Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 115. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:32:01 AM
If you have 12btc keep  half of it use the remaining to invest on a good project or use it to buy etherum when it drop deep.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 28, 2017, 01:30:34 AM
Oh my goodness! That's a big amount of money right there. If i have that amount of bitcoin, i'd probably hodl it because bitcoin is continuously rising all the time. Just hodl it man. Believe me.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 28, 2017, 01:27:05 AM
6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?
the same thing thats in my mind,he make all the way ul and
Suddenly asking us what to do,as far as what the answers here is concern
The OP is much capable of earning that all of us and i think its better
For us to ask hin what to do that him asking es.

But to Ops concern i may suggest just continue your strategy
Or better convert it to fiat and make a living outside this community
Seems like your not happy on what you are doing now
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
November 28, 2017, 01:18:59 AM
Your having clear strategy your question only gives the answer selling bitcoin is dumbest Idea investing on altcoin best option Even the bitcoin price decreases if good potential altcoins if you buy it will hold the value may it rise do some good research on altcoins if you really want to hold for long time Dont follow current trend and pump dump group.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:17:38 AM
If I was you, I would create a portfolio that consists of:

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% NEO
20% OMG

and I would forget about it and come back in 3 years.

If you think you are good in trading and can continue doing so, sure, but markets are not stable right now and there is a risk you might lose most of your portfolio.

That Good Ideas
Activity: 33
November 28, 2017, 01:15:15 AM
Put them in a safe place and wait another 2 years and then retire early. Make sure you get all the forks and dont talk about having the bitcoins as someone might get jealous. Avoid all risks and be happy to have them.
He dont even need get all the bitcoin fork coins, bitcoin price will help him become million air soon Grin
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 01:09:35 AM
If I were on your shoes, I would hold 3 BTC and play the other one on trading. Trading gives you opportunity to earn big bucks. All you need to do is just read stats and study the flow of crypto. It will sure give you high income once you got used to trade. Like my friend, he's on trading he uses binance.com for trading its easy to use. You just have to decide which coin you want to invest. On choosing coins you have to go with the flow. Choose the ones which is the most people buy. Goodluck to you mate!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 12:30:40 AM
Diversify it into other things like stocks and fiat, doesn't even have to be that much.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2017, 11:59:07 PM
If you have 12 bitcoin it is good to hold some amount of this and the rest converted into altcoins. Because altcoins are increasing their value the investor also like to invest in the altcoins. The crypto currencies are very profitable and having a good future for the users.

Hold some amount of bitcoin and get the benefit of high price in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 11:57:19 PM
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
very well done. don't remember to diversify into other asset classes imo to preserve wealth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 27, 2017, 11:39:42 PM
I am very proud of you as well. I want you to continue what you were doing because you seems to understand the business better than most of us. I think this time you can make more in few months because you have enough capital. Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 11:39:12 PM
Activity: 16
November 27, 2017, 11:14:21 PM
hold 50% bitcoin and buy 25% ethereum and 25% NEO. that is my choice. but I am not an expert
Activity: 462
November 27, 2017, 11:10:54 PM
Hold the bitcoin for 5 years.
Activity: 246
November 27, 2017, 11:08:49 PM
If you really have 12 bitcoins. You should hold it until the value goes high or maybe you should invest some of your bitcoins into altcoins. Trade it to get profit.
Activity: 156
November 27, 2017, 10:48:41 PM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin
Yeah. Just keep on what your doing,maybe if you change your plan,maybe you'll regretting because your finding another way to earn btc but what your doing is the best and easy way to earn btc.
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 10:42:12 PM
Maybe take out 2 btc for alt coins and hodl the remaining bitcoin  Grin
Merit: 41
November 27, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
Oh! Aren't you the guy that started the thread about doing research on the top 600 altcoins?
And you have 12 BTC?
Seems like you are highly entrenched in the crypto world.

I would probably allocate 1 to 1.5 btc of it to actively trade and just hold the rest.
Out of that 1 to 1.5 btc that is being traded, I would set a certain percentage that I will convert to fiat every month for a steady income while reinvesting the rest.
With that much btc actively trading, you can probably convert $2000 usd a month and still have enough left over to reinvest.
Of course, $2000 a month is by no means a full time salary but it will go well with other sources of income.

If you really want to invest in something big, you can do that, but why not branch out into other forms of investment?
With a sum that big you can easily jump into stocks or real estate.
Diversified investment portfolios span beyond just crypto you know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
November 27, 2017, 10:10:27 PM
Its better widraw some bitcoin and enjoy life. And also put some btc to alt coin like wtc and omg and power ledger
Jump to: