Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 61. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Having a twelve bitcoin is a huge amount of investment.
I think you should be careful in all actions that you will made because your investment is catchy from the eye of the hackers; another thing instead of selling it you should hold it to obtain a higher market value.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You should keep bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This success my friend, but it is better about the means so not to extend, it will be more reliable, the main part keep in BTC , and on part of means buy altcoins which as now in the market in drawdown
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Keep the bulk of the media in bitcoin and put some in the altcoyins. For example, in the Etherium. Or Ripple. It is advantageous to keep a deposit in several coins. And safer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is good choice to keep holding and if you want to invest in some altcoin then do not invest all amount in the altcoin because there is one rules for every body that do not keep all eggs in the one single basket always and keep in the different two or three place. And by this you can understand the answer of your question.
Activity: 196
With that amount of btc, you are made.. Use it wisely , when your going to invest dont go all in always invest what you can afford to loose, and in icos search first the company and the team if they are legit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
This is a very handsome amount if i have earned this amount i would do following
1.I would engage in day to day trading and in this way i can also earn a good profit
2.I would hold my investment till 2019.I know BTC price would surge and i can multiply my profit.
3.I can investment in some good ICO,through which i can generate a lot of profit
4.I can spit my investment and can trade into some Altcoins like ETH,BCH,NEO,ADA etc.
There are also many others way to utilize your handsome amount.
Activity: 224
For me you should go to trading and make your profit every day. Even 1% profit per day is a big money.
Activity: 75
Nowadays you should select usd Smiley you must wait bull season.
Activity: 27
change them to me for 1 ETN  Grin LOL... Great work my friend! Keep working.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
12 bitcoin is actually a large amount, since you are owning that high investment you should careful enough in all actions most especially giving information because you are very attractive in the eye of hackers.
Activity: 126
I will recomend you to hold it till bitcoin price increase to $20k usd. bitcoin soon will recover. investing in altcoin is also a good way if you expect a better profit. but it would be more risky
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Part bitcoin can be exchanged for eth and participate in ICO, and the other part is left for storage, for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
12 btc is a good amount of money and I think you already have some good options to choose from but i think the third one is a high risk attempt and i wouldnt be for the idea...

Hodl half of those coins and the other half try invest it in ICos and cash out into fiat from the 3 btc.
Activity: 116
I agree with you friend. It is really good if he will keep on holding his or her bitcoin because it is very good that he or she already had a big amount of bitcoin. If you look a at it, he or she already has a good profit of the 12 bitcoin that he or she has. But it would be the more if he or she will continue to hold it for more years
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
You can diversify your portfolio accordingly below ,

50% in bitcoin

30% in solid and consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, dash, bitcoin cash

10% in coins with good use cases like vechain and EOS

5% in altcoin, where you can make a short term investment and also do trading if you can

5% in ICO (Always make your own research )
Activity: 168
I would advise you to keep at least 50-60 percent of the funds in fiat.
You can choose in buying top ten coins on coinmarketcap when the prices plummets as this would give you a better market entry and you can profit tremendously using that strategy.

Never buy the coin at a high price . Any coin you wish to buy, wait for it to retrace before entering the market. This is my advice.
Activity: 56
I invest in cheap coins. Coins worth up to 10 US dollars. On their movements you can earn money
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
keep 50% of the portfolio of bitcoins, then a half will be for altcoins, Ethereum, NEO, Monero and Litecoin is preferable. you can also add a little coins which are pleasant to you if you consider that these firm altkon aren't enough for your portfolio.
Activity: 168
I would recommend you in case that you only have BTC to make sure to buy other coins as well. What I would advise you to do is to  keep about half of the Bitcoins and invest the other half in other major cryptocurrencies, the likes of  Ethereum or some other top ten crypto. XRP is quite a good example as well, the coin has been doing great and the future potential is quite big. What I'm trying to say is that you should diversify, which means to reduce your risk of losing more money than you actually have to. If you are diversified (invested in various coins) then you reduce the chances of going bust, which is a real danger when you consider just how much volatile the cryptocurrency market really is.

You can also consider some ico's with a superstar team, make your research and invest what you can afford to lose
Pages:
Jump to: