Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 62. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I will advice you to invest some money in an ICO or start your own project. But also hodl some Bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I'm glad you know that converting them into fiat is the dumbest idea. id prefer you hold them a little longer, you have come way too far to just utilize them, their value is about to go higher and you stand a higher chance of making it big. you can also divide a portion of it and invest in more stable alts like ETH and XMR, and other small bit on other promising alts. make sure you retain at least half of the BTC though.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I dont know its real or not, but is so fantastic! U motivation me to be ambition with crptocurrencies. I dont have idea to spend that a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Many people will ask you to invest in ICO or trade, I will convert 4/5 to buy the altcoin immediately after it =))
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Agree with the majority of here. I would rather hold some bitcoins, invest into ICOs and maybe buy some already succeeded altcoins like Etherium, litecoin, NEO, IOTA. That is reasonable.
Activity: 112
I recommend to hold it till bitcoin price increase to $20k usd. bitcoin soon will recover. investing in altcoin is also a good way if you expect a better profit. but it would be more risky
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
If I have 12 bitcoins, I would withdraw them and buy something in the real world. These fluctuations in prices have badly damaged my nerves. With large sums I certainly would not have worked on cryptomarket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Never sell all the 12 bitcoins at once. Always sell a small amount of them when you feel that the price has reached its ATH. If you believe in the tech then there is no need to sell them. You should diversify your holding into other big projects like Ethereum, NEO, IOTA and OMG. That way you will be making sure to prevent yourself from getting burned in case Bitcoin gets dumped.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Well its all depend on market conditions if the value of coin is going high then I will sale 2or 3 coins to earn more profit,if rate is going down then I will wait for future time .
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
February 27, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
Yeah, I agree with everyone suggesting to invest half of it into ICOs. It's not a rocket science and you should be able to double your investment quite easily.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
invest 50% for bitcoin and use the rest to buy a small altcoin whose value is used to generate a large profit from the movement of relatively more rapid altcoin of the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
Diversity is the key in investments. Make a balanced portfolio. An idea of a balanced portfolio would be :
25% portfolio -> Top 10 coins (like BTC,LTC, etc)
50% portfolio-> medium ranged coins/tokens (Top 100, like elf, Etn, etc)
25% portfolio-> (ico, promising projects like Onion, Abt, etc  )

Also, check out some privacy coins, this market is gettng bigger and bigger and there some really good projects out there.
Activity: 1
February 27, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
I would suggest HODL and trade on the waves.
Activity: 429
February 27, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
I think that there is such a thing as money you can simply make it so you do not lose it.

1.Verify your wallet
2.Secure your wallet
3.Hold your bitcoin
and
4.Dont say to other your account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 06:08:55 AM
For me, I would suggest the second option, but I'd do 50-50. I'll leave 50% to to bitcoin and hold it and I would buy the other 50% for altcoins. You can also put more into bitcoin because bitcoin is more precious than any other coins. For the altcoins, it's up to you where you will invest but be sure to invest on the ones with potential. I'm sure, by the end of the year, all coins will raise its value and more profit for you.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
for the current period 12 btc has a small value because currently bitcoin has a significant price decline. you can hold the coin and when the high price you sell and make 12 btc as a capital for trading and buy altcoin that has good potential.
copper member
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
This was wise to invest some in tokens. Actually you should take some percent of your portfolio and invest in more ICOs so you can make 10x or 20x again.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
I think the best option for you to do is to hold half the bitcoin and buy what altcoins are potentially worth the long-term investment. and one more I think you should dilute some of your bitcoin to open up the original business in your area because the movement of the crypto currency is very volatile and significant fear there is something you do not want to happen sometime.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
Based on you story, you have a flair on profitable coins. Why not investing 12 bitcoins in something ?
12 BITCOIN !!!
You do not need to do anything and only hold bitcoin has increased by at least 50% / 1 year !!
If you want to profit more you need to allocate capital to ICO, potential Coin, capital for long term, short term!
To increase your profit margin, you can also invest in a coin-operated, 10% per month, but you can sustain your coin to make more profit!
And do not forget to keep at least 1 bitcoin for your baby, because bitcoin can roll $ 1 million soon Smiley)
Best ICO 2018 I want to share with you is https://tv-two.com/?utm_source=bct&utm_campaign=ann
Activity: 14
February 27, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
Invest it on an ICO for tokens. One of the easiest way to make money but tough part is to find the right ICO. One of the best coming up in march would be enkidu! I have read the white papers and blog posts and they make a lot of sense. A valuable and a quality project by a young potential team. Do check them out..

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64WDZS67v72gnkt8NZzY1g
Telegram : https://t.me/enkiduofficial
Pages:
Jump to: