Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 7. (Read 78863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
As a lot of members already told you : keep your 12 Bitcoin! I am wondering if you still have them. That's a pretty nice amount of money now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Do not need too much advice for this topic when you just keep it in your wallet and wait. 12BTC seems to be too much at the moment, it's a huge amount, do not be foolish to sell it, it will add value in the near future

On point, if i have that kind of amount I wouldn't touch it as well because the value of that is very big if I convert it our local currency. I will hold it until bitcoin reach its highest price. And besides its not a good idea to invest it with other altcoins as of the moment because bitcoin price right now is

yeah better keep on holding because the risk of loss of value is very high if the investments wherever it was when bitcoin price is on the rise. especially if you don't have a lot of skills, the choices is just keep holding until it reaches the highest price above $10k, it's very likely reached earlier in the year 2018. just be patient, because the key of success in bitcoin is patience.

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Do not need too much advice for this topic when you just keep it in your wallet and wait. 12BTC seems to be too much at the moment, it's a huge amount, do not be foolish to sell it, it will add value in the near future

On point, if i have that kind of amount I wouldn't touch it as well because the value of that is very big if I convert it our local currency. I will hold it until bitcoin reach its highest price. And besides its not a good idea to invest it with other altcoins as of the moment because bitcoin price right now is
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Advice, tips, speculation please.
I would not advice you to invest in any altcoin right now as Bitcoin is showing a healthy amount of growth right now and as the master of all crypto grows, all alts will come crumbling down.
You can invest in some upcoming ICO or project like xenio and indahash as both of them are based upon unique ideas and have a very strong team.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Save it for the future bitcoin will rise very high now experts are saying that it will go to 200k in the future. This means that you can have a lot of money if you save them.

Sell them if you need the money really, but if you can live without it spending it you need to save them.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Go to great and trust able exchanges like Bittrex also go to coinmarketcap and check out which coins you want to invest in and than after that you can see where you can buy them the biggest and good you can easily buy on bittrex.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
if you still keep your 12 Bitcoin up to now must be a billionaire now, I'll keep my Bitcoin until the price is really good and high ...
Activity: 126
now many good coins to be made in investing their place, and maybe you have to use it for trading as the capital of 12 BTC, you might be able to produce 0.3 to 1 BTC per day if you're great in trading. however, it all has a risk, but if you watched carefully and deliberately, you can eliminate that risk and benefit a lot
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind

You posted this last 2016 and if you follow the advice of holding your bitcoin until now then you surely profit a lot. 1 BTC is aroung $6k+ and that's a big amount of money if you convert it to your country's currency if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 280
12 BTC is good money  no need to invest just hold your them. future when the BTC price is higher then now. invest is too risky don't waste your bitcoin
for your bright  future.

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

12 bitcoin ? Wow. For me it is already a big money. Bitcoin price is now high and before I read this topic, i see a topic and it says
 "Do not wait for 8000$ value of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not reach that price. You you better convert all you bitcoin".
He does not said or mention any reason why. Now i double my mind what to really do with my coins too.
Before I read the topic I shared I am full of confident that I will hold my coins and just invest it since bitcoin price is pumping and pumping in the last few days. I am also planning to convert all my altcoins into bitcoin, altcoins from my airdrop and altcoins from my facebook and signature campaigns. Now, undecided. I am choosing between holding alts and convertinh btc into cash or ignore that topic and convert all to bitcoin and invest. Be careful friend. Your bitcoin is valuable. It is so many. I hope you find whats best for it. I just really want to share to yoy the topic I have read
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I suggest to divide about 50% into some altcoins eg Waves, ETH and some other altcoins, because altcoin can rise up to thousands of percent in a year.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
If you keep those 12 btc, by now you should have at least $84k +. And also I think bitcoin price will still rise as there are more and more people putting their interest on it. My suggestion is to keep it a bit longer. I believe bitcoin will reach $10k in no time. Goodluck!
That's is a good amount already to save for your future, bitcoin will rise despite of the fact that sometimes dump could happen.
Your money will grow if you are patient enough to wait for the right time to sell, those who are holding are really get good rewards because the price now and this year alone it has significantly grow already.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
If you keep those 12 btc, by now you should have at least $84k +. And also I think bitcoin price will still rise as there are more and more people putting their interest on it. My suggestion is to keep it a bit longer. I believe bitcoin will reach $10k in no time. Goodluck!
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
if he really has that 12 bitcoin in his wallet that time and keep it up till now! IT A WOW WOW WOW !!!
you gained more than 10 times of what you had before .. congrats dude
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
You can use your bitcoin for trading it's a good way to earn more coins.now a day all people going to trading hid/her bitcoin to trading and lots of people success i think your 12 bitcoin is Enough to trading and lots of good site is running to trading.i think investment is a bed idea to earn bitcoin its too risky and anytime it's will be scam for this reason i advise you to do trading.
trading is not as good as you think. You need to learn before trading and it is not as easy as you think. There are many people losing their money in trading and they lose everything they have. 12 bitcoin does not need to be used for any purposes. Just hold them. Bitcoin will soon x2 and you will earn a lot of money
I utterly agree with you in this regard. Trading is not meant for everyone, majority loses money in trading. People really get panicked and take wrong decisions which ultimately put them in big losses.
I will also suggest him to keep all these bitcoins in his wallet and let them grow further.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Keep the 11BTC you have then hold it in a long term, however the 1BTC invest it to buy some altcoin in the exchange market its up to you how you gonna divide it, you can divide it into 5 classes of coins then buy them or invest it in different altcoins then do the trade, just make sure the coins you buy is really potentials and is listed on the coincapmarket top 20 coins.
You keep all coins without spending it to any other business is the very safest way to increase your profit. If you ready to take the risk then set up few mining rigs and invest in only reputed altcoins. But choosing alt coins is up to you take some time and invest.
Activity: 476
Keep the 11BTC you have then hold it in a long term, however the 1BTC invest it to buy some altcoin in the exchange market its up to you how you gonna divide it, you can divide it into 5 classes of coins then buy them or invest it in different altcoins then do the trade, just make sure the coins you buy is really potentials and is listed on the coincapmarket top 20 coins.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

Well, I will invest the halves by buying another crypto currency which are also stable and promising then the other halves will be keep in the wallet and wait for the value to keep increases because i believe that 1 bitcoin will value to $5000 at the end of 2017. You are very lucky to have that twelve did you start joining bitcoin when it was just presented by Mr. Satoshi before? Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: