Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 18. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
I am not genius. But if I have 12 bitcoin then I will go for hold at current position of bitcoin. After increase in price I will go for sale one by one. I will sale one coin at every increase and repurchase at dip.
Activity: 345
August 30, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
12 bitcoins is quite a huge amount of assets you got there. since you are looking for suggestions i would give you one. just sell some and invest into other potential coins that is worth it and would also bring future profits
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
Today is not a good time to sell bitcoin. I believe that in a few months the price of this coin will be much higher. I think you need to be patient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
Do you have 12 bitcoins and you do not know what to do with them? Say your address and leave the door open - I'll save you from such torment!) And if seriously - half the coins you need to hold, and the second half to invest in the promising altcoins.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
decisions really exist in you, it's just that I think it would be wise if you hold them first until the market recovers and after the market recovers, I think it would be safer if you sell part of your BTC because there is no guarantee that this will continue to grow . You can buy it again when the price drops if you still want to invest again. this is the safest way in my opinion for now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Your results are very impressive! To my mind it would be better to ask those people who also managed to have a good return in crypto. For me ! If i have 12 Bitcoin .I would invest 1/2 of this amount in the alt-coin ,it seems to me that this can make me even richer. But i think that this is a big risk.
Activity: 756
August 29, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
For me Bitcoins is really great, and i think you need to hold or keep it until the value will pump, we all know that the price of bitccoin now is low, so you can also buy more bitcoin that you can hold for long time.
It seems to me that today there are a lot of questions about the relevance of the crypto currency in the future. In all likelihood, Bitcoin can go down in history as a pioneer of crypto currency, unless it has real changes to use Bitcoin in the community.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 29, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little In Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Option number 4 is probably looking like the smartest idea now.

You could easily have around 20 BTC now if you had converted to fiat end of Nov and waited.... Then again, hindsight is always 20/20.
Activity: 297
August 29, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
I do not believe you)! Very lucky you !!!  ? Huh
The person who achieved such an excellent result asks for advice from ordinary users !!!
 If you are so interested, I would do so:  Roll Eyes

4 Btc would buy real estate at the initial stage of construction!

5 btc left until it grows to 10,000! 2 btc would invest in: EOS, Cardano, Enigma! Part has invested ico after analyzing the project on the neironix site !!! I'm waiting for an answer! How do you like this idea, I can introduce the organizers of the site! Smiley
Activity: 26
August 29, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
I think you are exaggerating. You do not have too much bitcoin. Those who have a lot of bitcoins are silent about it!
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
For me Bitcoins is really great, and i think you need to hold or keep it until the value will pump, we all know that the price of bitccoin now is low, so you can also buy more bitcoin that you can hold for long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
August 29, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
You should continue with your trading if you are that good with it ,and I bet in few more years you would have doubled that 12btc you have now,keep your Btc ,invest little in good projects ,ICOs maybe .
Activity: 714
August 29, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
I really admire you. Not every time you meet a guy who managed to make such a profit as 12BTC in such a short period of time. Congratulations, you are just a big well done! As for how you dispose of these funds, it all depends on you, your degree of desire and purpose. If you have a goal and a dream to create your own project, why not try it. The main thing is that this project is beneficial to society , and not become another Scam. As for the other options, then there is your business, well, not like ours.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I am sure that I and the investors will struggle to reach 12 btc, but you are able to generate 12 Btc in just 6 months with that capital. you deserve to be proud because it's incredible success. I hope this can be a motivation for me to produce more Btc before the bull market returns.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 29, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
Your story deserves special attention and praise. Not every trader and investor will be able to earn 12 BTC in such a short period of time and in such a not very stable situation. I would leave the money in BTC on your time and wait for the bull market to come in the coming months. If you have a desire to continue to invest in certain altcoins and you know about what you need and you can do it. Then please try. The more that you are all doing great!!!
You should hold your bitcoins, because now we see not the best prices for sale, but soon the market will go up and we will see a five-digit price for bitcoin.
of course i agree with you the best idea wojld he to hold bitcoin at least the biggest part of it as i am sure they will bring you much momney
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 29, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

it depends on what tounare doing to do next and whatbexactly you want from your coins and from your business
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 29, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Your story deserves special attention and praise. Not every trader and investor will be able to earn 12 BTC in such a short period of time and in such a not very stable situation. I would leave the money in BTC on your time and wait for the bull market to come in the coming months. If you have a desire to continue to invest in certain altcoins and you know about what you need and you can do it. Then please try. The more that you are all doing great!!!
You should hold your bitcoins, because now we see not the best prices for sale, but soon the market will go up and we will see a five-digit price for bitcoin.
Activity: 616
August 29, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 12:46:10 PM
Well currently bitcoin is just edging the 7000$ mark and this has to do with the bearish market so you have 12bitcoin it would be wise to hold them and watch bitcoin rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
I think that in your place, I would probably just live and rejoice at every day I lived, because I think I would probably be doing something very enjoyable for myself, for example, programming.
Pages:
Jump to: