Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 63. (Read 78861 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
There are many similar threads on this forum in different sections, I think you should go through each and every thread and you will find multiple ways to do with your bitcoins.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
It is more worth to lend a part of his stake here on the lending section. Interests are much higher and if you take good collaterals then you could operate very profitable.

You might lend some of them to the traders in some exchanges. The daily interest is around 0.01%  now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
you can invest to trusted gambling site.
but sure you dont think for playing gambling with your money Smiley only keep your invest and will see how much you can earn everyweak,

dont worry im believe about investor always win Cheesy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
depends on what you want...you can gamble or trade it to altcoins or wait for it to sell your 12 btc to higher price
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
You might lend some of them to the traders in some exchanges. The daily interest is around 0.01%  now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wow! With 12 BTC you can do many things. You can start to invest 6 BTC into trusted cloudmining company so you can earn some bucks every day and hold your 6 BTC until halving regulation, so you can sell it with higher price or you can invest all of your bitcoin into bitcoin or altcoin trading today. With trading, you can earn profit. But remember to be careful with altcoin trading, because you can suffer huge loss if you're impatient.
If you would have 12 btc you would invest 6 btc into cloudmining company? wow... u have balls my man.
All sites like this for me are ponzi or scam,dont believe them wow.
Anyway investing 6 btc anywhere is a suicide,dont put your eggs into one basket

I agree, cloud mining companies don't really mine bitcoin or other cryptos. The funds that they use as payment for their members comes from the investment of the member. They just manage it to earn more. When a member reaches his/her ROI he/she is tempted to invest again then the cycle repeats until you really don't get profit from them.

And it's easy for someone to say that they have this hardware miners or data centers but they don't have a real proof of it.
Activity: 294
Wow! With 12 BTC you can do many things. You can start to invest 6 BTC into trusted cloudmining company so you can earn some bucks every day and hold your 6 BTC until halving regulation, so you can sell it with higher price or you can invest all of your bitcoin into bitcoin or altcoin trading today. With trading, you can earn profit. But remember to be careful with altcoin trading, because you can suffer huge loss if you're impatient.
If you would have 12 btc you would invest 6 btc into cloudmining company? wow... u have balls my man.
All sites like this for me are ponzi or scam,dont believe them wow.
Anyway investing 6 btc anywhere is a suicide,dont put your eggs into one basket
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
There are allot of things to invest into just have a look at the topics about investing there are allot of people telling good things. So just have a look because you need to invest good with 12 btc it is allot of money you know.
though if he will invest his money somewhere then there is a huge possibility that he will lose those money

i think if i were in your shoes i would just hold it as the price gets pushed significantly up  thus making me money

At this point of time when we are so close to halving, I think holding is the only and best option left to make safe and guaranteed profits.

Could not agree more. So close to the halving selling now would be stupid Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
There are allot of things to invest into just have a look at the topics about investing there are allot of people telling good things. So just have a look because you need to invest good with 12 btc it is allot of money you know.
though if he will invest his money somewhere then there is a huge possibility that he will lose those money

i think if i were in your shoes i would just hold it as the price gets pushed significantly up  thus making me money

At this point of time when we are so close to halving, I think holding is the only and best option left to make safe and guaranteed profits.

Yeah, many hyips now are showing up because of the opportunity to take some bitcoin to people and gather what they can before halving. I think even gambling sites raise their losing chance because they are also hoarding bitcoins for halving. So the only way for now to make some guaranteed profit is to hold them and wait until halving happens.
Activity: 364
I think that he needs to hold on to those coins and earn more Bitcoins. Then wait until you see a price that you like to sell some of or coins for.
Do not be greedy but be patient if you want to make some serious money.
bitcoin prices are now more than $ 600, so it might be worthwhile if you sell half of your bitcoin it, and enjoy the results. and still others you invest so that your bitcoin is always increasing
That will be too risky and that is because you dont even know what will happen with the Bitcoin later so you can be poor of it and that must not happen, you also cant even control your own life any more and that is the baddest thing that can happen.
So you can better have Bitcoin as an investment and that is all you must not to be greedy otherwise you are losing to much money with it and that must not happen to you.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Investing will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that the price of Bitcoin is going to be higher soon and that is perfect for Bitcoin.
But it wont be that easy to earn some money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time until you can have profit.
Activity: 336
Keep 12 BTC and wait... Cheesy
That will depend on your view of Bitcoin and where things are headed. The most bullish on Bitcoin adamantly believe Bitcoin will serve as the world's payment rail and that Bitcoin will unearth all existing financial and legal systems. Those bullish expect Bitcoin to hit $10k or $100k+ in the next few years.
I think that he should wait and hold on to his coins because I am sure that he is going to make more money if he is going to hold on to his coins.
Activity: 588
I think that you need to become a trader, need to start from something and learn from mature traders, but if you want to invest it, i don't really know how you can do it.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Advice, tips, speculation please.

i think now, before halving, you shouldn't invest them everywhere or spend them, or sell them, because after halving price of bitcoin will rise 100% so you will get profit

and then i think you shouldn't invest in gambling or loaning sites as usually they are very risky so you might lose your money, i would keep bitcoins in my wallet and wait for price rises again

that is right. I am holding my coins very tight. I will hold on until there is a big bubble in the bitcoin price.

Wich could the big bubble be?   Can you give an example?  
Not sure if these aforementioned comments are right but it is clear you have to wait a bit since  you have already did one of the best investments by buying those coins.
legendary
Activity: 938

i think now, before halving, you shouldn't invest them everywhere or spend them, or sell them, because after halving price of bitcoin will rise 100% so you will get profit

and then i think you shouldn't invest in gambling or loaning sites as usually they are very risky so you might lose your money, i would keep bitcoins in my wallet and wait for price rises again

that is right. I am holding my coins very tight. I will hold on until there is a big bubble in the bitcoin price.

Wich could the big bubble be?   Can you give an example?  
Activity: 618

Pages:
Jump to: