Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate myself -_- - page 5. (Read 4621 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 09:30:30 AM
So I was able to make an income from the internet (wohoo) $50 in more than three months actually which is a good start since I'm a beginner I was very proud of myself ,until I saw that bitcoin was rising yesterday and I bought what I could buy with that $50 than I woke up today and voila an easy way to lose money.

should I sell and take the smallest damage or keep and risk of losing more ?

You went all-in with $50 with BTC at $310, we're now at $286 so you've lost like $4 now? Holy crap time to call the suicide line!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
July 13, 2015, 09:26:07 AM
So I was able to make an income from the internet (wohoo) $50 in more than three months actually which is a good start since I'm a beginner I was very proud of myself ,until I saw that bitcoin was rising yesterday and I bought what I could buy with that $50 than I woke up today and voila an easy way to lose money.

be happy that you were able to learn an important lesson for actually not that much money.  when i bought coins in the early summer of 2013 price almost went down 50% afterwards. in the long run you should be doing ok.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 13, 2015, 09:20:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: