Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 2. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
i suggest you to sale 6 and hold 6 for next 6 month
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
But how possible is this kind of growth or profit? Using $1000 to earn 12 BTC? Anyway, I wouldn't want to argue this possibility with you. If it is actually true, then continue trading with the BTC, or use a part of it to buy new coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 04:55:33 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Everyone works with their investments in their own way, you can continue to carry out such operations on the purchase and sale, maybe you will come up with something else, you have the most important thing - time to think and it is very important in our time.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
November 20, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
If you haven't still sold them then you have dome blunder.
Believe me sell them at 4 k usd and you can buy 15 bitcoin with the same usd in December.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

ETH, EOS and XRP. All these options are relialbe enough, so I can stop worrying about that team behind the project may dissapear with all the money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
I suggest you to invest 1 btc in great startup http://solargroup.ga/ with x300 profit potential, already has MVP and now actively work on mass scaling of his technology, the market demand for this technology is huge.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
You can divide your fund into 2 parts, a half of your fund can spend to invest in altcoins and the rest Bitcoin will keep holding. You can consider to invest good altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 19, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
The best solution was to keep them and not invest in the Altcoins, as the market punished many who chased fast money. Many lost most of their investments.
Activity: 49
November 19, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
It is up to you to decide but I think that it is better to hold this money. I am sure that the price will change soon and I will try to earn and hold coins as well as i believe in the great opportunities offered by btc
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 19, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
Considering the current market situation, you should hold them. It's not going to get your life better, when you sell from low price. I think you should wait for the value that will change your life.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 19, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
When you have 12 BTCs in your hand, that means you are holding a lot of good opportunities to create crypto. Follow me:
- Hold 4 BTCs and wait for them to rise.
- Invest 7 BTC for potential Altcoin
- To invest 1 BTC for ICO.
(Before investing, you need to do your own research and consult around to make wise decisions about the time and the objects you invest)

correction may be as good as not investing in ICO. in my opinion it is currently difficult to find a project that is quality that can give us profit. even projects that reach Hardcap alone cannot provide certainty that the price of tokens can be stable when entering the market.

so from 1 btc to ICO investment it is better to just invest in several altcoins that have large volumes.
Investing with atcoins are also good but if you have 12 Bitcoins then thats already a good amount of yours, did you invest it later before dec 2017? Because if yes, then you've missed the opportunity to sell them with the last ATH's which have reach $20k. If you ibvesy it last year then as of now you are at a losing stake and I suggest to hold it still.
Activity: 26
November 19, 2018, 03:22:30 AM
See don't ask publicly if you have bitcoin because hackers will target you, so it is always good to be wise and start thinking how to save some of the money by converting them into fiat currency.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
November 19, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
When you have 12 BTCs in your hand, that means you are holding a lot of good opportunities to create crypto. Follow me:
- Hold 4 BTCs and wait for them to rise.
- Invest 7 BTC for potential Altcoin
- To invest 1 BTC for ICO.
(Before investing, you need to do your own research and consult around to make wise decisions about the time and the objects you invest)

correction may be as good as not investing in ICO. in my opinion it is currently difficult to find a project that is quality that can give us profit. even projects that reach Hardcap alone cannot provide certainty that the price of tokens can be stable when entering the market.

so from 1 btc to ICO investment it is better to just invest in several altcoins that have large volumes.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 19, 2018, 03:11:01 AM
The second and third options are not exactly relevant right now, it will probably be more correct to partially fulfill the fourth and first options. So you protect yourself from big losses and save some money, but also remain on the market for further holding.
Activity: 87
November 19, 2018, 02:43:22 AM
I think this is the best thing to save more than 50% into bitcoin and divide the other 50% into different altcoins that will have good opportunities in the future. Do enough research on coins before you invest in them.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
Do you really have 12 bitcoins at the moment? wow I think it's amazing if you really have that much. in my opinion, if you look at the current bitcoin prices in the market it is better to keep holding it because the price is still low. but the decision is in your hands or you want to sell some of your bitcoin to invest in altcoins that have a significant development in the market that is even better
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 19, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Those options are indeed profitable and very smart, HODLing is great and investing is even greater, funding projects are also wise, and as for making your own crypto, that may seem quite good and I hope that it may come true, and converting into fiat? probably the last option that you will have to do, its better off being expanded to be honest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
12 Bitcoin iut is perfect for your well-being.
You just sit and drink coffee in a field full of sheep while looking at the price of Bitcoin between rising and falling.  Cool
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 19, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
Of course, your money has experienced so much depreciation. If you can, keep your BTC until the price returns or at least above your purchase price. If you have made a profit, I think you need to diversify to some other promising coins. It's okay the price is lower, what is important is its ability to develop its value, even though the profit earned is not as large as profit from BTC, but at least you can generate income from coins other than BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
Hold your btc until 2020!
Holding the bitcoins right now might not be the easiest part. Because bitcoin is suffering now from major price dump and so as many coins and tokens. Better sell all your assets now while still you can to prevent more of your funds to get lost.
Pages:
Jump to: