
Activity: 182
this is absolutely zero. nobody believe bitcoin will raise more than 10,000$ early this year i believe the market will back to normal at it good stage

People should not loss hope because i believe in due time the market price of each coin will get higher unexpectedly, what we need today is to be patient for the good time to come.
Activity: 140
yes it can happen because many hackers a market and take someone's assets and that makes investors nervous about transacting on cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
this is absolutely zero. nobody believe bitcoin will raise more than 10,000$ early this year i believe the market will back to normal at it good stage
Activity: 252
Dear you,
I agree with you that the cryptocurrency market in 2018 has been greatly reduced and many people lose money because of the bad sitution of the market. If we see back the price of BTC at the end of 2017 and compare with now, we will see how the market go and we will be feel terrible. But although that bad situation I also believe the market will recover soon. I hope that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
indeed in 2018 there has been a decline in crypto currency, but in my opinion this is reasonable, because at the end of the year there was a large increase in its value, try to take advantage of the moment to trade in the short term if you have time
Activity: 126
Based on what you think the market will not be good up?
As far as I can see, the market will have a positive and positive effect thanks to the outstanding features of the altcoin and the benefits that the altcoin brings to investors.
Activity: 238
Don't worry, just change your mindset, nowadays you have a great opportunity to explore some fresh projects, rollback time for example in 2015 and you'll see that people who had good mindset in very good profit today.
Activity: 224
Just my opinion. All who wanted to have already invested all possible money into the crypto currency by the end of 2017. All who understood, withdrew their money before the collapse. It will be a long time before the market recovers. In the meantime, the price will continue to fall.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Because of scam ico that occur almost everyday  investors  will gonna sell all thier holdings and get out in crypto world. Thats why is getting dump so hard this year.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
That's right, this year the Cryptocurreny market is not as good as in 2017, then what causes all of this, now there are many ICO scams that make investors no longer believe, whether Crytocurreny will be abandoned?
Activity: 98
we must be able to predict coin price changes in exchange for learning from last year's experience, if you have a lot of capital, take advantage of this opportunity for investment, if you have lots of coins, be patient enough the price will recover soon
Pages:
Jump to: