Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this?? - page 66. (Read 78861 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 257
Investing in btcjam

NO NO NO! Lost 95% of my coins invested in it, its all scammers!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ico is indeed the best thing you can invest in these days but keep in mind it of course also has some risks with it.
It can disappear very fast. so that is a downside.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
ICO ICO ICO
Thats the best place to invest these days.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Bro for you to make 12Btc thru gambling is a luck and you must not let the chance slip away. I will advice you to get a paper wallet, keep 10Btc inside and keep the wallet in a safe deposit box. While you use the 2Btc to trade.

I second that, don't trade your 12 bitcoin or you will regret it. Put this on a paper wallet and HODL 5 years. Then you buy some Ether with the remaining 2 bitcoin and do the same. In my opinion day trading is worthless, just invest.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Bro for you to make 12Btc thru gambling is a luck and you must not let the chance slip away. I will advice you to get a paper wallet, keep 10Btc inside and keep the wallet in a safe deposit box. While you use the 2Btc to trade. Though, I don't much about trade but I have seen a lot of people testify about trading.
Nevertheless,  the price of Btc will rise up and Btc was once $29 and if it around $500 - $600 that means something good will still come in. Why not keep it for years?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I suggest you to make trades altcoin investing in highly profitable. you just need a little capital and just waiting for the right time. You will be very lucky.
Activity: 298
Keep them safe for now, price will probably go higher, halving is incoming so let's hope for the best
it's true, maybe when you invest it, you can gain is not much. maybe if you hold it you can get a bigger profit from the results of investing, on the other hand you also have to look at the circumstances where such investments, is it really can be believed or not

The gains will depend on the investment chosen by the OP whether it is online or in real world.

It's just a matter of choosing what OP's really want in terms type of investment. BTC12 as a capital or even a portion of it is really a decent amount to start any kind of investment.

You can better sell it later in the future when the value is higher and that would be nice if that would be possible if you can sell Bitcoin with a lot of profit.
And it will be really hard to know the right moment to sell it so that is the risky thing of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
by holding your 12BTC in your accounts that is already investing, you can sell it anytime whenever you like the price of bitcoin. my advice sell it after this upcoming halving, price will sure go up and you will surely profit from there.
Activity: 350
Advice, tips, speculation please.
I think that you should not invest your Bitcoins because you can use it as an investment already. The only thing that you will have to do is to hold on to them for the price to go up. Then you can just sell them for some money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I did not find the site a good investment, so it's better not to invest.
but you have to learn some ways to grow it. do trade at least it could be better, rather than investment. IMO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If i have that 12 btc  i would better to save it first to my wallet and wait for bitcoin halving, or i would.try to trade it, Altcoins to bitcoin. Or i will make gambling to earn more bitcoins
Activity: 364
I think you should try to put it on trading and do some short trade like buying cheap altcoin and selling it for a 150% higher than it's price. So you can grow your bitcoin in a safe way and then hold it until the bitcoin halving comes to get a chance of doubling the value of your bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
At this right time I think you should keep your 12 bitcoins in your wallet, because it is just starting an important rally towards $1000, and it would mean an important grow in your current value of almost 100%.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
You should save 12 BTC for halving.

That is a good idea.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest it to double your bitcoin,.invest it to longterm investment platform..dont use your btc in ponzis or hyip cause they will take away all your money
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Hold 50% of your total BTC for price increase and then invest the rest of the amount in p2p lending through btcjam and btcpop. Strictly avoid using HYIP or any form of ponzi schemes which offers crazy returns.

Investing in btcjam and btcpop same shared road of investing in HYIP and ponzi schemes.

There are lots of goods options out there with minimal risk with that large amount of capital to start of.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You should save 12 BTC for halving.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Investment always together with risk, but you will never earn if you not invest, if you want to double your bitcoin you should to invest in trading site like yobit,  you can start with amount you can afford to lose.

But this is not investing!
As you said yourself he can trade at yobit!
Before recommending this I would have asked op if he has any experience in trading, especially in alts.
If not, the chance that he will lose, whatever he puts in, is quite high.I doubt that this is what he is looking for.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Holding bitcoin is itself an investment which can give u a very good return in long term. So don't invest all of the 12 BTC you have.

Hold 50% of your total BTC for price increase and then invest the rest of the amount in p2p lending through btcjam and btcpop. Strictly avoid using HYIP or any form of ponzi schemes which offers crazy returns.

Also start trading with BTC. It is the best way to earn more.
Activity: 440
You should buy some tunctioncloud mining contracts Tongue (jokig of course). Depending where you live, you should buy ASICs to mine Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: