Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 51. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hold it for a while, bitcoin is dropping as i've checked now. So hold it for the mean time. by the way, how much do you spend for 12btc ? or how much do you invest for 1 btc? if you think that your capital was doubled. maybe its better to sell now and buy again later if the value reach his lowest value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You can doing is your 12 bitcoin is breaking in to 4 you have three cut a btc first you hold three btc for the future your btc is to grow up and next three btc you can trade in many coins and spread it and another last three btc its your cost in everyday or you can buy mining for multipy you bitcoin or BTC.
Activity: 280
I think you should leave 12 Bitcoins in your wallet. Because in the near future, I think you can get at least three times your 12 Bitcoin amount. keep waiting for a few more months
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
In just six months you managed to gain 12 bitcoins, how much more if you prolong what you were doing in the last six months. I think you should just keep on doing what you did in the past six months where you gained six bitcoins. Just don't change it for fiat money so you can keep on growing your profit,keep stacking them btc Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
And you live well, man) Leave them alone, in a few years you will sell a couple and buy a luxurious Ferrari. Remember my words because it will be in the future.
Activity: 24
For me its better to keep holding a half of your bitcoin then invest the rest in the altcoin through treading, buy some amount of altcoin that give you big income in the future.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I would suggest holding a bitcoin.
Holding bitcoin is the healthiest investment.
Activity: 16
If i were you i would invest the other half of that bitcoin in etherium and other altcoins and the other half of that bitcoin is i will hold it and maintain it until it goes up again in its value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
i think you should go for option 1 and 2, option 3 is too risky because market now very unstable, and do never choose option 4 sir. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Diversify into 5 altcoins which offer a use case that is decidedly different from Bitcoin, and then divide your BTC holding between BCH and maybe even one or two contenders that might threaten BTC throne (you can throw in some high tech projects like DGB and VTC in this basket too).

BCH it must be said as a medium of exchange functions a lot better than BTC core currently...
Activity: 320
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

If i we're you i will hold my 6 or 8 bitcoin and then the other 2 bitcoins i will go for ICO to invest because i believe in the ICO now. And the last two bitcoins, i will trade it to altcoins and hold altcoins for a long time. That is my idea if i have 12 bitcoins now. Hope that i have 12 bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 13
All you need right it's the timing, choose the right time to invest ur coin
Activity: 112
if my opinion. do not focus on one type of investment. create at least three or more types of investments. Whether it's in cryptocurrency or in real life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

If I had 12 bitcoins, The very first thing I would do was buy a ticket to a seaside resort and fly off to rest. It's quite a lot of money. So you can relax and do what you want.
Activity: 27
Invest to somewwhere to get more profit
There are many potenial project here but some of them maybe scam. Careful when you choose
Activity: 59
If I had a coin like that I would have survived half and a half more I would have used to invest in a new coin list on the market because the price would tend to be cheap and the possibility of a new coin price would go up even if it takes a long time, but with the coin note we invest surely we have studied its potential.
Activity: 182
I certainly would have left some of the funds in bitcoins.
The rest I would invest in ethereum and different ICO's.
Thus, I would increase the chances of success, because keeping all the funds in BTC is risky.
Activity: 138
Hold them for a long time and expect Bitcoin to rise again by 2020. Of course, you can also sell some to buy some other cryptocurrencies for short-term investments.
Activity: 89

1) Hold the Bitcoin

I think with that brain you probably decided to start something like a blog on the forum, but don't expect quality. Because there are some whales from birth, and it is not entirely successful, and some kill in small amounts. You're a nugget of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 89
If you already have 12 bits, it is suggested that you diversify when the market goes up and divide 2 bits of altcoin into a higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: