Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 27. (Read 4992 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
When everyone loses faith in the market and sells all their coin, then it's time for sharks to push up prices. That is how the sharks have done so many times. You need to take precautions
Activity: 252
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
Dear friend,
I have the same question with you in the other topic. I have received some idea from other members. They say that we don't worry to much, the cryptocurrency market up/down is normal thing. It reduce now but it will up next time. So don't worry. Let's wait!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
In 2018 it seems that the hardest year for cryptocurrency shows its popularity, it has been many times this year the cryptocurrency price touched a very low price. Hopefully this can all be over soon, and the cryptocurrency returns to success and remains the asset or money currency that is proud of as a future currency.
Activity: 156
Market will back to normal. I believe this and it going to raise more better than it was before
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think you should try to think positive because crypto market has passed so many worse time before. This downward trend is not the worst so I think there is no way that crypto market can't recover after this downward trend Smiley. Stop thinking negative about the future of crypto market is the best advice that I can give you at the moment Smiley.
Activity: 56
My thoughts are the same as yours. I think the current market is very chaotic. Investors not only bear the losses caused by the market downturn, but also face many fraudsters, which will allow more investors to leave the market!
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 153
I think it is natural and part of the business always have up and down. sometimes your up sometimes you down but keep hope is the best work to do.
Activity: 12
There are always up and down movement in the market. When there are bad times, there will definitely be good times. Don't conclude so quickly
Activity: 84
Who knows guys, just, who knows... No doubt that prices have been heavily inflated and that last year's boom was based on pure speculation of what might be one day and not what actually happens today. I'm sure that some of the projects we see today, along with many new ones, will survive and actually be worth a lot one day when world wide adoption becomes real thing. But many projects will fail in the meantime.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Only the non believers go out.... real crypto lovers will get more profit out of this escape plan...
when people have fear and everyone losing their trust in the cryptoworld. every familymember calling your investment a fail... and ''ponzi' this, 'pyramid sceme' biggest scam..'' is the only thing you see in the news.
is the best time to get in... with all the money you can loose. Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 1
maybe you are right now, the crypto market continues to fall and does not look to be improving, I think the analyst predictions are very different
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You do not have to worry, because these are the laws of the economy, after the downturn it will recover
I like your encouraging words, it is true that the market is cyclical and will eventually bounce back, my problem is that no one can really tell, it seem to be dependent on the etf approval by SEC, what will happen if it gets rejected finally, how will the market react to that,crypto should grow without the etf
Things are becoming difficult for cryptocurrency but I believe in the coming months the market will recover stronger. Do not worry and sell everything you have at this time, it's not a good decision. Divide your assets and have a clear investment strategy to adapt to this market.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
No one will say for sure. Everything is built on conjectures. The situation in the market does not inspire confidence, but it can be deployed at any second.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Your personal intuition might be a good vuide for you when trading.
But the market is not subsceptible to your feelings and emotions.
News regarding bitcoin ETF (and the prostponement of the announcement) has put a cloud of uncertainty over the market, hence the drop in price.
A possitive news would most likely bounce the market up.
Activity: 92
You do not have to worry, because these are the laws of the economy, after the downturn it will recover
I like your encouraging words, it is true that the market is cyclical and will eventually bounce back, my problem is that no one can really tell, it seem to be dependent on the etf approval by SEC, what will happen if it gets rejected finally, how will the market react to that,crypto should grow without the etf
Activity: 92
Today has been particularly bad for all crypto holdlers, we have a market that was in recovery and then this happened, market cap at less than 230 billion USD from about 300 billion before the ETF was denied. It seem the market is too dependent on the etf and it is not very pleasant
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
You know you've almost seen it all when a Senior Member comes in whining after experiencing only 7 months of downturn. Then again, I've already seen Legendaries feel like it's all over and sad, and time to get out.

Time to check your pulse and recall the reason you came into this world. Was it to make money? Then you should have realized the risk, and considered investment like all investments, that no guarantees exist ever in investment.

Was it to try something new and experience the promise of self-controlled money? Then good, the market doesn't matter.
After all this time, we are already here on this market for years and these kind of movement do really give out some feeling of weakness no matter what rank we do have. I was even surprised that even Legendaries turns out to lose up confidence. I cant really blame each person yet we are just still humans and do have that emotions and doubts when we do see a particular thing on dump state for a long period of time but the thing we should put up on mind that a bear market wont really last forever where there would always be a possibility of recovery.
Activity: 62
Normal market cycles... I very much doubt we are anywhere near any theoretical "top" yet even at $20k... who knows what the future holds, but there will more than likely be more bullish periods, just as we will see more bearish ones.. normal
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
At the moment I can confirm that the 2018 cryptocurrency market will not be able to recover. At present, BTC rates have dropped to $ 6,000, and the ETH is $ 350. It is difficult to dream of a BTC exchange rate exceeding $ 20,000 and ETH's exchange rate of $ 1,500 this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: