Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 16. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
Hold if you are afraid of buying another coin or breaking your investment. or if you are a trader. trade with that capital. of course the results you get are also great. 12 Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
12 bitcoins in 6 months, wow!  that is pretty good. All options are actually good but the best should be to invest in other altcoins and hold the remaining in bitcoin.
If I had still the ability to cryptocurrency earnings, I would have wasted the money to expand the business and increase revenue. Luck not can be perpetual of these terms need to squeeze all that can.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 04, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
You are very lucky to have 12 bitcoins and you can try to earn even more by investing in some perspective altcoins now , because for me it seems like market is start to recover and I expect investors will be able to earn a good money during this autumn period.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:49:15 PM
if I have 12 btc I will keep it up to the price up again, for a long-term investment
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 04, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
Keep them until it is well in the market and everything turns green. In fact, when bitcoin costs $ 100,000, you'll be happy that you had these 14 bitcoins. I would be in your place.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
just sell before bitcoin prices go down again, it's better like that, because there is nothing that can be expected from crypto at this time. the market is red and prices are falling, this is really a bad disaster.
copper member
Activity: 85
September 04, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

It's been almost 10 months since you created this topic. Tell me how your successes and how much you have already been able to earn bitcoins for today ?!
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
The question is ambiguous, see the options a lot in my opinion is not worth all the funds to keep in one currency, it's better to keep a couple of bitcoins, and the rest to invest in altcoyins as the probability of obtaining a profit is much greater
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
Currently the price of bitcoin is still very low if compared to prices at the end of 2017, Bitcoin has decreased by approximately 150%, while Ethereum is currently experiencing a price reduction of approximately 500% from the highest price at the end of 2017. If only I were you then I would buy Eth with 5 BTC, I am sure this would get a bigger advantage than just holding BTC. while 2 more BTC I will trade by buying other altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
Find good project with down in price. This will help you to increase your investment to 10X............

I would better go on holding Bitcoins. The ICOs can be good but what if the guy makes a mistake and invest in some scam project?  In this case, he will lose everything. BTC price will be going up - hold your crypto.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
I think that now the market isn't in the best condition and the best thing you can do now is to hold your coins because the price will increase soon and you will be able to sell coins at a higher price
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 04, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
12 bitcoins in 6 months, wow!  that is pretty good. All options are actually good but the best should be to invest in other altcoins and hold the remaining in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 04:51:48 AM
Wow) I think that you will be able to sell them soon at a good price. Just wait a bit until the market stabilizes. Experts promise that this will happen in the nearest future, I hope until the end of the year
Activity: 34
September 04, 2018, 04:34:11 AM
A little insight about how you achieved this would have been highly appreciated, however I suspect it would be via one of those ponzi schemes, you would be like I say cos no trader no matter how careful would have achieved that in such a short period, however If I were you I would invest a certain amount into a physical investment or project, some into learning, search and invest in few altcoins for long term convert some to fiat and leace the rest in btc
Activity: 86
September 04, 2018, 04:23:28 AM
Bitcoin has nearly achieved its pinnacle and I firmly propose you to sit tight for ten more days and offer it. I am speculating the market will have a serious dump after the new year, so your most solid option is pull back whatever you have at the present time and after that purchase again when advertise is in plunge once more, That is the most ideal approach to profit in this market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 03, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
If you have your 12 Bitcoins, I would recommend you to trade for a short term or to hold for a long term period. But it is better to decide by your own.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 03, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
Hold your bitcoin and if you can add more to it,  the better it will be.  Bitcoin is part of the world economy now and the time goes on,  people will begin to see the importance of bitcoin and how useful it is. 
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 04:31:25 AM
If you own 12 Bitcoins, I think you should hold it at this point. Because they are valuable, they increase very high. If you can wait until December of this year, maybe they will bring you a lot of benefits.
Yes, maybe it's worth the wait a few months. If the price goes back to 8000-9000 $, it would be just fine!
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 04:30:02 AM
If I had 12 bitcoins, I would have done so: I would have transferred half of my bitcoins into a fiat, because it would bring a decent amount, and for this money you can buy even an apartment, and the other half would invest in altcoins, who are on the list of the best
Activity: 25
September 02, 2018, 11:50:21 PM
If you own 12 Bitcoins, I think you should hold it at this point. Because they are valuable, they increase very high. If you can wait until December of this year, maybe they will bring you a lot of benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: