Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 48. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I would recommend you to start searching for a good and promising Ico with experienced team and useful project.So if the Ico will be successful in future,your 12 bitcoins can turn into 120 or even more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
wow very fantastic, My suggestion you should use it 50-50. As you know, altcoin also has good prospects just like bitcoin. so do not hesitate to try to invest it in some altcoin.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
You should invest some of that bitcoin into some good ico or some really cheap coin now. You can decide to just hold the coin and leave it sitting idly by waiting for the next bull but you should know that you stand to make more money from it if you invest it into some really good altcoin which end up doing good. Put your money to work for you, that is how you make more money
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
12 btc is a good amount of money and I think you already have some good options to choose from but i think the third one is a high risk attempt and i wouldnt be for the idea...

Hodl half of those coins and the other half try invest it in ICOs and cash out into fiat from the 3 btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
whoa! that is a very fantastic amount, I for one year trying to collect it and only got less than 3 btc, you should use it well and think to profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
hold the asset for the future of the bitcoin because obviously the longer the bitcoin will increasingly have many enthusiasts and will certainly make the higher price bitcoin. If it allows then allow a bit too to buy altcoin. This is because of the development of the altcoin also very rapidly and it's a shame when you miss. If invest for both naturally the results will be great.
Activity: 4
Nothing just wait 5 years and become a millionaire) As the practice is short, the best strategy in the blockchain world is long-term storage
Activity: 602
I'm sure that most people who read this topic believe that the author is a little crazy) They think that if he has such a large amount then he does not need to do anything with her at all, just wait and do nothing)
Activity: 22
try to invest some other coins with a small amount of bitcoins, I think if you are lucky, you can gain more bitcoins.
Activity: 119
I suggest you should hold half of the coins and rest of them either you can sell to fiat or convert them to ETH or any other altcoins which are in their early stages. Even that would give you good benefits in terms of money and no of coins will also crease gradually. So its all upto you but still I would suggest sell the bitcoins not completely but partially and rest of them you have to take a call with the options given above.
Activity: 77
Buy SMT, this token get x3-x5 today
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think you should make up a portfolio, consisted of 10-20 top coins and the rest part should be bitocins. In the way that altcoins consisted of 50% of assets, BTC other 50%.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
If I have 12 Bitcoin, I will hold a half of my Bicoin and I will invest the rest of my Bitcoin in different promising altcoins.
Activity: 21
you have also been very lucky. basically anyone in the market in the first half of 2017 has made a lot. those days of massive gains might be over now that bitcoin futures is in play.
 Smiley
Activity: 23
Keep hold of it and see where it can go!
Activity: 293
It is up to you to decide but I think that it is better to hold this money. I am sure that the price will change soon and I will try to earn and hold coins as well as i believe in the great opportunities offered by btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
you can leave them and hold them all the way. perhaps you will be able to make a profit, because the predictions of many experts are such that bitcoin will rise to $ 25,000, and someone generally says that up to $ 100,000. so try to have patience and just wait Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
If you have such a large amount then all you need to do is just relax and wait for bitcoin to grow. There is no need for you to do anything else.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now Bitcoin's rate is very low and it is not profitable to sell it. I recommend waiting until the end of the year. After that, analyze the crypto-currency market and buy an alternative to the crypto currency for the part of the available Bitcoins, which can give a quick profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Damn you are lucky make sure you have enough security in place.
Pages:
Jump to: