Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 117. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 27, 2017, 04:53:14 PM
Pretty insane record that you have there. If I were you, I would continue what you are doing since it is working. Keep trading bitcoin and investing in ICO's that you think will be profitable, and you could even put some money aside to invest in projects that dont have tokens ( which I think will be more successful ).
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 27, 2017, 04:44:55 PM
It is best in my opinion to invest all of that into different altcoins because it is a huge amount of bitcoin and you can find a lot of great altcoins in the market that are undervalued and if you invested into some of those good altcoins in the market and just keep them for long term then you will have a higher chance that you might earn a lot of money in the future rather than holding your bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 27, 2017, 04:34:30 PM
the best with decision is one as might investor to spares of parts with the funds of available potentials with the resource on possession as complying with the severe on customs with work of evaluation,
as might with the returns to deliver the strength on signs as the confinement on beginning initiation as might to follows with the extent as displacing the unit of assessment to becomes part of involvesment as with the offer of attains to the ICO scheme for the LH Crypto Coin schedule of the beginning date at 12/3/2017 with the details as might be found at http://lh-crypto.io/

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 27, 2017, 03:55:50 PM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.
You were so clever enough to multiple from 0.01 btc to 12 BTC in 6 months. You know better what should be done and I am sure the decision you make would really be correct. I would suggest you hold back BTC 11.09 with you and start again from 0.01 BTC again. 0.01 BTC is very supportive to you. All the best.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 03:55:06 PM
for now hold is the best thing. if you have bitcoin, I think you have a very big chance to get a very good profit.  Grin

I agree with you friend. It is really good if he will keep on holding his or her bitcoin because it is very good that he or she already had a big amount of bitcoin. If you look a at it, he or she already has a good profit of the 12 bitcoin that he or she has. But it would be the more if he or she will continue to hold it for more years.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 27, 2017, 03:37:18 PM
If you have 12 bitcoins then just hold the 10 and invest or trade the 2 bitcoins in different altcoins in the market because it will be a huge help for you to have another type of investment and also to diversify which is a really great idea and a must thing to do to lower the risk of investing and have more possibility to earn faster.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 27, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
for now hold is the best thing. if you have bitcoin, I think you have a very big chance to get a very good profit.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 03:30:44 PM
You have done very well. You have been able to do great so far. Continue with your strategy as it has yield a very good result. Go back to school you need the education.You can combine crypto dealings and schooling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 27, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
It's better if you keeps your bitcoin in your wallet to be sure that it will be safe, otherwise if you hold your bitcoin balance in your wallet you can assure that you will earn income in the future. Because bitcoin value in the market was continuously increasing their value so there's also a tendency that your bitcoin amount you hold in your wallet will increase too. Or else invest it into business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
November 27, 2017, 03:24:16 PM
You converted this to 12 BTC in 6 months and now you're searching advise? Lol.
Keep doing what you're doing. You ace it!

Better yet! Keep doing what you are doing and start a business advising or teaching others!
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
November 27, 2017, 03:22:42 PM
I prefer 50 50. because at this time bitcoin is also very good, so it would be very bad if we sell it now. so in my opinion 50 50 is the right choice. 50 investments in altcoin and 50 for our hold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
November 27, 2017, 03:22:32 PM
You converted this to 12 BTC in 6 months and now you're searching advise? Lol.
Keep doing what you're doing. You ace it!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 03:21:21 PM
Hello. Diversify. Get some Fiat for the bitcoins. Buy some Ethereum and maybe 2-3 good altcoins. Do your own research. Better to take some profits
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 27, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
I don't think you need any advice from anybody, if you can turn 0.01BTC to 12BTC in 6 months, most people posting here do not have that huge portfolio and will be proud to be in that position, just stick will what you have been doing right
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 27, 2017, 03:19:52 PM
Have hold have sell !
holding all bitcoin is profitable but investing on some alts is more profitable then only holding all of them.
Activity: 30
November 27, 2017, 03:17:22 PM
Hold them till it reaches $10K! It seems you are good at trading altcoins. So why not hold and invest again! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 27, 2017, 03:04:32 PM
Simply hold it and be very careful about the potential bitcoin crash, which it is bound to happen in the near future. I do believe that bitcoin will survive the crash but you better get profit out of the temporary crash.
Activity: 7
November 27, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
hold it. play with new btc on a separate account
Activity: 154
November 27, 2017, 02:27:11 PM
If I were you I would keep it in safe as it is the only coin that gives gains on value as well as new offerings of it s family.

From BTC

you have already got 8 bitcoin cash

you will be getting  8 bit coin Gold and 8 segwitx.

You can do you investment on altcoins using your BCH.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
Traded up to 12 btc in 6 months and asking the forum for trading help now?

k...
Jump to: