Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 58. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 6
At all 2 option a good. And suggest 8-9 btc to withdraw, and leave the rest, buy something else + to invest. And for half a year somewhere, a maximum of 7-8 months back to 12 btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Invest in Ternio

Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hey, at the present market situation I would recommend invest at least 3-4 BTC into strong solid alts to increase finally your BTC amount, as some solid coins like strat komodo waves ark neblio are seriously dumped, but always do your own research  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Wow man, this sounds so good to be true. if you are so professional, like you written in your next posts, i think tomorrow you will have a contract in your hands, from one of the best traders company in NYC
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
With your luck and your results, i would propose the crypto business. I don't know why u r asking an advice here, but if u really need it, sell 2 coins and hold the other 10, 2 invest in top 10 altcoins
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
As the basic with any investment take out some profit when it's high .I hope you did take out some when it was near 20k dollars and put it back into Bitcoin today at 8000 dollar . Smiley
The price could go towards a low 7k if there is no cool news on Bitcoin. He could cash the coins out now then purchase BTC at a lower price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
As the basic with any investment take out some profit when it's high .I hope you did take out some when it was near 20k dollars and put it back into Bitcoin today at 8000 dollar . Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Wow your level of doing business really inspired me within short span of time,with.001BTC & $1000 you made 12 BTC.You should do following.

1.Hold 6 BTC for coming 2-3 years, i am sure that you can multiply this no.
2.2 BTC start trading in ETH,NEO,XLM,IOTA,DASH.
3.4BTC invest in some high profile unique project of ICO,select best developers team,you also programmer,used marketing tactics to promote your core idea behind that product,i am sure that you can earn handsome amount from your project,if you deliver the core idea to community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is a nice investment, you hold the bitcoin a little your money
But I would recommend luck giving altcoins especially ethereum and minexcoin and neo
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
You have achieved a very good result. I congratulate you. I think that now is a good time to cash in altcoins. If you ready to take risks for big profits then you can buy several alts. I would allocate 35% of deposit at alts. It seems to me that this is a profitable and pretty effective strategy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think go to invest in real business is a best idea. because we don't know how bitcoin in the future. u can invest in property, gold or build your own business so u can help other to get a job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
For me, if I have 12 btc, I'm going to hold some, then will sell 2 btc. 1 btc for investing in altcoins and then the another one is for my needs and savings suchs as emergency fund. Atleast, no matter what happen in the future, I enjoyed what do I have.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

To have a lot of thing to do, make your head upset and can ruin what have you been build all this time. if you really want to expand you reasearch on altcoins its okay but bitcoin is will still develop so spend half your bitcoin on altcoin and hold others half. the others option just leave it be.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do not lose and multiply, in a long time it will grow anyway
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
My suggestion is that you should hold bitcoin. If it's true and bitcoin hits the $50k by the end of 2018 you will be one lucky man
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think if I have a 12 bitcoin I would like to build a business here in my country using it many investors can invest to you with the amount you have in your wallet. Just like what my friends do they making their small business even they dont have a big amount of bitcoin and it can really help to the other people who has no work and dont even know bitcoin yet, maybe I can give them a better job to work in that amount of bitcoins and also maybe it can give a better opportunity that they dont have before they work to other people.
Activity: 187
Three things.

1. HODL all the way.
2. If you can't , select some ICOs and spread 1 or 2 BTC over them.
3. Something similar to #2, select some good projects you missed their ICOs but are within reach now, spread 1 or 2 more BTC on them.

Whatever you do, keep >50%.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If you wait a little longer, Bitcoin might gain extra value because people will start selling alts for BTC and therefor the price of BTC will go up again.
This is just an assumption of mine, do your own reasearch.
What are your conclusions based on? Why do you believe in bitcoin? It seems to me that he has already given a lot of interest and profits to everyone who has it, we can wait more for the profit of $ 50 000 and $ 100 000 for one bitcoin, but this will most likely happen in a couple of years, but the allots have more prospects for growth in percentage terms !! NEO ETHOS EOS it is quite promising and strong projects (no advertising is just a personal opinion)
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Sell at the current price, not a good option. You can only wait and hope that the price of Bitcoin will still go up. We are all waiting for this

Probably the man does not want to deal more with Bitcoin. In this case, he should find a good exchange and turn some of his BTC coins into the alts he trusts. I would recommend VeChain, IOTA, NEM, Monero.
From new projects I like BeEasy in my signature!
Activity: 413
Nothing beats Bitcoin's esteem when it comes into holding since you can do the straightforward math, twelve Bitcoins over twelve of Altcoins, most likely Bitcoin will give you a decent benefit on the grounds that Bitcoin cost rises a thousand dollars in a month while Altcoins are scarcely increment $100 a month.
Pages:
Jump to: