Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 37. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:25:58 PM
Better hold it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 16, 2018, 09:00:13 PM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

I will suggest that you can invest in ICO to gain your lost. Some ico gives more profitable but you must be careful because some ico is scam. The %70 of your ethereum, you just hold it for a long time.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:18:58 PM
If I have 250 ETH then 50% I hold and the rest I use to invest ICO. as we know that most ICOs use ETH and I think with ICO invest money will grow faster than waiting for price increases.
Activity: 208
May 16, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
I think that the etherium can reach several thousand dollars this year. Its a lot of etherium that you have , 250 etherium is much to hold , because now that etherium price goes down it is better to hold it than to sell it immediately because when the price of etherium will rise in the future , you will gain a lot of profits from it. I am also a holder of etherium but not that much as you have.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
if you do not want to have a high risk I think you can hold 250 eth and wait until the price is high, but if you want to get bigger profit you can use your eth to invest in ico and get profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
You need to keep ETH. Under forecasts of traders, the price of Ethereum can make up to 5 000 dollars in 2018-2019. In comparison with today's price, you will become very rich.
Try doing some research about the trend line of ETH in the market and the stability in its value since February. Yes there is a rising price and holding the ETH would be a good strategy for selling them at a price much more than the prevailing market price will pay off. And this is what an economist and a trader quest for, the profit maximization no mater if there is even a delay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 16, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Give me your opinion.

If until now you still hold that much Ethereum coin. I suggest to keep it in the next few years. You must believe in the coins you hold now and you do not have to doubt Ethereum for you to make the best coin.
Activity: 141
May 16, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Give me your opinion.

High investment value. If I have that value and with the current market conditions, I will choose to keep it. I believe that by the end of 2018, the price of ethereum will pass through the past year.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
You should keep the long term for about 5 years. ETH can increase 10 times the current value over the next 5 years
Activity: 109
May 16, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Give me your opinion.

Well, that's pretty much. So eth is far from its highs, and I believe you can relax and wait for 2k. This year, closer to the fall it might be the case. There is nothing to worry about.
I agree with what you are saying. If I get the same amount of ETH then I think it will keep them until the end of the year. Because the market is always high at the end of the year. And you will sell it for a high price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
If you bought your eth at 400$ well you already made profit you sell them today. If i were you as long i get profit i will sell the coin immediately and reinvest the profit in other coins.
Activity: 319
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Give me your opinion.

Well, that's pretty much. So eth is far from its highs, and I believe you can relax and wait for 2k. This year, closer to the fall it might be the case. There is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 02:31:44 AM
If I were you, I'll diversify  the ETHER in different genuine projects that are currently undervalued and earn more BTC or ETH when the price goes up than selling for FIAT
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
In profit and loss then you have to sell the eth you have when you get profit margin. However I suggest you to save some and then sell it partly because it will create a sense of comfort. Selling means we will get a profit and holding means we have the opportunity to be able to sell at a much higher price someday. I think that is the best choice for now.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
Great! Good job that's pretty decent amount.  I think you hold it for a while because ETH value will move as well as Bitcoin continue moving upward.

Wow, 250 eth is for me very huge amount. I think it is better to hold most of it and wait till the price is high enough. That is if you dont badly need the money. Maybe you can sell some of it, but not all of it. Reserve some for holding.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:24:12 AM
Great! Good job that's pretty decent amount.  I think you hold it for a while because ETH value will move as well as Bitcoin continue moving upward.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 09:08:59 PM
Wow, that's a pretty good amount of ETH. I think you should hold it for a little while or for the time being. It will increase its value just like bitcoin. You might want to look for ICO investment for the meantime. But if you really need the money, sell a portion of it and hold the rest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:54:31 PM
You need to keep ETH. Under forecasts of traders, the price of Ethereum can make up to 5 000 dollars in 2018-2019. In comparison with today's price, you will become very rich.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 14, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
250 Ethers that is huge, but if I were you, I would divide it into four, first into Bitcoin because I believe this will be there in the future, the second into Tether incase of any dump in the market and would have something to buy back at low price, the thrid part into ICOs and the last part in Ethers. This is what I would do
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
If you really own that much ethereum. You must hold it. Because this altcoin will make a big impact in the market in the future. I believed that ethereum will value like bitcoin.
before you should know bawha all your needs have been enough so that will not interfere with the money you have invested. if you feel your need for less withdrawal to suffice it during hold eth
Pages:
Jump to: