Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 5. (Read 78863 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, as you said you have 12 BTC then itself is an investment so you don't have to invest anywhere else if you are looking for speculative gains. However, keeping all eggs in one basket is not recommended and hence you can try investing in stocks, commodities and altcoins using Bitcoin (sites like 1broker will help you). However, before anything else, make sure that you are keeping your Bitcoins safe and away from the internet.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
Holding your Bitcoins is the best thing to do this year. Make a track of the BTC rising curve and be steady. 2018 will be unpredictable and then will be maybe the right time to trade or to invest in something with which you must do a big research. Lending money is another solution but it is a risk. Investing is another solution but it is another risk that cant is controlled. Another option is to invest a little amount of BTC you have and hope for the profit. The best thing, for now, is to wait cause BTC itself will "pump up" your money at the end of 2017.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Advice, tips, speculation please.
Basically that amount is already huge these day, you can start your own business and the left will be use in investments.
If i only have  that amount in my wallet, i will travel around the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Reading this gave me a heart attack, and so I looked to see if the person was joking, but nope they actually want to invest their BTC in other things. This makes me want to cry. In 5 years that 12 BTC is going to be worth millions. In 10-15 years it'll be billions, and in roughly 30 years it'll be worth trillions because 1 BTC will be worth trillions by that time with all the debt it has to account for.

Exactly true, I suggest you to hold 12 btc in your wallet and wait end of the year. Many predictor said the price will increase in December or maybe end of the year or start of year 2018. About the 11 btc you can use it in trading. I my self use the trade to earn bitcoin in short periods.
Don't do investment, i think after reading this topic most of scammers will try to contact you never listen them just do what i said.  Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
That's a huge amount for invest.And you should invest that amount which you can afford to lose.And IMHO is you should hold btc for long term.Because we know bitcoin price is increasing rapidly.And it will hit $10000 in next year.So it will be best for you to hold bitcoin.

Another way is trading, if you are good at it then you will be able to cut a good profit from trading.You should buy some reputed altcoin like ripple,dash etc and sold at high price.
Activity: 103
Merit: 14
What is the update on it? Smiley I am curious!
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
My suggestion is partly for the actual asset and partly stored in bitcoin wallet, because bitcoin will continue to increase as needed  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

12BTC is a millions equivalent in my country currency. Well, my advise to you, it is much better for you to keep and hold your 9 bitcoin in your wallet then the 3 BTC invest in the altcoins that are listed on the top 30 at the coinmarketcap.com or you can try to invest too in the potential ICO project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
The last days have shown that something odd is going on with BTC and BCH as there was a group manipulating the prices and I would start moving to the altcoin section where you can get or mine coins by yourself for cheap. Take some days of your time and read everything about those coins and then select ten of them with 1,2 BTC investment each. If only one altcoin will succeed then you will have your investment back and if another coin will succeed then you will have a huge profit. Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think just hold it and wait lol. That would be the best investment right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Having 12 btc nowadays is like having a lot of money in your wallet because bitcoin's price is very high. Although sometimes it goes down, its current price is still high compare to its past price. My advice for you if you want to invest your bitcoin, do some good research about some bitcoin related companies. Know its background as well as it how their system works. In that way, you can gain profit and prevent being scammed.
Activity: 43
For me that's a huge amount of money, and if I was you I will spend some of those, just few, to make my life more happier. Cheesy  But I think it would be better if you invest it on some good projects but do some research first because it is too risky. Good luck! I wish I have some too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Very easy.
HODL!!!!!!!!!!

Yes..

Well that's a huge a mount of btc but if you still want to hodl more coins then try to diversify it into other good altcoins because cryptocurrency is really our future, not just bitcoin but every crypto. If you really want to enjoy big money in the future then you should consider this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I think you should not invest in another area. it is best to buy and wait on small ups and downs. there is nothing to gain more than a short promise.
Activity: 42
Worth investing in WavePay! Now is low price + plus bounty 25% more coins WavePay! Check out this topic. This is just the beginning!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wavepay-bounty-safe-fast-anonymous-coin-designed-for-online-payments-2388903
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Reading this gave me a heart attack, and so I looked to see if the person was joking, but nope they actually want to invest their BTC in other things. This makes me want to cry. In 5 years that 12 BTC is going to be worth millions. In 10-15 years it'll be billions, and in roughly 30 years it'll be worth trillions because 1 BTC will be worth trillions by that time with all the debt it has to account for.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Very easy.
HODL!!!!!!!!!!

Yes..
Activity: 938
According to the current rates of bitcoins 12 btc is really huge amount and if you don't have any knowledge about investments then you should simply save it in your wallet and hold it for next couple of years till the price goes higher and if you can afford to take certain level of risk then you can invest a part of it in different altcoins to grow your bitcoins faster and also to make regular profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
divide it by 4 equal parts save the quarter one in bitcoin or it depends in your plan half or quarter is good then the remaining parts divide it again in 4 parts of purchase and pre purchase(still bitcoin) altcoins with solid fundamentals you will often find this in major coins, so why divide your altcoins in purchased and pre purchase? so you can take averaging allotted in the altcoins you pick.. if the price got low you can average it so when price got back you still profit or breakeven
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Take part in ICO, buy tokens of some cool projects like Mywish, etc.
Research throughly and know what you really fond of trading, investing or just holding anyways
There are plenty of ICO to choose from, try to look in eidoo too, it will end soon so dont miss your chance t take part.
it will be your best blockchain experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: