Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate myself -_- - page 4. (Read 4621 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 13, 2015, 11:01:58 AM
Just wait it out. It will go up and passed your by in point again soon. We are experiencing a minor correction today. Monday dumps have been normal lately after a bull weekend.
Activity: 616
July 13, 2015, 10:58:44 AM
Could be worse. At least you didn't lose everything to GOX, and neither went all in by selling your house 1 year and a half ago.

Unless you are in North Korea or other isolated country $4 won't make any difference for your wealth.

And you can invest your BTC or wait some recover, but doing so you could lose even more too
Activity: 560
July 13, 2015, 10:56:18 AM
You lost $4..

Leave BTC and never return.. if you shit your pants over $4 Bitcoin is just not for you. 

why tf are some of you well established forum members so hateful/arrogant towards new members who are just experiencing the same emotional stress as almost all of us did in the bitcoin past at some point ?   is that the path to get more users on the bitcoin rocket ?

Yes indeed, well said.

Instead of scaring away new people we should embrace/welcome them.

He lost some money for some people its a laugh but maybe hes a student or whatever and still a loss is a loss.

Learn from this, and read / investigate about markets before you put money in it.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
July 13, 2015, 10:44:36 AM
You lost $4..

Leave BTC and never return.. if you shit your pants over $4 Bitcoin is just not for you. 

why tf are some of you well established forum members so hateful/arrogant towards new members who are just experiencing the same emotional stress as almost all of us did in the bitcoin past at some point ?   is that the path to get more users on the bitcoin rocket ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
July 13, 2015, 10:36:38 AM
August/September 2014 I lost ~20k USD in trading. Not afraid to admit. Still survived and well in the positives.

There is only one bottom line in trading and that bottom line is how much money you make.
I have stress every single second. Not everybody can survive.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 10:34:13 AM
You lost $4..

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
July 13, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
you're not losing anything as long as you are holding until the price will return to the previous point, we are not so far away, this is a tiny dump, we can recover quickly

it's a matter to trust more bitcoin, if you dump now everything will be rendered useless
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 13, 2015, 09:58:26 AM
So I was able to make an income from the internet (wohoo) $50 in more than three months actually which is a good start since I'm a beginner I was very proud of myself ,until I saw that bitcoin was rising yesterday and I bought what I could buy with that $50 than I woke up today and voila an easy way to lose money.

should I sell and take the smallest damage or keep and risk of losing more ?

You went all-in with $50 with BTC at $310, we're now at $286 so you've lost like $4 now? Holy crap time to call the suicide line!

Dude it toke me a long time to make that $50 It's all what I have online ,and it's kinda hard for me to use the money I own in real life online because of the stupid protected economy of Morocco ,besides I hate dealing with banks.

Just stick with it mate, we're coming out of a 1.5 year+ bear market right now there will be shake outs and retracements along the way, but if you focus on the horizon far away you can see that the Bitcoin future is bright. Smiley Have patience and don't let your emotions carry you away because of daily price fluctuations. You will get used to this and learn to see things from a bigger perspective if you stick with it.

yeah I'll just stay loyal to bitcoin from now on and buy whenever i had the chance ,and I'll use it the way it suppose to be used ,you know transactions shopping ...
July 13, 2015, 09:54:44 AM
Where I live, you're lucky to get a beer for $4.

Consider that a cheap lesson: don't buy when the price is rising, buy when it dips and sell when it rises or hold until it rises more.

If you don't understand what you're buying, don't buy at all. Do your research.

Thanks for the new word 'dips'  I'm not a native English speaker but I'll do my research  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 09:52:43 AM
So I was able to make an income from the internet (wohoo) $50 in more than three months actually which is a good start since I'm a beginner I was very proud of myself ,until I saw that bitcoin was rising yesterday and I bought what I could buy with that $50 than I woke up today and voila an easy way to lose money.

You went all-in with $50 with BTC at $310, we're now at $286 so you've lost like $4 now? Holy crap time to call the suicide line!

Dude it toke me a long time to make that $50 It's all what I have online ,and it's kinda hard for me to use the money I own in real life online because of the stupid protected economy of Morocco ,besides I hate dealing with banks.

Just stick with it mate, we're coming out of a 1.5 year+ bear market right now there will be shake outs and retracements along the way, but if you focus on the horizon far away you can see that the Bitcoin future is bright. Smiley Have patience and don't let your emotions carry you away because of daily price fluctuations. You will get used to this and learn to see things from a bigger perspective if you stick with it.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2015, 09:50:32 AM

Consider that a cheap lesson: don't buy when the price is rising, buy when it dips and sell when it rises or hold until it rises more.

holy balls that's some solid advice to lose money quick X_X ... the poor guy doesn't even know what down trend stability is or uptrend potential and you are telling him to buy on dips and sell when it rises !?!?!! you might as well tell him to sell when it falls and buy when its high again ... its the same crap you are telling him, and thats a very fast way to lose money quick when you only have a punitive amount of 50$ ....

Side note Oh I see H4M24! also don't listen to any advice from forums it will mess you up ... instead take the time to learn and read books and research the market on your own time!
July 13, 2015, 09:49:16 AM
You're just a plankton in the sea of whales and sharks, you're only good for a snack, youj just got swallowed up, gobbled up and shat out. Your cries don't mean jack here.

Lmao I enjoy your cynicism and harsh jack assery of peoples situation farting_shot.... anyways (//end sarcasm)

you are indeed a micro plankton more like a proto-zoa in the sea with plankton larger than you and you were gobbled up, H4M24. Also Morocco has no infrastructure for bitcoin ... how the hell did you manage to open up an exchange account !?!?!

I don't have an exchange account ,I had the $50 on webmoney (works without the need of a cc verification) ,and used an exchange service .
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
July 13, 2015, 09:48:03 AM

July 13, 2015, 09:46:28 AM

it's  Okay but take this loss as a learning experience and  read a bit more into economics and speculative markets and emerging markets etc... and then realize that you should trade with money you can afford to lose and not money that your life depends on because that is a very bad situation

Also to be excited on a 3-5 $ gain is mediocre but to lose 10-20$ on an account with 50$ = rip

Yeah that's what I think of it ,and my life doesn't depend on that $50 so it's ok to lose it but I must take all the knowledge i can take from the experience that's why I started the thread.
July 13, 2015, 09:43:46 AM
You're just a plankton in the sea of whales and sharks, you're only good for a snack, youj just got swallowed up, gobbled up and shat out. Your cries don't mean jack here.

Lmao I enjoy your cynicism and harsh jack assery of peoples situation farting_shot.... anyways (//end sarcasm)

you are indeed a micro plankton more like a proto-zoa in the sea with plankton larger than you and you were gobbled up, H4M24. Also Morocco has no infrastructure for bitcoin ... how the hell did you manage to open up an exchange account !?!?!
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 13, 2015, 09:40:23 AM
July 13, 2015, 09:39:08 AM

July 13, 2015, 09:36:10 AM

it's  Okay but take this loss as a learning experience and  read a bit more into economics and speculative markets and emerging markets etc... and then realize that you should trade with money you can afford to lose and not money that your life depends on because that is a very bad situation

Also to be excited on a 3-5 $ gain is mediocre but to lose 10-20$ on an account with 50$ = rip
Activity: 27
July 13, 2015, 09:35:00 AM
Similar situation happened to me earlier this year: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/has-it-been-so-bad-before-925249

In the end I got away with a small profit, so in your case I would definitely wait soms more.
July 13, 2015, 09:31:37 AM

be happy that you were able to learn an important lesson for actually not that much money.  when i bought coins in the early summer of 2013 price almost went down 50% afterwards. in the long run you should be doing ok.

Thanks I think I'll keep it ,and the lesson is to never get exited again  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: