Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 19. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
August 29, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
altcone down day by day, so thats better hold your btc, i hope a great success waiting for you near 2019. so keep holding.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
If you're not good in trading or ico's something you should just holding it and sell when you happy..
Activity: 56
Helper
August 29, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
First of all I want to congratulate you "You started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far" I want to Advice you  Don;t put the all eggs in the same basket Divided you investment in to 3 parts , 1st 6 bitcoin keep safe,3 Bitcoin Invest in top 10 coins like Cardano ,Neo, etc, 3rd 3 Bitcoin Invest in Good ICO and Good Concepts.

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
If you have spare time, I think you should keep 10 bitcoin in your account. Sell 2. and do buy-sell with them. Altcoins can earn good money if you follow the market. but most of them are already increasing in line with BTC. so that the biggest gain will already be from BTC. Smiley Smiley

small marketcap alts have the biggest chance of giving high multiple returns.  Its easy for a small coin to go 20x, but that is nearly impossible for bitcoin at this price level.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
I concur with you! On the off chance that you need to diminish chances notwithstanding creating pay, you have to expand the streams. Likely need to get a stream of genuine cash, at that point put some part in the establishment, the genuine business of the completed model. Furthermore, get some alcotnones, and abandon some in bitcoins. Keep half of your bitcoins. You can contribute the rest half of your bitcoins as altcoins.in this business tolerance is the most critical issue. So due to this reason keeping your half of bitcoins would be useful
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
If you have spare time, I think you should keep 10 bitcoin in your account. Sell 2. and do buy-sell with them. Altcoins can earn good money if you follow the market. but most of them are already increasing in line with BTC. so that the biggest gain will already be from BTC. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 53
August 29, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
If there is a desire to earn even more, then invest the only and sensible solution. If further earnings are not planning to sell.
Activity: 42
August 28, 2018, 01:53:45 AM
I believe SciDex is one of them protocol who are providing the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction. They Provide Small Contracts for business which is very useful.
Activity: 148
August 28, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
If you have 12 bitcoins, then I suggest that you should keep them and don't sell them. Because the price of Bitcoin is now very low. You must have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
I would move them to alt coins.  IF you pick things right you may be on easy street the rest of your life.  Gotta decide if it's worth the risk.  There are a lot of high quality coins with very low values right now. 
well i do agree altcoins is good option to invest and for higher profit, but i would rather hold my bitcoin right now seems like this etf will favor into bitcoin first,and after that i would like to allocate it into several altcoins.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I believe that your 12 bitokoyinov put in coins do not make sense. Now the market has woken up and strive to go up. Your bitkoyny themselves will bring a good income. I think this is a long-term investment and after three months your capital will increase several times.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 12:31:34 AM
If I had these much Bitcoin I would invest all of them in Steem Power without giving a second thought.
Activity: 192
August 28, 2018, 12:23:41 AM
I would move them to alt coins.  IF you pick things right you may be on easy street the rest of your life.  Gotta decide if it's worth the risk.  There are a lot of high quality coins with very low values right now. 
Activity: 73
August 28, 2018, 12:16:01 AM
well hold is the best option right now, as we can see today market is getting green, let's hope that the bull market is coming already. but hodl bitcoin is a good option
Activity: 162
August 28, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
Bitcoin is worth investing and it has a high value. But now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very badly. I think you should continue to hold Bitcoin now and don't sell them. Patiently waiting for the market to pick up.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 28, 2018, 12:08:38 AM
You are very rich my friend. 12 Bitcoin worth a lot. When the market will be at its peak , sell 1 or 2 Bitcoin and enjoy your money and keep the rest for your future.
Activity: 72
August 27, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
I would say invest some of it in altcoins which you think has a good future atleast you could have a much more profit soon when the bullrun happens.
Activity: 26
August 27, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
If you own 12 Bitcoin, you should have clear investment plans. You invest in ICO projects that you think will give you a bigger return than Bitcoin 12. Or you can wait to be able to sell them in the last few months of 2018 because, at present, the value of Bitcoin is rising very high.
Activity: 69
August 27, 2018, 11:31:11 PM
If you having 12 Bitcoin that is very huge amount I prefer to invest a lots of coins because now a days some of coins are very cheap buy now at dip price then the rest of your bitcoin hold it first wait until the price of bitcoin will rise up again
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
Your so great. Having that 12 bitcoin can make you a millionaire. I think you should invest it or buy more bitcoins. And You should hold it because the market price is low.

To be millionaire with 12 bitcoin he had to buy it few years ago. Now to be a millioner with bitcoins you would have to buy minimum 80 bitcoins and wait when price will achieve 20 000 dollars to get one million dollars
Pages:
Jump to: